‹ Prequel: I Need A Getaway
Status: I'm starting this back up, So stay with me <3

My Last Regret

quinze;

“Hey,” Jack whispered in my ear, nudging my chin with his nose. “Let’s go inside.”

I nodded, giggling slightly as he poked my side, and I followed him inside. We spotted Zack, who asked Jack if either of us had a lighter, but Jack just shrugged him off and pulled me up the stairs and into an empty spare bedroom.

It was in a matter of a couple seconds before Jack had me pressed against the door, causing it to slam violently, and his hands were on my hips. His fingers looped through my belt loops and he pulled me into him, connecting our lips.

I kissed back immediately, my eyes slipping shut and my hand fitting into the small of his back and pulling him closer to me. He bit my lip softly and slid his tongue past my lips, tangling it with my own. I let out a small gasp and he pulled back.

“Are we going too fast?” He asked.

“No,” I shook my head, kissing him briefly before he placed kisses down my jaw and onto my neck. “I think I’m ready.”

“Alex…” Jack muttered into my neck, kissing the area softly every now and then. “We don’t have to do this if you don’t—“

“Just,” I paused and he brought his head up and looked at me.

“We don’t have to,” he assured me and I stared at him for a moment before swallowing.

“Touch me before I change my mind,” I breathed and bit my lip. Jack gave me a look before nodding and he was reaching under the hem of my shirt and pulling it up over my body, his fingertips grazing my stomach and chest just slightly.

Once my shirt was off, his lips attached to my collarbone. He nipped at the exposed skin, attempting to leave a mark. His fingers worked at my belt and I was already getting so turned on with the noises he was making as he rutted slowly against my thigh.

“Hurry up, asshole,” I groaned and reached down to assist him. He chuckled against my skin before mumbling a “no need to get pissy,” and letting me inch my jeans down to my knees.

Before I knew it, I was on the bed, on my back, and Jack’s tongue was exploring the expanse of my chest and down my stomach. He placed kisses to every other area before dipping his tongue in my belly button and stopping right above the waistband of my boxers.

Everything was fast after that. My boxers were around my knees and Jack was straddling me; his lips connecting with my neck and his hand reaching in between us to work me. My eyes were slipped shut and I was moaning in his ear when the door was flung open.

I swallowed hard and craned my neck to look at the boy standing in the doorway, a cellphone in his left hand and a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks.

“Uh,” he said.

“Rian, you fucker,” Jack groaned into my neck and turned his head slightly.

“Well, this is kind of awkward, but some woman called your phone asking for Alex,” Rian looked right over my head and at the wall behind us.

“Why did you have my phone?” Jack asked.

“You left it downstairs.”

Jack rolled his eyes and grabbed the sheet and threw it over my body before crawling off of the bed and exiting the room with Rian. I kind of laid there and stared up at the ceiling for a few moments before Jack burst back through the door.

“Alex, get dressed,” he looked me straight in the eyes.

I glared at him briefly and sat up, pulling my pants up and standing.

“I can’t believe you’re chickening out right now, Jack,” I muttered. “I mean-“

“I’ll get you off in the car or something, okay? Just… we have to go,” he scrambled around the room, making sure we got everything, and then he was pulling on my arm and practically dragging me down the stairs.

“Good luck,” Rian called after us, looking mainly at me, and then we were out the door.

I was stumbling over my own feet, trying to keep up with Jack, and I really just wanted to know what was going on, but I kept my mouth shut the whole time back to my house. I followed him into my house and my mom looked at me with a tear-stained face.

“What’s going on here?” I asked in a small voice, looking around the living room.

“I’ll explain when I get home,” my mother said, walking across the living room and grabbing the keys from her purse. “You and Jack stay here and I’ll call you when I get to the hospital.”

With that, my mother was out of the house and closing the door behind her when I looked over at Jack.

“Hospital? What’s going on?”

“Your granddad just had a heart attack.” Jack whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha, oh god. Hi. I don't want to explain why I was gone for so long, but hopefully I'm back long enough to finish this fic. Don't hate me too much?