Sequel: The Final Ending

If I Fell in Love, What Would Happen

Sugar Rush

The next day, at 3:14 AM, I woke up sweating, yet I felt very cold. I looked beside me and saw Seth still asleep, so I snuck out of the bedroom, and went to the kitchen for a snack. Any sugar product will do for now. As I walked to the kitchen, I saw a light on, so I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, hopefully if someone was in the house, a thirteen( almost fourteen) year old girl with a knife would sort of freak them out. I never saw anyone, so I put down the knife, and walked over to the fridge to get out the chocolate icing. I got it out and started to eat it. Enjoying my little snack, I felt an something tugging at my leg. I looked down to see a really cute little girl.
"Hi sweetie, what's your name?" I said to her, bending down to look eye to eye with her.
"Mawy," the little girl said.
"Mary, oh, that's such a pretty name, and your so cute!" I exclaimed, but not too loud.
Mary, then asked me," Where is Sef?"
I looked confused at first then I asked her," Sweetie, Seth is asleep. Are you family of his?"
She nodded," I'm Sef's cousin."
I looked at her in awe," Well, how about since Seth is asleep, we can bake some cookies, and watch some movies, does that sound good?"
With her hands in her mouth, Mary nodded. So, it was about 6 AM when Mary finally fell asleep, and she still had the flour on her forehead and hands. She was sitting in my lap with her head resting on my shoulder. I rocked her back and forth, until I thought it was time for Seth to be awake, so I could go put her in the bed. Around 8 or so, I took her in the bedroom and layed her down in the bed. I pulled the covers over her and gave her my stuffed animal, Max, to sleep with. About the time I started to leave the room, Seth walked out of the bathroom, and put his arms around my waise.
"Morning beautiful," Seth commented a little too loudly, kissing my cheek.
I turned around and kissed him on the lips, but shortly after I pulled away, I whispered," Please be quieter, Mary is asleep."
"Mary? Wait as in my cousin, the three year old, Mary?" Seth questioned.
I nodded," Yes, I met her earlier this morning, she wanted to bake something for you, so we made cookies, then shortly after she fell asleep."
He smiled," Ah, well do you like her?"
I nodded," She's adorable!"
"That's good!" Seth was replying," Well I need to call Leah, to talk to her about this."
I said a quick okay before I left the room.
This day, well, I hope it'll go great!