Status: Completed.

And No One Ever Has to Know

Chapter Three:

Three

* * * * * * * * *

I had immediately removed my white belt, dropping it to the floor and then kicking my shoes off. Once getting those off, I pulled my black tank top off and left that on the floor too. Instantly, I headed to the bedroom and I found him sitting on the end of the bed, only in his underwear all ready. God, was his body tempting. He was so toned, and I mean, I knew this all ready from being in the ring with him, but this was different. I was allowed to examine his body, with every muscle bulge and every bit of indents and curves he had without feeling weird. And this time, I could see him examining my body, too.

"Come on, Jeff. Remove the pants" he ordered.

I wasted no time in undoing them and slipping them down and off my body, leaving myself in my underwear now, the same way he was. He once more smiled once my pants were removed, and instantly signaled for me to come over to him, using his right index finger. As soon as I was at the foot of the bed where he was sitting, he tugged me on top of him, allowing our bodies to collide and our lips clashing together. We were officially kissing. I never thought this would happen, ever, but it was. As seconds passed, I could feel myself getting aroused from the friction between our bodies. Fuck, I wanted this so bad. In my train of thought, he gripped my arms and pushed me away, breaking the kiss, yet holding on to me.

"Get on the bed, and take off your underwear" he demanded.

The tone in his voice aroused me, no matter how rough he was being. I had always liked it rough. He released my arms and I followed what he wanted, climbing up on the bed and getting up near the pillows. Once there, I adjusted myself and removed my underwear, throwing it to the floor and focusing all my attention back to Randy. He had been watching attentively and with as much patience as he could muster, I was sure. After smirking at me, he ended up grabbing his bag of belongings, and rummaging through it. Once he found what he needed, he pulled it out, dropping the bag after and coming back to the bed. I then realized he was holding a bottle of lube, as he sat it down on the bed and then proceeded with removing his underwear after. Every inch of him was perfection, and now I was seeing him in the flesh. As weird as it was to know he was erect because of me at this moment, it only excited me more. It proved he was attracted to me, and he wanted this as much as I had at this point.

"Mmmm, Randy" I moaned, as I softly used my right hand to gently caress my own erect cock, beginning to get impatient.

"Oh don't worry, Jeff.. I'm coming" he spoke, grabbing the lube and getting onto the bed, crawling his way up to me.

Keeping my legs spread, he got between them, remaining on his knees as he then opened the bottle, and squirted some of the gel-like substance into the palm of his right hand. Immediately, he began coating his cock with it, making sure it would have enough for accessing into me. When he was ready, he grabbed the towel that was laying at the end of the bed and wiped his right hand off on it to get the excess off.

"Ready?" he asked, looking down at me.

"Yeah.. I'm ready" I moaned.

"Then stop jerking off" he ordered.

I did as he said again, and removed my hand from my now throbbing cock. Fuck, I wanted to cum so bad right now.

"God, hurry up Randy.. I can't wait forever" I begged.

"I like it when you say things like that, Jeff. It makes me turned on even more, you know that",
he replied.

"You're such a fucking tease" I groaned, getting frustrated.

"And I like being that way" he smirked, showing that somewhat cocky side of his personality again.

After that statement, he gripped my legs with opposite hands, and left my legs somewhat over his forearms, as his hands rested on my thighs, lifting my bottom up and off the bed. As soon as he was lined up, he began slipping himself inside me, making me gasp from the excitement. It was happening. Pushing his way deeper into me, I felt my body start to fold from the pressure of his body pressing on mine. My fingers began clawing at the bedspread beneath my body as he pushed further, and then pulled back, making me gasp even louder at the pleasure. I pushed my head back even harder into the pillow, as he quickly thrusted in again, keeping the pace now with those returned thrusts. Back and forth, he slid in and our, and kept the pace somewhat slow, just to prepare me for what was to come. However, hearing him gasp and moan was even more exciting because he sounded so fucking sexy.

"Mmm..fuck, Jeff.. You're so.. tight.. And so,..hot" he moaned, thrusting into me even harder each time and between each word.

I could feel his slamming in now with more force, as his hips pounded against my ass. His right arm left from under my left leg, making me wrap it around his waist for the added support as he continued to drill me. His right hand became placed on my abdomen area, touching my stomach softly. Instantly, I brought my left arm up and stretched it out, allowing my hand to touch his. Our fingers interlocked as he kept pounding against me, so roughly.

"Oh God,..Randy.." I gasped, heavily.

"No.. "You're more than that.." I panted.

"Then what am I?" he asked, continuing his forceful thrusts.

Tugging on his hand, I pulled him closer to me, making my body fold even more, only getting his hand closer. Kissing his hand, he then tugged it away, unlocking our fingers, and immediately placing his hand elsewhere.. A place that would send me over the edge. He gripped my hardened, throbbing cock, beginning to pump on it, jerking me off semi-rough as he banged me. I was beyond ready to lose it.

"What am I, Jeff?" he repeated, amongst the moans.

"You're.. Oh, fuck... You're the God of fuck, Randy".

"Mmm,.. You fucking know that".

Right as he thrusted in, I finally let loose, erupting as he continued jerking me, and right after I had, he focused on getting himself off. Bu this point, he was pounding into me as hard and as fast, as he could, and within seconds, he moaned, stopping the process directly after. He came, and slowly pulled himself from my entrance, releasing my right leg and allowing my bottom half to rest on the mattress. Grabbing the towel, he handed it to me, allowing me to clean up the mess I made, and he laid down directly next to me, capturing his breath again. This was no longer a thought or a fantasy,.. This was reality.

"Damn, Jeff.. That was great" he smiled.

"Yeah it was.. All because of you though" I replied.

"Don't say that. You're the best person I've been with, and I've always wanted it with you.. It was so much better than I thought it would have been though", he said, grabbing my right hand with his left.

I loved his touch..

"I've always wanted it with you, too. I just could never admit it" I spoke.

"Well, I'm glad your feelings came out.. I really am".

"And I'm glad that I was able to ask you for that ride, and no body else".

He laughed softly, and said, "I guess fate has a funny way of working".

"Yeah it does" I agreed.

"Come on, lets get some sleep" he suggested.

Getting ourselves under the covers, he turned the lamp off and we cuddled together.

"What about.. us though?" I questioned, in the dark.

I was still completely unsure if this was just a fling, or if it was romance.

"What do you mean?" he asked, wrapping his right arm across me, and pulling me against him.

"Like.. friends or what, you know? Or was it just a sex fling" I responded.

"It definitely wasn't a sex fling. It's stronger than just friends. As I said earlier, I felt something
between us.. And I wasn't further from the truth. It's romance, it's real.." he replied.

"So.. we're.."

"Official, if you want" he cut in.

"Of course."

I felt him lean over me, kissing me on the cheek, and then laying back down next to me.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you, too. Nothing can come between us.. Not now.. Not ever" he encouraged.

"I'm looking forward to it".

"I guess you never have to worry about Matt leaving you behind again".

I chuckled, and said, "Thank God".

"I'll never leave you behind".

"And I'll never leave your side".

Closing my eyes, I let myself fall into the sleep process, knowing I had nothing left to worry about in my life. I had him,.. what more did I need?

*************************************

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
{I know it's a short story, rather quick & what-not. Sorry. But I hope people enjoyed it anyhow! I definitely have more stories with Jeff & Randy that I shall post if people like this pairing. Thanks for reading! All feedback welcomed, good or bad.}