Welcome to the Jungle

The Dance

The doors of the ballroom are pulled open by two butlers. As we enter the room goes silent everyone is starring, stunned to see me on his arm. Scanning the room I see many members of high society sipping on expensive champagne, the police and government knew that Matt was Shadows the biggest mafia leader in the country, but to the ignorant people surrounding me they just thought he was a young billionaire, he was the evil Bruce Wayne. Instead of saving the world and being Gotham’s hero, he was Shadows the mafia boss ruining Huntington Beach.

What to know what’s fucked up? I bet only Alex knows I’ve been kidnapped. Knowing Johnny he was able to make it look like I left on my own free will, hell I bet he also wrote a note saying I ran away, even matching my handwriting.

Sighing I continue to look around the room just staying connected to Matt, just staying silent and smiling. I didn’t feel like pissing off Shadows tonight. All I wanted to do was act like a good little girl and go tuck up into a big comfy bed and watch a movie. Finally making it to the front table Matt sat down in the middle putting me to his right, Syn on his left and Zacky next to me. I looked over at Synyster and saw that he had two black eyes, a busted lip and his right arm was broken. Syn caught my gaze and I gave him a little smirk which earned me a glare and Syn a menacing look from Shadows causing my smirk to grow.

Shadows stands up with a champagne glass and makes a toast, I don’t pay attention until Matt pulls me up to my feet entwining his arm with mine, and says cheers. We both drink our champagne, as Matt finishes he pulls my face up to his and kisses me roughly on the lips showing his dominance over me to the world. I struggle a little but nothing extremely noticeable. If I made a scene here I would regret it immediately. I hear cries and wolf howls as he pulls away, grabbing his napkin and wiping some of my lip stick off of his face. I sit down and Vengeance gives me a look of approval. I give him a little slap on the stomach telling him to stop.

After dinner the plates are cleared away and a band starts. Matt stands up and puts his hand out waiting for me to accept his invitation to dance. Not like I have a choice. I place my hand in his and plaster a fake smile on my face, making it look like I’m honored. What’s sad is that everyone in this room knows that I’m engaged to Alex. I don’t know how Shadows can stand these people. I’ve been to so many of their stupid gatherings and $1000 a plate dinners, fuck I can’t even stand their charity dinners. They talk about saving the world and caring for African children and the rights of animals but there they are wearing million dollars worth of diamonds that people in Africa KILL over and wearing a nice fur coat made out of thousands of chinchilla. Hypocrites.

I wrap my arms around Shadows’ neck and his arms go to my lower back, his hands occasionally slipping to my ass giving it a squeeze. The song ends and a tango comes on. Good thing I know how to dance. Matt is twirling and throwing me around the dance floor. I wrap one leg around his waist and he lowers me almost to the ground his hand running from my face to my waist and soon spins me away from him. The music sweeps me up; there is only Matt and I in this room, giving ourselves to the music in this sensual dance. I feel his hands on my grouping and grasping anything he can once again lust is taking over me. His hands aren’t on me long enough before I’m pushed away and we begin circling each other like to tigers, never breaking eye contact. The end of the song is approaching; his hands are on my waist pulling me up as I wrap my legs around his waist.
He dips me down, my head almost hitting the ground. The music cuts out and his lips crash down on mine. He tears away from me again. Goddamn tonight he is a tease. Every time I give in and want more he is taken away. I gaze around me the dance floor is completely empty and everyone is starring at us in awe. The music starts up again and Matt and I walk off the dance floor breathing heavy. We sit back down at the table and Zacky once again is smirking at me. I roll my eyes and sip on some water.

Matt is talking to Syn and Johnny it is only then do I notice Jimmy. He is sitting at another table close to ours. I make eye contact and he raises his eyebrow at me giving me the “What The Fuck Was That All About” look. I shrug my shoulders and watch the other guests dance. I feel Matt’s hand slip his hand under my dress as he rubs my thighs, his fingers sometimes brushing against my panties but never anything more than a slight touch before returning to my thighs.