Status: Updates will be slower. :\ Maybe once a week.

Cursed

Prologue

The trees were swooshing past me as I tried to catch up with it. They were blowing past me in a big blur, so fast I could barely see them.
All I could concentrate on was the demon in front of me that was managing to get away. Most of them are pretty fast runners, but this particular one was outrunning me, which is almost impossible. It’s probably one of the ‘specials’ Satan formed. Those damn things are always too much for me.
My legs were carrying me as fast as I could go, and yet I felt like I could go faster; I had to be faster to catch up with it. I couldn’t even see its wings anymore. It had completely outrun me.
Well this is just great.
Now the damn thing will come back for more, catching me in a place where it will be hard to get to it quickly. It’ll keep haunting me until I send it back to its home: Hell.
I slowed myself down until I came to a complete stop, and just stared in the direction the demon had run off in. My breathing was heavy as I turned around and started heading back home. No use looking for it right now. The thing’s too far away now, and I’m starving anyway. Mark was preparing dinner when I left the house before, knowing I was going to be extremely hungry when I came back from my hunt.
My name is Ronnie, and welcome to this shit-hole which I call my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story I've created. Hope you guys like. I won't update until I get at least one comment telling me whether I should delete or keep going with this story.
Oh, and character pictures will be added in the next chapter, in case you were wondering. :]