Today Is in Front of Us

Chapter Eight

Image

Frank ran out into the hall, looking frantically for Gerard. He heard a crash, and ran quickly toward it. He burst into the room, but saw nothing, other than makeup from the desk swiped all over the floor. There was absolutely no sign of Gerard anywhere. Frank poked his head out into the hall, but saw nothing. Then, he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. He whirled around to see Gerard, and smiled happily. His smile quickly dropped when he saw the pure hatred in Gerard's eyes. His face taught, a cold grimace gracing his normally friendly lips. A hot sweat began perspiring at Frank's upper lip. He had never been afraid of Gerard like this, not in all the outraged drunken fits at two in the morning, never. Frank felt his eyes widen, and his throat burn. Then, he couldn't breathe. Gerard had him pinned the wall, hand on his throat, holding him there, abdomen pressed against Frank's.

"What do you fucking want, douche?" He snarled angrily.

"I-It wasn't what it looked like!" Was the only thing Frank could gasp out with his breath caught in his throat, and mind whirring. He laughed bitterly, a sound Frank never could have imagined would hurt him so much.

"You are such a motherfucking liar, Frank. Don't you have any real feelings, you're like a fucking blowup doll, I swear to God, I hate you." Gerard screamed, shaking his head, squeezing his hand tighter around Frank's neck. Frank gasped in pain, struggling to see, spots and tears clouding his vision. Frank had handled the stream of insults surprisingly well, until Gerard had muttered the accursed words. He began sobbing uncontrollably, his breath racking out with wet staccato screams. Gerard removed his hand from Frank's neck, and he slid down the wall.

"You torment me, you kiss Bob, and now you're fucking my goddamn brother? Then, you come looking for me to rub it my face, with only fucking 'it wasn't what it looks like' to defend yourself? Are you that conceited? Do I look like a moron? I fucking hate you Frank. I hate you!" Gerard screamed down at Frank. The only sound competing his harsh words were Frank's sobs. All the noise had attracted Mikey and Bob's attention, and they began running through the halls. Mikey burst into the room, quite modeling as Frank had merely minutes before.

"Gerard! What the hell is your problem?" He yelled, taking wary steps toward the balled up Frank. Gerard simply turned to Mikey, jabbing his finger in his chest.

"Frank is my goddamn problem. If he wasn't such a whore, then I wouldn't have a fucking problem. What are you a client? A pimp? Imagine that, innocent little Mikey a fucking pimp, whoreing off Frank on everyone in the goddamn world, except of course the one person who actually cares for him!" Gerard screamed, and Mikey's eyes went wider.

"Gerard, you dickhead, your talking nonsense! I don't like Frank, I'm dating Bob you idiot!" Mikey screamed back. Gerard simply tossed back his head and laughed.

"Your little blond bimbo fucking made out with him too!" He spit at Mikey's feet, and glanced up at the growl that came from the doorway. Bob was standing there, fists clenched, shaking head to toe.

"Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. Mikey. Now!" He exclaimed through gritted teeth, his blue eyes stormy with rage. Gerard stumbled back a step, in awe of Bob's rage.

"Frank loves you, you love Frank, I love Mikey, Mikey loves me. No offense, but neither Mikey nor I love Frank. Frank loves neither Mikey nor I. HOWEVER, you're a fucking dumbass and can't see that. Open your eyes Gerard, look at him, look what you did!" Bob yelled back, taking Mikey, whose eyes were too glazed over with tears, into his arms.

"Quoting songs now, Bryar?" Gerard snarled, starting to take a step forward. He froze as a whimper broke the air. Gerard blinked, before glancing down at Frank. His knees were pulled to his chest, eyes red and puffy, shaking profusely. Gerard gasped, his eyes softening, and dropped to his knees. He slowly reached one hand toward the ball that was Frank. Frank winced away, smashing into the wall, slowly raising his bloodshot eyes to meet Gerard's. More tears welled up, and Gerard's welled as well. He gently placed a hand on Frank's cheek, and Frank looked up. The soft, apologizing look in Gerard's eyes, mixed with the love there, was enough for Frank. He lunged forward and wrapped his arms around Gerard's shoulders. Frank pulled back slightly, pushing his lips toward Gerard's, then faltering. Gerard however, pushed his lips the rest of the way toward Frank's. They began to kiss passionately, Frank holding onto Gerard's hair, and Gerard cupping Frank's cheeks desperately, rubbing his fingers up and down. Gerard ran his tongue along the roof of Frank's mouth, causing him to shudder and arch his back.
"OHMYGOD! Ew!" Mikey screeched, causing Bob to chuckle, and drag him from the room.

"Eww. I wanted them together, but not freaking dry fucking IN FRONT OF ME! BOBBY CAT, HE WAS... EW." He yelled, muffled because of the distance, causing Frank to collapse in silent giggles against Gerard's appalled shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're Baaaack! Hoped you liked it.

xox Ariel.