Sequel: The Final Ending

If I Fell in Love, What Would Happen

Monster

Seth came in the room, tears streaming down his face," Gabby, I'm sorry! I never meant to yell at you, really. I do love you, with my heart and life. I really want to tell you, it's just, it'll take a while before you believe me. I don't want to mess up things now."
I shook my head at him," Come here."
Seth didn't budge.
"Please, I need to tell you something, but you have to come here," I stated flatly.
Seth finally moved and came and sat down infront of me, I slid, well, rolled off the bed, careful not to hit Seth in the head. I crawled over to him and pulled him into a hug. Of course, he didn't hug back, until I quit shaking. See, I was still shaking from when he yelled at me, so I guess he wanted to wait until I was calmed down.
"I, I can wait until you are ready to tell me whatever it was that you needed to tell me Seth," I said, now sobbing.
Seth pulled me away, he wiped my tears away, then said," I think I'm ready to tell, well, show you, I just don't know how you'll take it."
I nodded and got up on the bed. Seth closed and locked the bedroom door, closed the curtains, and started to take his close off.
"Close your eyes," Seth told me half naked.
I did as told, then I opened my eyes when I felt something nudging my knee. I looked down and saw my wolf, I smiled and scooted over on the bed so he could get up.
"Wait, where is S-," I started, then I looked into my wolves eyes and said," Seth?"
He nodded and I sat there frozen, not from fright or anything, it was from taking everything in. My wolf, I mean Seth, jumpped off the bed, and changed back.
"Gabby, are you okay?" Seth asked me.
I leaped up and ran to hug him," You could have told me this BEFORE I told you I loved you because then this would've been less complicated, but I can't blame you, because it was your secret."
Seth smiled, then kissed me," I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."
I kindly replied," I liked it, don't apologize."
I could tell Seth blushed because he got a huge grin on his face. This day couldn't have gotten any better.