Welcome to the Jungle

Shut Up Conscience.

I don’t know how long I had been swimming. But when I dragged myself out of the pool I was prunie and breathing very heavily. I lay down on my lounge chair and closed my eyes, letting the warm rays of the sun dry me. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is the butler Robert calling my name.

“Mistress, Mistress”

Mistress, I was Mistress. Don’t really like the sound of that.

“Yes, Robert?” I asked raising my sunglasses.

“It is 3:30. I thought that Mistress would like to begin getting ready for the ball”

“Thank you Robert.” Robert began walking towards the exit. “And Robert, please call me Jezebel or at least Miss. Mistress makes me sound like a whore”

Robert chuckled a bit at this, “Yes. Miss.”
I grabbed my towel and sunglasses and headed back to the room. I unlocked the door and gasped what I saw on the bed. A beautiful corset gown . I dropped my things and rushed over to the bed. On top of the dress was a note.

Jezebel,
This dress is for you. Wear it. Be hot. Look good. You better behave or else there will be problems. See you in a few hours. Make me happy.
-Shadows


“Asshole” I muttered out loud. He could never just say This dress reminded me of your beauty. You will look absolutely gorgeous in it. No instead I get “Hot, Wear it. Look good and Behave” Oh how romantic.

I threw the note on the ground, and stomped off into the bathroom. I turned on the taps of the large Jacuzzi bathtub and poured in some lavender scented bubble bath. When the bath was full I stripped off my bikini and slipped in.

After soaking in the tub and doing the necessities, I stepped out wrapping a towel around me and sat down at the vanity. I had just picked up a brush when the door burst open and in came two identical women with large suitcases.

“Who the fuck are you?” I asked, clutching the towel closer to me.

“We are here to get you ready for tonight. I’m Lisa your makeup artist and this is Linda your hair dresser” Lisa said.

“Oh… Ok…Should I put a rope on or something first?”

“You don’t have to but you can if you like”

“No, I’m fine.”

“Alright, well we will first start with your hair.”

About three hours later I was ready. I thanked Linda and Lisa, as they walked out of the door Shadows walked in.

It took everything in me not to jump him right then in there. He looked absolutely gorgeous. He wore an all black suit with the first three buttons of his shirt left open. Oh how I wanted to rip open the rest of his shirt and run my hands along his chiseled abs.

Knock it off. Jezebel, this man is a complete asshole who has made your life a living hell. Not to mention you do have a fiancé.

Shut up conscience.

I was finally able to look up at his face and saw a large smirk plastered across it. He began walking towards me, his eyes never once leaving mine. The look in his eyes almost sent me into an orgasm. I was getting hot just the way he was looking at me. I shifted my gaze down to my hands; I couldn’t stand to look at him anymore. When he reached me he took my hands and placed them around his neck, then wrapping one around my waist the other slightly stroking my face, bringing my chin up forcing me to look him in the eye. He lowered his head and placed his lips right below my ear before taking it in his teeth and slightly pulling on it.

“Are you ready to go?” He whispered.
I couldn’t do anything but let out a “Mhm”

He pulled away from me, smirking and winking, knowing how worked up he had gotten me. He kept his one arm around my waist and led me out the door and to the ballroom.