Welcome to the Jungle

No

I stared at the naked chest before me, I dared not look up. I felt the blood run up to my cheeks; I slowly began to turn around so that I was no longer facing Matt. His arms encircled around me waist, and turned me toward a mirror on his dresser. I could feel his hot breath on my ear making me shudder.

"Look at us Jez, don’t we look so amazing together? It feels perfect, you fit in my arms so perfectly."

He licked the outer shell of my ear. A moan escaped from my lips.

"We could be together again, just you and me, we could run this whole city. Be their Gods. All you have to do is say the word."

I pushed out of his arms and stared at him.

"Are you fucking crazy? You had your chance with me, I’m with Alex now. Or have you forgotten about that."

"Do Not mention his name in my presence." He growled

"And Second of all SHADOWS why do you think I left you huh? Think, Matthew Sanders DIED, and me and the rest of the fucking world got stuck with M. Shadows as a shitty substitute. I cannot stand Shadows, I loved Matt and I can do nothing to get him back. I have moved on I was happy until YOU kidnapped me. Don’t offer me the world when all I want is a grain of sand."

I could see the rage inside of Shadows build up, it started at his toes and went shooting up to his face. I flinched as his hand came up to my face cupping my cheek.

"I’m going to have you Jezebel, we will be together whether you like it or not. And your lover boy can do nothing to stop me. "

I pushed out of his grip and sat on his bed as he changed into a new shirt. When he was done he didn’t even bother to look at me and walked out of the door. I may have made some pretty dumb mistakes but not following was one that I wasn’t going to make. As I ran out of the room, I made sure to stay a few paces behind him. He soon stopped in front of a door and walked in.
As my eyes scanned the room I saw many men I didn’t know around a table. I quietly followed Matt to the head of the table all talking had ceased all eyes were on me. My eyes met Synyster’s, if looks could kill I would have died the most painful death. Finally reaching the head of the table Shadows sat down, then motioned for me to sit to his right, right next to Synyster Gates.