‹ Prequel: I Need A Getaway
Status: I'm starting this back up, So stay with me <3

My Last Regret

trois;

The home phone rang loudly, waking me from my sleep immediately. I lifted my head and answered the phone, not fully realizing the time or that I had fallen asleep at the kitchen table.

"Hello?" The person on the other line hesitated and a smile broke onto my face.

"Hey!" I grinned.

"Hey...Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I lost my phone today, walking home from school, and I was freaking out because I didn't know how I was going to talk to you, because I didn't have your number saved anywhere."

"That's all?" He let out a sigh and then laughed softly. "I thought- never mind."

"Well, yeah! But I'm so glad you called. I miss you so much." I continued to smile.

We talked for over an hour and a half, about school and how Delaney was treating him, and how I liked it here. It was a little after 1am when the call was finally cut off because Jack was tired, so I let him go and I scribbled down his number on a loose piece of paper on the table next to the phone, so I wouldn't lose it again. Then, I went off to my room with a smug grin on my face.

I waltzed in and breathed in deeply. It was so good to talk to him, and I couldn't wait until the school year was over so I could go back to Baltimore and see him again.

I stripped out of my jeans and pulled on some sweatpants and a looser t-shirt before climbing into my bed and wrapping my sheets around my body. I sighed, again, and watched the ceiling as my mind was taken over with thoughts about Jack.

I glanced around the room briefly and my eyes landed on a caramel-coloured ball of fluff on top my suitcase. A smile formed on my face and I hesitated before finding it a good idea to go get it.

I pulled my covers back and hopped up and padded over to my suitcase. I grabbed the bear up in my arms and shuffled back to my bed and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I am so so so sorry. I've been so packed with homework lately, And school is such a bitch, Andtoday I fell in gym cause I'm a klutz I've missed you all.

I am so sorry this is so short, But I've had the worst block on this story, But the other day, I had an idea and then wrote like, Four pages in my journal, And then lost my journal. The majority of my lunch period, Today, Was spent looking for it.

Story time: As soon as third period was over, I went to the office to get my locker combination because I forgot it. And then spent like, Twenty minutes trying to FIND my locker (because I don't use it that much and I'm horrible at remembering things) and then once I found it, It took me like, Five minutes to figure out how my lock worked and then when I finally got it open, I found my journal and I was like

Image

and here I am, Now, Posting this short-ass chapter. BUT WAIT.

Since I wrote like, Four pages, I'm going to be updating like, Three times tonight. Is that cool? Cool.

<3Mary