‹ Prequel: I Need A Getaway
Status: I'm starting this back up, So stay with me <3

My Last Regret

onze;

I spent Christmas with my family, of course.

Christmas morning, I jumped lazily down the stairs with a tired grin on my face and stumbled into the living room. My grandmother and mother were gathered around the Christmas tree on the coffee table next to the couch, and my granddad was in the kitchen making coffee.

I looked at the array of presents in slight awe, since I was still a bit groggy to process anything straight.

"Merry Christmas, Alex!" My mother chimed and I smiled, finding a spot on the couch and stared at the rainbow Christmas lights.

"Yeah, Merry Christmas." I smiled back at her and my granddad entered the room.

"It's about time you got up, son." He glared. "We've been waiting for you all morning. It's almost noon, I hope you know."

"I'm sorry." I laughed sarcastically and my mom shot him a glare.

"It's Christmas, dad. No reason to harp at him for sleeping in." She said and I nodded in agreement.

"So, when do we open presents?" I smiled brightly, earning a laugh from my grandma.

-

My mom went out with Jack's parents for a Christmas party, leaving Jack and I under the care of my grandparents.

We were sat in the living room, my head on Jack's shoulder, and I messed with his hand in my lap.

"Boys, would you like to go somewhere?" My grandmother asked from the recliner next to us. "I'd love to take you out, because it looks like you two are pretty bored."

"What's still open at 11pm on Christmas?" I asked, still concentrating on twisting mine and Jack's fingers into knots on my thigh.

"It's okay. They don't need to go anywhere, anyways.." My granddad interrupted and I groaned.

"Go away." I told him with a sigh and he scoffed.

"Don't piss him off, 'Lex. He might fall down the stairs like last time." Jack whispered in my ear and I laughed softly.

"And what's so funny?" My granddad asked and I smirked.

"None of your business, gramps." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"There are no secrets in this house."

"Oh, you wanna bet?" I laughed, again, and he scoffed.

"Alexander, if you aren't going to be nice-" He began to scold me, but I stopped him in the middle of his sentence.

"Don't call me by my full name, you ass hole. I was just joking around, okay?" I snapped and he glared.

"Your dad must be just as bad on discipline as your mother is, because it doesn't look like moving you down to Georgia taught you a lesson about manners, now did it?" He said.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Go away, gramps. You don't belong in this house." I growled and Jack squeezed my hand in his.

"Alex, it's okay. He's just trying to get under your skin." Jack tried to sooth, and I let out a sigh.

"Fine." I told him and relaxed a little. "We're going up to my room, alright?" I announced before pulling Jack up with me and led him up the stairs and into my room.

-

Two hours after, around 1am, my parents still weren't home.

I was curled up in Jack's lap and we were stealing innocent kisses every now and then as soft music played from the new stereo system I had gotten for Christmas.

"This would be so much more fun if they weren't down stairs." I sighed and he laughed lightly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I just feel like we're cramped up in my room until my parents come home. There's nothing to do up here." I bit my lip in thought.

What could we do?

"Well, I don't know what you have in mind..."

"I want to watch a movie." I said.

"But we've watched so many movies since you've gotten here." He interjected and I smirked.

"I never said we had to watch the movie." I winked and he looked at me with a confused expression.

I sighed.

"The only place we can watch movies it downstairs." I told him.

"But you have a TV up here..."

"I know I do, dumb ass." I smirked.

"Don't call me a dumb ass!" He defended, acting like he was hurt and I laughed at him.

"No, the surround sound is down stairs, and my granddad is more than likely still awake. And it would really get on his nerves."

"I don't see why you want to do this, but alright." He shrugged and I giggled.

"Just come with me."

-

I had set up everything and pulled a random movie off the shelf and tossed it onto the coffee table.

"What are we watching?" Jack asked me and I shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. Put it in, I have to go get something." I told him and ran upstairs to rummage through my suitcase.

