Status: in progress

Pandora Halliwell Enters True Blood

chapter 9

“Ugh” Sookie wakes up and finds herself laid out on a red Fangtasia couch she looks ahead and sees Pandora asleep. Getting up she goes to see her back in the mirrors; the scares are gone.
“You’re awake” she spins and stood there was Ginger.
“I made you a two-top sandwich. Peanut butter and chocolate syrup” she holds out a plate.
“That’s very… thoughtful, Ginger” Sookie hides a grimace.
“That’s the thing about being with vamps, ain’t it? You always forget to eat. I’ve lost 37 pounds since I got this job, way better than a fat farm” Ginger smiles sickly.
“Did Bill leave?” Sookie asks.
“He’s resting in back, I think”
“Do they make you stay here every day?” Sookie looks around before casting Pandora another look; she always did like her sleep.
“Well, sometimes I just come in for deliveries, but these days I’ve been coming in for... Never mind all that. You just finish up your sandwich and go back to sleep” she ducks her head down.
“I almost told her about her friend Lafayette, in the basement. Eric says I can’t tell her” Ginger thinks.
“Lafayette? Why would Eric have Lafayette in the basement?” Sookie asks alarmed.
“I just work here” Ginger tells her alarmed.
“Please don’t make me use that gun under the cash register” she then thinks.
Sookie takes the gun.
“Take me to him! Now” Sookie demands.
Pandora wakes up and looks around, she was alone.
“Sookie” she calls and Sookie appears from around the back.
“I can’t believe him” Sookie snarls sitting next to her.
“Can’t believe who” Pandora yawns
“Eric”
“What’s he done now” she rubs her eyes.
“He has Lafayette chained down in the basement like an animal” Sookie glares.
“What” Pandora asks angrily?
“You heard me wait till he wakes up” Sookie starts pacing and Pandora purses her lips knowing full well the sun was up soon, all they had to do is wait.
Awhile later Bill comes in the bar and he takes Sookie in to his arms.
“You still angry about our fight, Sookie none of that matters anymore” he tells her and Pandora scoffs standing next to her.
“You’re right. I’m alive and in one piece, unlike my friend Lafayette who Eric chained up like an animal and left to bleed to death” Sookie glares.
“What?” he asks confused.
“You better not have known anything about this Bill Compton, because if you did, I don’t think I could ever forgive you”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about”
“She’s referring to the human in my basement, the human that traded sexual services with a vampire in order to sell his blood, which, as you know is a grave offense” Eric appears.
“His name is Lafayette and you ought to be ashamed for what you’ve done to him” Sookie slaps Eric, but his head hardly moved, but his anger grew, how dare this human feel fit to tell him off like a common child, Pandora steps forwards and puts a hand on his chest, he pauses looking down an almost invisible glow flowed out from her to him, calming him down.
“Sookie” Bill holds her and Eric’s attention is once again on the two spares.
“I’m glad you’re feeling better. And may I add, that colour suits you very well” he says to Sookie smirking.
“Go to hell” Sookie shouts.
“Sookie, enough” Bill argues, he knew she was staring to tread on dangerous waters now.
“It’s not nearly enough. They’ve tortured him and bitten him and shot him and kept him down there in his own filth for weeks” Sookie inform, her voice rising higher.
“Is this true?” Pandora looks up glaring at him, Sookie only said he was chained down there, she didn’t give any details.
“There are others who would have done far worse and you know it” Eric tells her, knowing she must no more about his kind than she let on.
“You’re gonna let him go right now, or I swear I’m going to the police” Sookie nods pouting a little smugly and now Pandora was annoyed by it, just because Bill treats her as an equal, she isn’t to these vampires.
Eric having enough shoots forwards fangs produced and peered down at the shocked and slightly afraid blonde.
“I do not respond well to threats. But perhaps we can come to some sort of arrangement” he cocks his head and steps back “Please” he smirks at Pandora.
“So if I agree to go to Dallas to help look for this missing vampire, you’ll let Lafayette go?” Sookie asks and again Eric rolls his eyes at this girl’s attitude, she believes everything revolves around her doesn’t she.
“No, you nearly died last night. You are not going to Dallas” Bill says firmly.
“Bill, I can make up my own mind” Sookie snaps.
“And again, Pandora will be the one going” Eric glares and she flinched “You for some reason won’t let her be around me on her own”
