Welcome to the Jungle

The Walls Are Closing In

After the shower I changed into a pair of jeans and a Misfits shirt. I sat on the bed watching Matt get ready, he has always taken longer than me to get ready as far back as I could remember. When he was finished he came and sat next to me on the bed.

"Tonight we have a party, more like a ball. You are going to have to dress up. It starts at seven.” Matt said.

I groan and looked over to the clock that was on the bedside table. 10:47 AM flashed at me, I had about 8 ½ hours to get ready.

“I’m going to have to leave you now. I have some things to take care of” I shuddered when he said things. “I’ll be back at seven to take you down to the ballroom. Feel free to wander about, go swimming, sleep, and watch T.V. etc. But do not and I repeat DO NOT even thinking about escaping.” With that he kissed my cheek and walked out of the room. I guess Shadows was slowly taking over again.

Sighing I pushed myself up off the bed and went over to the huge walk in closet with in itself could have served as a bedroom. Half of the closet was filled with stuff for me. It was actually creepy. He planned this; this all of this took time to gather. He plans on me staying here a long time, a long time being forever. I began feeling trapped, nothing good ever lasted. I would never get out of here without losing something, whether it be my life, one of the guy’s lives (although Elwin I wouldn’t mind losing right now) or my heart I didn’t know.
I felt the room begin to close in on me. I was Matt’s pet, he believe that I was his to do whatever he pleased with me. I was his Barbie doll.

“Alex..” I whispered.

I don’t know how I could have forgotten about him. I loved Alex too. We were going to get married in less than two months. But I knew Alex; he would get me out of here. Shadows and the rest of the crew were screwed when Alex finds me. I felt some happiness reenter my body. I took a deep breath and looked around finding a bikini, a good swim and tan would clear my head.

After changing a grabbed a towel and went in search for the pool. Just as I was about to give up hope, I heard a splash. Opening the door I saw the pool with a drunken looking Zacky trying to climb on to a floating lounge chair.

“HEY HEY HEEEEEEEY. JEZEBEL! You lookin FIINE in that suit.” He yells at me.

Just great, I come looking for relaxation and instead I get Zacky Vengeance.