Welcome to the Jungle

[One]

I had just filed a search warrant for the office and home of Matt Sanders. I was the first one to ever receive and gather enough evidence against him. I didn’t even tell Jimmy that I had enough evidence for it, I had been using outside source together information and now that it was complete I could hand it over to the cops and get enough evidence to arrest that son of a bitch. I sat down at my desk feeling accomplished, although this euphoric feeling was taking over my body I couldn’t help but feel a sense of guilt that I had not included Jimmy after all he was the Police Captain. I picked up the phone and dialed Jimmy’s number, it rang for awhile and I was about to hang up I heard a frantic
"Hello?"

"Jimmy, it’s Jezebel."

"Oh thank god, it’s you." He seemed very panicked.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, of course I am. So you took my advice and stayed home today?"

"Don’t be silly Jimmy you know I wouldn’t do that. I just…"

"GET OUT OF THE OFFICE NOW!! Go home; you will be safe there"

"Safe? What the hell are you talking about Sullivan?

"Jezebel just listen to me, please just go home. "

"I don’t know what kind of stunt you are trying to pull but.."

I was cut off as I heard a gunshot outside my door, I dropped the phone and began opening up my desk drawers trying to find the gun that I had hid in there. I had just found the gun when the door swung open and in walked in Johnny Christ, Synyster Gates, and Zacky Vengeance.

"Hello, Miss Miller, we just thought that we would pop in for a chat."Syn said.

"Hello to you too Elwin. Now, I know you didn’t just want to talk, what is it that you want" I asked, my hand underneath the desk tightening around the gun..

Syn began walking toward me at the sound of his middle name but Vengeance stopped him.

"Did I say something wrong Elwin?"I knew that I was angering him by the second, if he caught me I would be dead. I heard him begin to grow but Vengeance once again stepped in.

"I am afraid Jezebel, that you are causing too much trouble and are going to have to come with us." Vengeance said.

"I think not."

I had yet to bring my gun to their attention. Johnny gave a nod to Zacky and Syn, and they began to all circle me. I quickly stood up and pointed the gun at Johnny. They all stood still.

"If any of you whatsoever moves a hair on your head I will shoot him."

I slowly began to make my way out of the office pointing the gun at them, when my back hit something hard. Arms snaked around my waist and took hold of the gun. I knew better than to struggle, I was in the grasp of the Devil himself, M. Shadows.