Welcome to the Jungle

I Won't Go Down Easily,

I woke up in a bed and clothes that did not belong to me. I sighed this was all very real. I sat on the end of the bed and looked around. The room was very extravagant and I could tell by the design that this had to be Matt’s room. I looked down at my legs and saw that I had been changed into a very small black silk nightgown.

"I am glad to see that Sleeping Beauty has woken from her slumber."

My face whipped around to the bathroom door. There was Matt, standing in a towel. If he wasn’t an evil asshole I would have jumped him right there. I snapped out of my gaze and glared at him as he sat down too close for comfort.

"I must say, that I am surprised at you. I would have never guessed that you had your nipples pierced and might I add, they are very sexy."

"If you touched me at all while I was sleeping, I will cut off your balls and shove them down your throat."

"Do not threaten me little one."
He said pushing me down and straddling my waist. I could feel ‘him’ on my stomach.
" I don’t like it when they are unconscious anyways, I would rather hear you scream."

He moved my nightgown up above my head and his hand began to fondle my breast; I made my move slapping him as hard as I could. I went to slap him again but he caught my wrist. He grabbed my other wrist and pulled me off the bed throwing me on the floor. He then began kicking my stomach.

"You fucking ungrateful bitch. Here I am being nice to you, letting you into MY fucking room and this is how you repay me?"

"NICE? You fuckin kidnapped me and were touching me. You are just a cowardly cunt kicking a woman." I coughed at him, his movements didn’t cease only quickened.

He pulled me by my hair and dragged me out of his room. I tried my best to escape out of his grasp but nothing was working. My scalp was on fire, I felt his grasp on my hair tighten as he gave it some even harder tugs. I felt some of my skin being peeled off as I was dragged against the floor. I can't even begin to describe how the rub burns felt.. Why hadn’t I just listened to Jimmy, but no I had to be so fucking stubborn and look where it got me? I am being dragged down the halls naked by a madman, and I am pretty sure that I have some cracked ribs.

We finally came to a stop and he released me. I didn’t even move just curled into a ball as silent tears ran down my face. I wasn’t crying because of my situation amazingly, I was crying because of the pain. It felt as though large shards of glass were being pushed into my skin. He opened a door and through me into a room before he locked it and walked down the hall. The room, if you could call it that was more of a cement wall room with nothing but a blanket in it. I am just getting in deeper and deeper.