“Of course i won’t, you’ll manipulate her” Sookie snarls.
“Okay I’ll go” Pandora nods, he was feeling a little desperation now, it must be important.
“I will pay all of your expenses, of course, and yes, I will release your friend” Eric nods.
“And I want 5000$” Sookie turns to Bill “I’ve missed a lot of work and I need a driveway”
“Your human is getting cocky” Eric tells Bill, growing annoyed again, she didn’t even need to be there.
“She will take $10000 and I will escort her” Bill tells him and Pandora deflates wondering what the hell they were playing at.
“I don’t think so, no” Eric glares.
“Yes. Ten thousand and Bill comes with me or it’s a deal breaker” Sookie nod affirmatively so Pandora breathes, no way in hell were they getting money for her services they weren’t even involved.
“I take half” Pandora states and Sookie looks up in shock “My mother always said, if one uses you for their own gain, kill them” she chuckles, she was getting a little sick of being treated as a child and being told what to do, she was sure her mother would have killed them a long time ago “But in this case I’ll just take half”
“You surprise me. That is a rare quality in a breather” Eric states looking at them both, but he was trying to boost the blonde’s ego, he know knew Pandora would go even if she didn’t.
“You disgust me” Sookie spits
“Perhaps I’ll grow on you” Eric smirks.
“I’d prefer cancer”
“You need to leave immediately” Eric sits straight on his desk and Pandora nods a little, it was personal then.
“I will make the travel arrangements, but I will need your credit card number” Bill tells him.
“I’ll make my own arrangements” Pandora nods, she hated flying in aeroplanes.
“Wait, what” Sookie and Bill look at her curiously while Eric seemed to understand.
Pam opens the door and throws Lafayette on the ground.
“Such a shame I was hoping I could convince Eric to let me keep you” Pam says with a drawl.
“No, you already have enough pets” Eric shakes his head.
“No offense, but you ain’t exactly my type, bitch” Lafayette chokes.
“Can I kick him?” she asks.
“You can try” Bill bends down and picks him up.
“Enough. Have Chow fetch their car” Eric orders so Pam leaves.
“I’ll see you around, I’m sure” Eric smirks.
“Don’t bet on it, baby. I’m retiring. I’m done with you crazy-ass fuckers. Done”
Bill and Sookie leave with Lafayette.
“You’ll make your own arrangements” Eric asks walking around his desk and sitting on his seat.
“Yes”
Eric stills waiting a moment then looks up, Bill is too far away to hear now.
“Fellowship of the sun, i believe are involved, I’m going to keep your arrival quiet and let them believe Sookie is the one i sent” Pandora’s eyebrows furrow but then her eyes lighten.
“You think there’s a traitor in their nest” she asks and he nods.
“The vampire missing is two thousand years old, i will be there shortly” he stands and folds a piece of paper.
“It’s personal” she notices and he stands still like a statue.
“What is this vampire to you” she asks curiously and he turns seeing her expression just curious.
“His name is Godric” he looks at her steadily “He is my maker”
“Your maker” she mumbles and shifts on her feet “Wow”
“Yes” he nods and she swallows.
“Have you ever thought that maybe” she trails off and but he seemed to understand what she meant as he rushes forward and grabs her neck, anger dancing in his eyes.
“No” he snarls fangs producing.
“He could of” she looks up not afraid “Like you said he is two thousand years old, that’s a long time”
“No” and in rage he blurs down to bite her neck but with a quick movement he ends up flying across the room.
He looks up still angry but his emotions rolled around into shock, if he were correct her hands pushed him off, it’s impossible to be that strong. But he caught her figure and instead of the fail brunette human, there stood herself but had a full body suit on, it was burgundy red and fashioned as an armour type of material, her hair was still brown but had blue streaks mingled in with it, he remembered she had one before but know it was most of her hair. Then his eyes take in her face, her lips looked to be coated in blue Vaseline, while the edges of her face were blue gradually fading to her natural tone. Her eyes look around wildly and then they finally rest upon him his eyes met deep blue eyes that sparkled with anger.
“What have you done” she asks and the room seemed to vibrate with the power she excluded.
“Pandora” he stands up warily, her eyes roll back into her head and she collapses.
He catches her before she falls on to the floor and he hesitates, wondering what had just happened here.