Today Is in Front of Us

Chapter Five

Image

Third Person POV
“I’m going to see if Mikey or Bob is out of the shower, I don’t know who’s in there…” Ray said, standing up and leaving the room.

He was back several moments later, an excited grin on his face. “Come and get a load of this!” he said to Frank and Gerard.

They all trooped down the corridor and came to a stop outside the bathroom. The door was closed and Ray pushed it softly to show it was locked. Just then, a noise from inside made all three freeze.

“Oh God…”

Gerard cringed, recognising the voice as Mikey’s and wincing as he tried to get rid of the mental images that surfaced in his mind. Frank giggled and whispered, “Is he jerking off?”

As if in answer to his question, another noise came from inside the room.

“Shit…”

“That’s my brother in there!” Gerard cried suddenly, showing anger and slight disgust at the idea of hearing his brother… doing things… with a friend of his.

He stormed off extravagantly and Frank shrugged and followed. Ray stayed there for a few minutes then headed in the same direction as the others had.

Meanwhile, inside the bathroom, the atmosphere was far from tense or angry. Mikey ran his hand teasingly up Bob’s length again, making Bob whine softly about teasing. Mikey smirked and did it again. The two had been slowly teasing each other since just before Ray checked the bathroom.

Mikey, fed up with the speed things were moving, moved closer to Bob again, and sucked slowly on his neck, then moved steadily lower. He licked up the insides of Bob’s thighs, making him mewl in delight.

Mikey stopped his actions and looked up, his eyes connecting with Bob’s.

“You really are a cat person, aren’t you?” he questioned, his smirk growing with every word.

Bob went to reply but a moan rose in his throat, as Mikey licked up his length and took him into his mouth. Bob fisted his hands into Mikey’s hair and tried not to buck his hips.

Mikey grazed his teeth up and then down again, making Bob spew a string of profanities. Mikey continued to bob his head, Bob’s grip on his hair getting tighter.

“God- Uh… I’m close…” Bob muttered.

Mikey smirked around Bob, giggling softly before deep throating Bob, who cursed loudly and came, gripping Mikey’s hair harder still.

Mikey stood up, swallowing and letting the smirk return to his face.

“Aren’t you glad I gave in, Bobby?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait.
School exams are a bitch.
But they're overrrrrr.
= ]

Was that good?
I'm really paranoid.
Hehehe.