Welcome to the Jungle

Synyster Gates

I couldn’t concentrate on what Shadows was saying; I could only concentrate on Syn’s hand running up my thigh. I tried to shake it off and listen to the meeting anything said here could be used against these men once I escaped.

I chose to ignore his hand the best I could, until he unzipped my jeans. I immediately threw his hand off of me. I turned to Syn and gave him a defiant glare; he merely licked his lips and gave me an evil smirk. He kept his hands to himself the rest of the meeting, but kept giving me suggestive looks.

When the meeting ended, I jumped out of my seat and went over to Matt. I may not want to be around either mad man but Shadows was the safer bet. He put his arms around my waist and bent down to my ear.

"Baby,"
I didn’t like how he called me that, I gave him a look.
"Your going to stay with Syn tonight."

NO NO NO NO NO! My worst fear had come true. I struggled out of his arms and looked up at him

"No way in hell am I staying with Elwin. I want you to put me back into that cell and beat me before you make me stay the night with him. " I yelled.

"You WILL stay with him I have to go out for business." He was getting angry.

" No fucking way. He will kill me as soon as he has the chance and you are giving him the f.ucking chance."

"You are staying with him and that is final Jezebel."

I needed to get out of this situation; I did the only thing that I thought would help me. I slapped Shadows right across the face. Everyone say it with me SMAAART.

Shadows grabbed me by the arm and threw me against the wall, knocking my head against it. All I could see was black as I felt blood trickle down the back of my neck. I began to pray that he would throw me back into the cell, but I am not a lucky person. Before I could get my sight back he picked me up by the neck and threw me at Synyster.

"Do want you want with her, as long as she is kept alive."

He said to him, he then looked at me "Have fun." And then spit in my face.

" Oh we will, won’t we Bell."
Syn said picking me up bridal style and carrying me out of the room as I passed out.