Today Is in Front of Us

Chapter Six

Image

Gerard's POV

I stormed angrily away from the room, with the feeling of disgust welling up inside me. My brother, my innocent flesh and blood, being taken advantage of, by Bob. Fucking Bob. What, is he out to get me now? First Frank and then Mikey? Is precious Bob gonna go after Ray next? Or maybe me? Whore.

"Gerard?" I heard that voice, the one that made my heart flutter. I hadn't even realized I had stopped walking, or that Frank was behind me. I have to start Phase Three: Jealousy soon… Like now?

Third Person POV

Frank began to worry. What if the mystery man was Bob! That would explain why Gerard was so upset when he kissed him, and that he was in the shower with Mikey. Gerard smirked inwardly, and turned around to face Frank. Oh god, Frank was standing closer to Gerard than he'd realized. Frank felt like he was going to hyperventilate, and Gerard teasingly took a step closer to Frank, seeing his change in breath. They stared at each other for a moment. Frank noticed how flushed Gerard's cheeks were, how his eyes lost their luster, but gained an angry spark. Frank's hand began to raise almost of it's own accord, and brush the hair out of Gerard's face. His eyes closed slowly as Frank's fingertips paused and rested on his cheek. Gerard reached up and wrapped his hands around Frank's wrists, feeling his pulse speed up noticeably. He smirked at the short man.

Gerard's POV

I pushed Frank's hand off of my face, lowering them down to our sides. His eyes stayed connected with mine. Then, they snapped away and began welling with tears. He blinked them away quickly, and I gasped audibly.

"Frank, I didn't, I mean I- You don't-" I rambled. How did I make him cry?

"Don't even, Gerard. Just-just go find your mystery whoever, and just…" He falters, and seems physically unable to finish his sentence. What have I done? I seem to have skipped a few Phases or something. I never wanted him hurt, never.

"But, Frank, you don't get it. I- so, how do you feel about your little boyfriend fucking my brother in the shower?" My sadness turns back into anger, and Frank glares back at me.

"What. Are. You. Talking. About?" He snarls loudly.

"Ya know, Bob and Mikey? Are you jealous?" I sneer back. He tries to pull his wrists from my grip.

"Are you Gerard? Hmm, first I kiss him, then Mikey steals your mystery man right from under you nose!" He laughs sarcastically, and I shake my head.

"He's not my 'mystery man' you moron! I don't even have one!" I yell back.

"You… don't?" Frank questions. I shake my head.

"But, you said you did! You said you liked someone!" He yells back, yanking his hands away.

"I do! I love someone!" I screech, taking a step toward him. He simply backed away, shaking his head.

"Then, who, who's the mystery man?" He asked. I sighed.

"It's not a mystery, Frank. it's not a mystery." I replied, stepping toward him. I grasped his firm biceps and yanked him toward me, mashing our lips together. Then, I turned and walked away.

"Not a mystery." I heard him whisper behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that I have made our commenters happy.