Sing Me To Sleep, I'll See You In My Dreams

Someday

Hannah
"I can't find any more booty shorts, Vinny!" I hollered while climbing through a stack of boxes at the merch table. I made my way out of them, and returned to the table at Vinny's side with a disappointed fan across from him.

"So, you don't have any?" She asked, and I smiled at her reassuringly.

"I'll go run back to the trailer, and see what the situation is. Come back in like half an hour." I told her, and she smiled at me before I was off towards the buses. I walked past all the stages, and soaked in the feeling of Warped Tour. Although I had been more and more annoyed lately, it was Warped Tour- and I did love it.

After getting to the bus, I made my way to the trailer and unlocked it to find Vinny left it in a chaotic mess. Climbing in, I began my search for a large pair of booty shorts. In about 15 minutes, the radio on my shoulder was yelling at me. Scaring me, I shot up and rammed my head into the top of the trailer and cursed quickly before collapsing into a box of shirts.

"What's up?" I questioned into the speaker, and Flyzik's voice hollered back at me.

"Vinny said you were in the trailer, stop being so nice all the damn time- I need your help. Jack and Alex are MIA, find them." He said back, and I groaned before clutching the radio and muttering a quick 10-4.

As I climbed out of the trailer, sad that I couldn't find a pair for that girl I saw a hint of red from the back of the trailer. I reached in, and pulled out exactly what I was looking for. With a triumphant smile on my face, I made my way back to the table. Vinny rested in a chair, and I threw the shorts at him.

"She'll be here to pick them up, right now- I have some missing boyfriends to find." I told Vinny, who rolled his eyes at me before I walked away.

I was making my way towards We Are The In Crowd's tent when I walked past Blink's tent and saw Tom relaxing there. Walking over to him, I was shocked there was no one at the tent.

"Please tell me you were already swarmed by fans." I said as I went in the tent into Tom's awaiting hug. Pulling back, I saw a look of disappointment on his face.

"Nope, I've been here for the past 15 minutes with nothing. Whatcha up to, chica?" He asked, and I sighed.

"This generation makes me angry. I'm looking for some missing boyfriends, have you seen two delinquents? One belongs to me, the other belongs to Selma. They're extremely childish sometimes, and can get into trouble just about anywhere." I replied, laughing at myself. Tom chuckled before replying.

"Last I saw them, they were leaving the bus mentioning something about getting clean. Showers maybe?" I smiled at him, and saluted him.

"Thanks Cap'in." That earned a round of laughs at the tent, and a quick hug before I made my way towards the showers behind the main stage. Walking by Sum 41's tent, I waved to Cone who stood around with a few fans- he hollered a quick hello, and come back but I continued on.

Quickly getting to the showers, I heard voices coming from guys showers. I knew those voices as the delinquents I was searching for, and opened the door the slightest.

"If I come in, will I be horrified forever?" I called out, and waited for a response.

"You're dating Jack, what else can horrify you more than that?" I heard Alex holler out, and I made my way in to see them peering over the tall shower stalls with big goofy grins on their faces. Their hair was slicked back from the water, and they both waved quickly at me.

"Are you like a pro at hide and seek?" Jack asked, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just because Flyzik doesn't have the tolerance to look more than 5 minutes for you doesn't make me a master. Besides, Tom saw you leaving the bus. DID YOU KNOW THAT NO FAN HAS GONE TO BLINK'S TENT WITH TOM THERE?" I shouted the last part in anger, and they both just splashed water at me.

"Welcome to this generations music scene. You should join us, you look dirty." Jack told me, and I looked down at my outfit. My cut off jeans had rolled up a bit, and you could see a line from where dirt had built up. My hair was stuck on top of my head, and I could scratch my skin and get a layer of dirt and sunscreen under my finger nails.

"I actually should, but-" I started, but they both just splashed more water at me. I got into a stall next to Jack's and tossed my clothes outside the stall.

"This is so unbelievably nice that I'm going to ignore the fact that I'm in a guys shower room." I mumbled letting my hair fall down my back. I heard what I assumed Alex getting his stuff, and leaving. Finishing quickly, I turned the water off and called out for Jack.

"Jack? Do you have a towel I can borrow?" I asked, and in return got silence. After calling out again, I opened the curtain to see an empty room. The only thing remaining was my shoes. I stood in the stall for a good 20 minutes trying not to freak out, and figuring a way out. I was about to tear the shower curtain off when the door cracked open and Selma walked in a with a backpack in her hand.

"They were raving about how they left you in here, I brought you a towel and some clothes. Sorry I wasn't here earlier." She told me, and threw the towel at me. Wrapping it around my cold body, I pulled her into a hug and couldn't be happier.

"You saved my freaking life." I told her, and she smiled before pulling the clothes out for me.

"They went to Tom, and were telling him about it- and then he came to tell me, what a nice friend." She explained, and I quickly got dressed before following after her. We parted when I told her I had to go thank Tom, when I got to the table- he was still alone with the merch guy. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"You're the best, Tom." I let go, and he just smiled.

"I have a wife, and I would never leave her alone naked in a men's shower room for half an hour. It's the least I could do." He replied, and I smiled at him.

"I have to go kill my boyfriend, but don't go anywhere." I told him, and ran off. I quickly ran to a group of guys with mohawks, and tattoos before putting myself in the middle of them.

"Do you know Blink-182?" I asked, and they all just shocked their heads yes. I smirked, before pointing to their table.

"That's the guitarist at their tent, he's been alone for a good 45 minutes without a single fan noticing him. Unbelievable right? Go talk to him." I told them, they all looked shocked before quickly running to the table as I made my way to our tour bus.

Climbing the stairs, I could feel the steam boiling in my blood. I saw Jack sitting on the couches with Alex, and Zack. I noted that Zack and Alex should leave, and they quickly went out the door. I turned towards Jack who had a smile on his face.

"No. No cutesy smile will get you out of this one. Are you fucking kidding me, Jack? You take my clothes, and phone and leave me naked in a guys shower room for half an hour. Do you have any common sense? Was that on any level funny to you? Tom told Selma, who brought me clothes. Tom thought you were the biggest idiot, and quite frankly I agree with him. I understand little pranks Jack, but this shit- no, I don't have any tolerance for it. I work my ass off all day promoting your band, I love your band- but I don't love getting put down by fans, and getting hit on by guys who've just hit puberty. You think you'd have some respect when I finally want to get clean after sweating, and running around to make your fans happy. I'm beyond pissed right now. I felt unbelievably vulnerable, and scared. What if someone came in? and I can't protect myself? Honestly, Jack- what the fuck were you thinking? No, wait, you weren't thinking- I'm starting to think you never do." I yelled at him, and he just sunk more and more into his seat.

"I'm sorry, it was just a joke. I wasn't going to leave you there, I was going to come back." He replied shyly, and I sighed heavily.

"Half an hour Jack? You shouldn't have left me in the first place. I wish you would think before you do shit like that, we're not in high school anymore- and I think that's your biggest problem. Growing up." I walked off the bus before he could get another word in. I found myself walking to Blink's bus, and knocking on the door. Mark opened it, and let me on. Travis and Mark sat me on a couch, and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Tom let us know you'd be coming by. Seeing that we all have, or have had a wife- we would have never done anything like that. Just stay here for a bit, and relax. It's always the last place he looks for some reason." Travis said, and I smiled at them.

My right guy always makes the wrong decisions.