One Shots

~All I Want For Christmas Is You~Zacky V

What better way to spend the night; Than wasting it with you
"you home?" I call walking through the apartment; I dumped my bags in the hallway and made my way through to the living room, where guitars and basses were hanging around the room. I was ready for a whole Friday night of doing nothing, I couldnt be doing with parties and all that shit tonight, I needed some time to just stop and relax. I walked into the empty living room and flopped onto the sofa. There was popcorn in the cupboards, large amount of drink was dotted all over the apartment and I knew I could find a movie to watch somewhere; I had my Friday night planed.

"Don't you cry tonight

I still love you baby

Don't you cry tonight

Don't you cry tonight

There's a heaven above you baby

And don't you cry tonight"

I look up as I hear his voice echo through the empty apartment, I smile to myself he had an amazing voice. I knock on the bathroom door, not sure if he was in the shower or not.

"Iz that you?" he calls

"Yeah I'm home"

"kay babe. Ya want the shower?"

"Please!" I say simply stepping away from the door,

"Be out in a min!" he calls. I walk over to the breakfast bar and sit on the stool. I shared the open plan apartment with this guy, well he's more of a best friend now, but we first met when I was looking for a room mate and he answered the add in the local paper. At first both of us had been reluctant to get along, but after 5 months of living together we've bonded so well.

"All yours," he says as the bathroom door opens, steam escapes out heating the room up. I smile at him weakly; I had the hottest room mate in existence I swear. HE catches my gaze and smirks "I know you think I'm sexy" he laughs walking dangerously close to me

"Shut up" Zack I mutter looking away but its difficult, his black hair was sticking to his face as water dripped down across his whole body, with just a towel wrapped round his hips. I groan inwardly as the towel slips dangerously lower,

"Such a perv" he smirks slapping my ass as I turn and walk into the bathroom, my whole face glowing red. The thing was he didn't know what he could do to me. "I'm going out tonight" he calls as I turn the shower on steam all ready filled the room.

"Okay," it fine, I went out last night and left him to whatever he did. But I guess tonight was Christmas Eve, deep down I expected him to stay in just tonight. Silly really hoping that he'd want to be with me.

"Have fun!" I smile as he finally is ready to leave,

"Yeah you too, dont wait up for me," I smirk and just nod wrapping myself in bed covers on the sofa as the day after tomorrow starts up.

"Later bitch!" He calls before closing the door on his way out.

I get up half way through Benny and Joon to go get some ice cream, i knew was in the freezer as long as Zack hadn't freaken eaten it. I would kill him. I sigh and drag myself across the apartment and to the freezer. "where the fuck is it?" I search through the freezer. "Zack" I mutter noticing the half eaten tub of cookie dough ice cream. Ah it would do, I nearly get to the sofa when the phone goes off, I hate phones. "hello?"

"Call me back in five minutes"

"What?" I question Zack

"Call me back in five minutes just do it yeah?"

"Fine," I mutter grumpily. I hated being his personal slave sometimes. I phoned him back and listened to him mumble down the phone, it was obvious he was trying to get out of his date.

"I'm back from the worst date in the history of the dating world!" he calls through the
Apartment,

"Shut up Johnny Depp TV Now!" I say back ignoring him

"I love you too," he laughs at me falling onto the sofa next to me.

"Ooo Johnny Depp dressed as a pirate sexy" Zacky laughs resting his head on my shoulder I look at him

"d'ya mind?" I look at him,

"I've had a rough night,"

"Ice cream?" I mutter handing it too him. He smiles

"dude cookie dough". I just laugh and move to get him a spoon. "dont" he mutters taking my hand .

"You don't want a spoon?"

"No!" he smiles and pulls me back onto the sofa "I want you" he sighs and hugs me tightly.

"What's wrong with you?" I laugh.

"I need a hug!" He mutters.

"My god you're such a girl!" he shrugs as I hug him tightly.

"Had a bad date?" I question looking up.

"Like you wouldn't believe!" he wraps his arms round me and leans back on the sofa pulling me with him.

"Hey I was comfy" I laugh feeling slightly odd being in his arms, we'd never really been like this. Not that I was really complaining cause he was comfy and smelt gorgeous as ever.

"So how bad was she?"

"How does complete dog sound, what is it with me I really can't get women!" he laughs

"Aww dont be mean," I mutter

"Why not? She freaking was I mean god why did I even think of looking at her in that club?"

"You were completely out of your face, anyway I'm sure she's pretty," I stick up for her, god knows why!

"Trust me Elizabeth she was a dog and compared with you she was just pug ugly," I look at him, compared with me?

"I mean your beau" he pauses and looks at me "your beautiful," he says simply, I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Are you blushing?" he laughs, I turn my attention back to the tv. "Oi hoe" he laughs jabbing my side "Oh my god you were so blushing!" he laughs again, I just ignore him.

"Shut up pudge man!" I mutter finally as he laughing continues.

"ooo you used the nickname, you really angry or something? I'm sorry" he smirks and rests his chin on my shoulder, "wuve you!" the child inside was apparently coming out now. I turn to face him.

"Wuve you too" I patronize him,

"Of course ya do I'm Zacky fucking Vengeance"

"How much did you drink tonight?" I laugh.

"Not enough cause that girl was ugly" he mutters sighing and leaning back,

"Aww cheer up and forget about her, there are thousands of others out there!" One of them is sitting right next to you. I lean back in his arms and keep watching the TV.

"You keep insisting that but I still haven't found a girl," he groans, I look round at him, if he freaking opened his eyes he'd see I wanted him.

"If I could just find a girl who was fun, I mean she would laugh with me but also we could have that relationship thing" he mutters making me laugh, "I mean girls that are sexy and hot are always complete bitches, and then there's the girls who just have nice personalities" he cringes and I just hit him.

"Stop it there are so many lovely girls out there grow up" I glare at him, he smirks and catches my hand as I go to hit him again.

"Can ya get me one for Christmas?" he asks pouting at me, it took me a lot not to kiss his full lips right there and then.

"Yeah cause I've got one hiding in my closet" I mutter, "Let me just go find her" my sarcasm a little too strong,

"No need to worry I'll just have you?"

"What?" I finally stop looking at the tv and turn to Zack.

"You heard. I want you for Christmas!" he voice goes low and that infamous smirk makes my whole body melt. And what he did next nearly sent my body into a coma, his soft lips pressed against my own, and his hands slid up my legs, across my body. As every inch of his skin touched my, my whole body began to shiver.

"All I want for Christmas is you babe," he whispers again, moving backwards "in that room other there right now!" he smirks pointing to his own bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Christmas 2007.