Dear Jimmy,

1/1

Dear Jimmy,

I never really thought about writing to you,I knew It would be hard because every time i even think about you it brings tears to my eyes....But here I am,I'm already crying too.To be honest I didn't really even know about Avenged Sevenfold before your death,actually your death is what introduced me to the band.I didn't really start listening to your band until I heard Almost Easy,at first i though Matt's voice was really weired but i listened to it again and really liked it.Then i searched up more songs and funny videos and became a fan.I know some fans would most likely say that I don't really like Avenged Sevenfold as much as the people that were there from the start.You wouldn't say that,would you Jimmy?

Some nights I just lay in my bed and think about you.I know you probably wouldn't want your fans to be sad,but i cant help but cry.One night i even had a dream about you,it was so....i don't even know a word for it,i just know i thought it was real.I find it so crazy that a man i never met could have this effect on me.I didn't know you personally but wish i did.

I hope to see you in the afterlife someday.

Kayla
♠ ♠ ♠
I would've wrote more but its too hard to continue...