Sequel: The Final Ending

If I Fell in Love, What Would Happen

Vanilla Sugar

After Jacob dropped me off at the Cullen household, he looked me dead in the eye.
"Gabby, when you are done, call me and I'll come and get you." I started to get out when Jacob grabbed my arm," I need to tell you something."
I nodded, hugged him, then got out of the truck to go inside the Cullen's dungeon, I mean house.
Alice opened the door before I even got up the steps.
"Gabby!!!" Alice screamed, running over to hug me.
I hugged back, but not in the friendly way, in the sort of creeped out way," Um, hi?"
Bella came outside then," Hey Gabby! How's it going?"
I shrugged," Alright I guess. We might need to go already because Jacob said he has something to 'tell me' and I'm freaked out about it, so I'll need to hurry!!!"
Alice and Bella nodded.
'I have been here before,
But when or how I cannot tell:
I know the grass beyond the door,
The sweet keen smell,
The sighing sound, the lights around the shore.' my ringtone of the song we sang in choir back home called Sudden Light went off.
*Conversation*
Me: Hello?
Paul: Hey shorty I need to ask you a favor, well, a lot of favors.
Me: What are they? What do you need help with THIS TIME?
Paul: The last time it was you who needed my help. Um, I need your help getting ready for a date.
Me: Who is it?
Paul: Jacob's sister.
Me: Awwww, alright, well, I'm suppost to be shopping with the girls, getting 'new clothes' that I don't need,but, hey, you know what, come to the mall and I'll tell Alice and the others that I have some 'chores' I 'forgot' to do and I'll leave with you to help you.
Paul: Thanks, you are the best cousin. Love You!
Me: I love you too. Bye
*Conversation Ends*
"Hey Bella, I, um, have chores I have to do, so I can only stay for an hour at the most," I replied.
Alice skipped over to my side," Aw, I wish you could stay longer, but I guess the rest of us will manage."
I nodded and we headed off for nothing, but fun.