Welcome to the Jungle

Cops and Robbers

I don’t know how long I was asleep but I was woken up by Matt walking into the room and pulling me up from the ground.

"I see that Jimmy paid you a visit, how nice. I must thank him you look quite erotic in that, I guess I’ll have to get you a cop outfit and we can play cops and robbers, but this time the cop is going to be handcuffed."

I gave him a glared and he merely laughed.

"Now, I think you have had enough of this room, it’s time to watch me work. But first I am going to let you get clean and change. I can’t have a dirty smelly girl by my side, what would people think. My reputation would skyrocket t down."

For a second there when I thought he was being nice to me for me, no, everything is to make him happy. None the less, I am very happy that I can shower and hopefully change into some decent clothes. He took me into his bathroom and just sat down on the toilet. I gave him a look.

"I am going to sit here and make sure that you don’t try to escape. I know how crafty you can get."

"Could you at least turn around until I step into the shower?" I asked softly.

"I’ve seen you without clothes before. Why the sudden modesty?"
He began chuckling to himself.

"Because the last time you saw me naked I was unwilling."

"From, what Jimmy has told me you are not afraid to be naked."

"Then it must be the huge sense that I am going to be raped, I get when I am around you that puts me off."

He gave me a disgusting smirk and wink
"It’s not rape if you like it."

I scoffed and just pulled off the shirt and getting into the shower. Everything I needed was in the shower. When I was done I stepped out quickly grabbing the towel and wrapping it around me. I noticed Shadows had fallen asleep on the toilet. I laughed a little bit but didn’t pay him no mind. The thought of escaping ran through my mind, but I didn’t know a way out and if I ran out in the hall either one of the guys would catch me and if it was Elwin I was dead on sight, if anyone else in the mob caught me I would be raped and tortured then brought back to Matt. I decided it was better to wait for Jimmy to help me escape. I went to the vanity and saw that there was make-up and clothes laid out.

"So much for decent clothes." I mumbled to myself.

I had been given boy short panties and a bra, oh how very generous of him.

I dropped my towel to the floor and put on the outfit. I was finishing putting on my make up when Matt came up behind me.

" You passed" He said.

"Passed? What the fuck do you mean I passed."

"You didn’t run when you had the chance and you put on the lingerie. That means you get clothes."

I gave him a look, not knowing if he just meant more of these clothes. He laughed a real laugh that I hadn’t heard since Shadows took over.

"Don’t be silly Jezebel as much as I love to see you looking incredible hot I can’t have you getting raped or worse a cold, so you have earned clothes. Go into my closet and you will see them, choose what you wish to wear."

Or Worse a cold? Fucking Freak. I didn’t question him out loud though, the hopes of clothes made me run into the room and swing open the closet and as he said there were clothes. I hurriedly put them on over my undergarments and turned around to get a face full of Matt.