Welcome to the Jungle

I Will Forget For Today

I woke up to the sounds of a fight. I opened my eyes to see Matt and Jimmy both trying to kill Brian with their bare hands and seven huge bodyguards and Zacky trying to pry them away from each other. I looked down and found myself in Syn’s bed naked and bruised; I knew I had been raped. I could take the beatings, but rape was a completely different thing. Tears began to pierce my eye, I couldn’t hold them back for much longer, I pulled my knees up to my chest and began to cry silently. I wasn’t going to stop the fight; I hoped that Matt and Jimmy killed Brian he deserved it that bastard. I’d hoped that somehow there was a small piece of Brian Haner still alive in Synyster Gates, I guess not. I don’t know what came over me; I wanted Matt and Jimmy to hurt him, to kill him even. I don’t know where this rage came from but it was there. I felt it over take me.

Matt looked over at me and our eyes locked together causing more tears to fall down my face. Matt pushed himself away from the bodyguards and Syn and pulled me into his arms. I pushed my face into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, shoving my body as close as I could to him, I didn’t want any of these men seeing me.

"Shh" He whispered into my ear
"I’m here now, everything will be alright. No one is going to hurt you anymore. I’ll take care of you."

I surprised myself my finding comfort in his words. He carried me to his room and laid me down on his bed. He went over to the closet and pulled out some of his large basketball shorts and a sweatshirt. He lifted my arms up and slides the sweatshirt over my body, and then began to slip the shorts on to me careful not to hurt me in anyway. I was grateful for this. After he tucked me into bed and turned to leave, I grabbed his arm surprising him as well as myself I pulled him down and kissed his lips. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Stay with me please" I barley cracked out.

He nodded and stripped down to his boxers. He got in next to me and pulled me to his chest. I traced small circles on his chest and abs as I slowly fell asleep.

Today I would forget about who Matt has become, I would forget about M.Shadows for one day and just rely on Mathew Sanders to take care of me. I only had this one day I knew, as soon as this was over, M. Shadows would be back and I would be back in the jungle.