Status: Active

Veritas, Aequitas quod Pacis.

Veritas, Aequitas quod Pacis. - Truth, Justice and Peace.

Katy Darwin, finds herself falling in love with one of the MacManus brothers. She has only known them for two months, but what will she do when and if she finds out that they are the 'saints' of Boston? Will she continue to be their friend, or will she leave them?

Disclaimer:I do not own Connor, and Murphy MacManus. Their owner is Troy Duffy. I also don't own any other person who appears in here that was from the movie. Other characters belong to me, and the plot belongs to me.
NOTE!: May contain spoiler alerts from the movies.

I am writing this because i was tired of finding stories that people were copying everything that happened in the movies but changing it so it was their character instead of Rocco/Romeo. [Romeo is the guy in the second one if you haven't seen that one yet. Go watch it cause in the beginning you get to see the boys Bums <3 hehe]

If you have any problems with my story, please tell me, and if it isn't changed, because most likely i didn't even realize it because i always reread my stories and always do a spell check, i do a spell check about five times to make sure everything is spelt right. And sometimes i accidentally misspell things or put words in the wrong spot and then someone reports me. So i would appreciate it if you would tell me. and if i don't get it changed within a few days, then you can report me. Kay? Thanks ENJOY!
  1. Prîmus
  2. Alter
  3. Tertius
  4. Quârtus
  5. Quîntus
  6. Sextus
    IMPORTANT TO READ THE A/N AT THE END.