Such a Beautiful Letdown

Getting off the Plane

I awoke to the sound of Billie lightly snoring in my ear. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked while he was sleeping. The way he moved his mouth a little every time he breathed in and the look on his face just makes you want to hug him close. But of course I wouldn't do that. I can't belive Adrienne would even think about keeping their kids away from him, let alone just her being away from him in general. She should know how much he loved her, or still loves her I'm sure. I smirked when he twitched and moved his head to the right side off my shoulder. I leaned forward so I could see if Mike and Tre were awake or not. I could have died at the sight of them sleeping practically on top of each other. Tre had his head on Mike's left shoulder, his mouth gaping open. While Mike had his right arm cascading over Tre's midrift.

I leaned back in my seat smiling at the fact I met them, I could almost even call them my friends. These past few hours on this plane have been the best moments of my life. I can't believe how close I got to Billie Joe, and I know so much more of his personal life than I would ever think I could. And Tre, oh my god Tre, he has got to be the funniest man alive. If you were in the worst mood EVER, Tre could bring a smile to your face in a matter of seconds. And Mike, just by looking at him you can tell her is the most humble and warmest out of the bunch. When I talk to him you can see in his eyes that he is clearly interested in what your saying. I can tell her is loyal and trustworthy. I can't wait to get to know these guys more. Hopefully I would get to know these guys more.

My thoughts were interuppted at the sound of a BEEP! and a man's voice coming on the overhead. "Excuse me ladies and getlemen but we are landing soon and it's time for you to fasten your seatbelt, thank you." I guess it's time to wake them up, I thought. I leaned over the seat to wake up Tre and Mike first.

"Psst, Tre...Mike, as comfortable as you two lovebirds are, it's time to wake up and fasten your seatbelts. We're landing soon."

"Five more minutes Mommy." Tre whined. I saw Mike stirring awake and then get up and put on his seatbelt. I don't think he said anything because he was too embarrased about his sleeping position. Haha. I leaned over towards Billie to wake him up next.

"Hey, Billie, time to wake up, we're landing soon and you need to put on your seatbelt. I whisperd in his ear.

"Mmmmm." He mumbled. "No." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Billie, wake up." I nudged him in the arm a couple times and he still wouldn't move. 'stubborn ass', I thought. I finally pinched him and he shot up with a shocked expression on his face.

"You pinched me!!" He squeaked.

"You wouldn't wake up! I had to do something." I argued. He pouted and looked down at his arm.

"But, but you pinched me." He pouted.

"Awww, poor baby. I'm sowwy."

"You should be."

"Yeah, yeah. Be quiet and put yourseat belt on."

All of a sudden my sister burst through the curtain and frantically looked for me.
"Mallorie! Mallorie where are you!?"

"I'm right here, what's up?" I asked.

"Mom's waking up get your ass back here NOW!"

"Shit, I gottah go back there, Billie. Hopefully I'll see you around."

"What, you're leaving now, why can't you just get off with us."

"You don't know my Mom, sorry Billie I got to go. I most likely won't see you before we get off." He looked sad and I felt bad.

"Wait," he said. "Let me give you my number."

"No time!" My sister yelled, and pulled me behind the curtain. I saw my Mom in the back looking around for me and my sister.

"Where have you guys been." she asked.

"Mal was in the bathroom and I went to go get her when the seatbelt sign came on." Amanda lied.

"Yeah." I said.

"Whatever, sit down and get your seatbelt on."

"Fine." I said.

"Don't use that tone with me!" My Mom whispered harshly.

"What tone? I didn't do anything." What the hell did I do? God I always mess up with her dont I?

"Whatever, just shut up." I sighed heavily and put my seatbelt on. I got my CD player out and put on 409 In Your Coffeemaker. I'm probably never going to see them again, and I didn't even get Billie's phone number or anything. I wish I could have given them a more proper good-bye. Whatever, it's over now.

The plane landed and we were in the airport waiting for our luggage. These two preppy guys walked by my sister and I and started checking her out. Whatever, I thought. I don't want their attention anyways. I know I'm not as pretty as her but look at the way she's flauting herself off to those guys she barely knows. It's pathetic really. But I'm not going to say anything since she saved my ass back there.

"Mallore, there's our luggage. You get it while me and your sister go get the cab." My mom yelled as she and my sister walked away.

"Yes Ma'am." I mumbled to myself while saluting her. "Bitch." I walked over and got all the luggage. Fuck, this was hard. I only have two arms Mom!! I can't carry seven fucking suitcases by myself! Ugh, this was going to be fun.

"Need some help there princess?" I spun around and smiled at Billie Joe. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. And he hugged back. I guess, you could say I was extremly happy.

"I thought I wasn't going to ever see you again! and here you are after like, 10 minutes of thinking that!" I screamed. He smiled at me and grabbed a few suitcases.

"Yeah well, we were waiting for our luggage too and we saw your Mom walk away with your sister and we couldn't believe they were going to make you get all this. So Mike and Tre told me to come help you while they get to the bus."

"Bus? Aren't you all going home now?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the bus is here to take us to a different parking garage where our cars are."

"Oh, okay. Well lets get these suitcases to my taxi." I said and we started walking towards the exit.

"So, where are you staying?"

"I'm not sure exactly but I guess it's a pretty nice place." We got to the exit and I could see my Mom and Amanda waiting in the taxi.

"Oh, well I hope I see you around."

"Yeah me too. Here's my cell phone number in case you ever want to talk or something." I wrote my number on his hand and hugged him good-bye. I was walking towards the door when I turned around and yelled,

"Oh Billie!" he turned around. "Tell Tre his Mom said hi!"