Wake Up Call

Dreams

Bob’s P.O.V.

It was lunch time. Mikey invited me to hang out with his group. I followed him outside. He brought me to a table. There was only one kid. He looked a little bit like Mikey, but he was shorter. He had sun glasses on and is hood up. I looked at Mkey and he had glasses on and his hood up.
“Hey Frankie.” Mikey said.
“Who’s your friend?” He asked.
“This is Bob. Bob just moved here from Chicago.” Mikey said.
“I’m Frankie.” He said. He gave me a little smile.
“Nice to meet you.” I said.
“Why do you guys have your hoods up and have sunglasses on?” I asked.
“It’s really cold and really bright at the same time.” Frankie said laughing.
“You should come over after school. I want you to meet my brother.” Mikey said.
“Sure” I said.

It was after school. I was going to Mikey’s house. I followed him with my car to his house. When we got to his house I got out of my car and followed Mikey into his house.
“Gee!” Mikey called out.
“Gee!” He said one more time. He got no response and sat on the couch.
“He’s not home right now. Do you want to play video games?” He asked.
“Sure” I said. He put on Mario Party and gave me a remote.

We were playing for about an hour. We were having a fun time. We were talking and acting like idiots in tell someone came through the door. He was tall, black hair, pale, and was very skinny. Just like the person from my dream. I started to freak out a little bit.
“Hey Gerard. This is my friend Bob.” Mikey said. He just looked at me like he was studying me. I started to shake. He came over to me.
“Hello. My name is Gerard but you can call me Gee.” He said. He came closer to me. I started to really shake. I was freaking out. He gave me hug. I could hear him sniff me. I had to end this before I had no control over my body.
“I got to go. It’s late. See you tomorrow at school Mikey.” I said walking out the door, but before I shut the door Gerard said something.
“He’s the one.”