Finding exactly what I wanted, I pulled it out and stuffed it into my back pocket before running back downstairs.

"What did you have to-" I pulled out the rainbow coloured lollipop and showed it to him before he could finish his thought, and he laughed.

"Why do you even have that?" He asked and I laughed.

"My granddad mailed it to me for my birthday. Want some?" I asked, finding my way onto his lap on the couch.

"I want something else of yours, that's shaped the same way." He winked and I giggled as he pinched my sides playfully.

"I bet you do." I pecked his lips quickly and he whined when I pulled away.

"Tease." He pouted.

"Slut."

"Hey!" He said and I laughed.

"Fine. But only because I love you." I smiled before bringing my lips back down to his.

It was a short moment before his tongue traced my bottom lip and pushed passed my lips and explored around inside my mouth. I shivered against him, weaving my arms around his back and his hands found their way to place onto my hips.

"Hey," Jack whispered against my lips. "I need to start the movie."

"I'm pretty sure that's not important right now." I swatted at his arm that was reaching for the controller and he smirked before I pressed my lips to his again.

His fingertips were almost like ice cubes as they lifted my shirt up and slipped them underneath to dance up my sides.

"Fuck," I hissed. "Your fingers are cold."

"M'sorry, babe." He chuckled and slid his hands up my sides.

"S'fine." I sighed and my hands fumbled with his belt buckle. "Fucking damn belt. I hate it when you wear belts."

"Hate doing work, right?" He laughed and kissed me again.

Our lips moved together and all my cares in the world were gone. My hands clung to his hips instead of trying to fuck with his belt and his tongue grazed mine. I let out a soft moan and shivers went down my spine.

"Excuse me." A voice pulled us apart and Jack blushed hard.

"Fuck." I groaned loudly, throwing a pillow over my obvious building hard on and I glared at the figure that stood in the doorway. "What?"

"That's gross." My granddad told us sternly and I rolled my eyes.

"God dammit, gramps." I cursed and he glared back me.

"Stop with the cursing, will you?"

"Why should I, huh?" I raised an eyebrow and glanced over at Jack, whose eyes were in his lap.

"Because it's rude." He said and I laughed.

"It's rude? And don't you think you barging into this house and taking my room just like that is rude, too? And given that you yell at me about my brother and my dad not being here anymore is my house, don't you think that's rude? Or how about you forcing my mom to ship me off to live with my dad for a year because I have a boyfriend and you think that's disgusting?" I laughed. "Actually, gross, you said."

"Alexander, don't make me call your mother!" He warned and I shook my head.

"Why should you? She's probably drunk and her phone is probably somewhere she doesn't remember putting it. What's the use?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you talk about your mother like that, son."

"Son? You're going to start up with son shit, again? Just go away. I want to spend time with my boyfriend. And away from you. It's Christmas, after all. It's supposed to be a good night. Not one spent having an stupid argument." I told him.

"I don't even know why I still try with you, Alex." He growled and entered more into the room. "You're obviously not going to change."

"Finally you get it." I said and he sighed.

"It sucks that the only grandson that's still living has to be such a twat like you." He said and tried exiting the room.

"What?!" I cast my eyes at him.

"Just stating it how it is, Alexander. You have no manners, no wonder you're never happy."

"Never happy?" I raised my voice and I felt Jack grab my arm.

"It's not worth it, Lex." He told me softly.

I looked down at him and saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Fuck, Jack." I sighed.

"Let's just go over to my place, okay? I have a key." He nodded.

"Alright."

He smiled and I stood from the couch. We walked toward the door and my granddad stared us down.

"Where do you two think you're going?"

"Out." I said bluntly and ran out the door, pulling Jack with me and slamming it behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas, Guys! I'm sorry it was so long until I updated, And this is probably shit, But I thought since it was Christmas, I would give you all this.

No one comments anymore</3

But anyways, I love you all, And Merry Christmas.

<3Mary