Welcome to the Jungle

Burning, Begging, Pleading to Come Out

Waking up on Matt’s chest felt good. I kept my hands wrapped around his waist and snuggled into him even more. I breathed in his scent and sighed, this felt good, too good. I felt Matt’s chest rumble as he chuckled at me. I opened my eyes and saw a small smile on his face. I blinked up at him, not realizing that I was so close and comfortable. I gave him an embarrassed smile, and went to pull back, but he pulled me tight into him not allowing me to get away. Laying my head back down on his chest I closed my eyes hoping that this would never end. My stomach growled ruining the moment.

"Do you want some breakfast? You must be hungry you haven’t eaten in two days." He said laughing a little.

"Mhm." I mumbled

Matt picked reached over to the bedside table and picked up a phone. Saying some things to the person on the other line and hanging up. He pulled me up on to his chest, our eyes locking. My stomachs tighten and I shivered a little as his hands began caressing my face and back. Even though I knew what kind of man Matt was I couldn’t help but let my old feelings come out of the dark box I had put them in when Ibroke up with him.

I broke our gaze; I could no longer look at him in the eye without wanting to kiss him. His hand rested on my chin and made me look back up at him. Bringing my face closer to his and then finally placing a small kiss upon my lips. He pulled away after only a second, but this time it was my turn. Letting everything fly out the window I kissed him with all that I had. When he didn’t kiss me back, I began to pull away but he soon responded running his tongue along my bottom lip.

I began running my hands over his chest, one of his hands fell to my butt grasping it and the other began creeping up my shirt. Giving myself over to my emotions I began grinding myself into him. Getting tired of me being on top, Matt rolled me over so that he was now in control. Tugging at my shirt I got the message and lifted my arms only breaking our kiss for a moment. Our eyes locked again; there was only love in his eyes. Placing kisses along my neck and collar bone, I arched my back and let out a low moan.

"Oh god I love these" Matt mumbled list tongue running along my chest.

I giggled at Matt’s statement. I knew he loved everything where his mouth and hand was currently wandering. As Matt wandered lower and lower my hands began to play with his hair. Kissing each bruise and whispering into my skin, I could have sworn I heard I’m sorry a couple times. His hand resting on my hips he began pulling my shorts down. I didn't want to stop, but I had to. I knew I only had these precious few moments of Matt Sanders left, and if I gave into Matt everything would be harder when M.Shadows returned.

"Matt...I can't do this" I whispered. " I..I.. I Lo.."
I wanted to tell him I loved him. It was burning, begging pleading to come out, but I wouldn't let it out. Matt was dead, this was only a dream.

"Bell, its okay. I won't do this if you don't want to." He said pushing my shorts back on.

Matt stayed on my stomach his arms wrapped around my waist, as I ran my fingers through his hair, petting him as though he was a cat. None of us said anything, just sat there in silence.

Bringing us back to reality there was a knock on the door. Immediately Matt sat up and threw the covers over my body. Tucking me in and bringing me possessively close to him he told whoever it was on the other side that they could enter.