Welcome to the Jungle

Not a Cheater Just Smart

My face contorted in surprise when I saw a man in a tux pushing a tray of food.

"Your breakfast Master and Mistress." The man said then placing it on a table.

"Thank You thank you very much sir." I said sitting up a bit but making sure the sheet was securely wrapped around me.

"Thank you Robert that will be all for now."
Matt said as Robert walked out.

"Wow, I didn’t know you had your own servants here. Well, I guess I should have guessed because with all you boys staying here there is no way this house would stay clean." I laughed.

Picking my up bridal style he carried me over to the table and sitting down on a chair with me on his lap. In front of me sat waffles, fruit, orange juice, coffee, milk, eggs, bacon, sausage, and muffins. I couldn’t believe my eyes at how much food there was.

"Jesus, this is a lot of food."

"Mhm."

Matt began feeding me fruit which I happily accepted; when the fruit was gone he let me eat my waffle by myself as he sipped some coffee. Sighing I enjoyed this moment to the fullest. There was nothing that could break this precious moment. We both forgot who we had become, we were enemies but lovers oh the cliché irony.

When we were both finished Matt rested his chin on my shoulder.

"It’s time to get up and get dressed. You can take a shower if you like."

"Alright. I’ll race you to the shower." I said jumping off his lap and running to the bathroom.

Just as I was reaching the door Matt picked me up in his arms.

"Cheater." I said.

"Not a cheater, just smart."He replied carrying me in the bathroom and shutting the door behind us.