Status: Active

Veritas, Aequitas quod Pacis.

Tertius

I woke up and the boys were gone. Knowing they were at work, and wouldn't be home til after lunch I decided to use today as the day to make their apartment a little better. I also knew today was st. Patrick's day and the boys would come home, change, and probably want to go out drinking.

I was going to clean up the apartment, restock the fridge, and do other stuff to the apartment. A bunch of things the guys would love. Normally they don't keep food in the apartment because they stay at Rocco's.

I walked back home with a bag of groceries. I walked into the apartment and the boys were home. Connor was sitting on the couch holding a bag of ice to his genital area. And Murphy turning the shower on. I rushed to put the bag on the table.

"Oh my god! What happened" I said rushing to Connor.
"Some bitch kicked me in the nuts" Connor said
"Oh my god. Why?"

"We were just jokin' Round." Murphy said.
"What do you mean. What did you guys do?" I asked
"Well, she was some big ass woman, a real man hater too. And well she was complaining about the rule of thumb, and how men in the 1900's could beat their wives" Connor started
"Yeh, then Connor started to say that it should be the rule of wrist cause ye can do more damage." Murphy said laughing as he pulled on some underwear.

"Yeah well anyway, I started joking about lesbians to Murph, and she freaked out. Hit me, Then kicked me in the nuts." Connor said
"Oh my god"
"Yeah but I gave her a great hit to the face" Murphy said holding up his fist and shaking it as he laughed.

"Aye. Shut the fuck up." Connor said throwing his ice at him.
"Listen guys." I said as I got up to put food in the fridge. "I know today is saint Patrick's day. So i know you guys will get wasted tonight, more wasted than normal. So, don't start any shit with people. Okay?"
"Yeah, fine." They grumbled together.

It was around 6 when my shift started and the boys came with me so they could start to celebrate St. Patty's Day. I walked into the back and took my coat off.
I heard someone say "Hey Fuck-ass Get me a beer!" And everyone start to cheer.

I laughed realizing it was Rocco. I walked out.
"Who you calling a fuck-ass you fuck-ass." I said smiling at him.

The bar was crowded tonight. And I do mean crowded. Like hardly anyone could move aside from lifting their arm up and taking a drink, that's how crowded it was. At about 11 it was only the guys who were actually sitting down at the bar the whole night, which consisted of Connor, Murphy, Rocco and a couple other people they knew.

Three big guys walked in, as I was walking in the backroom to grab my stuff and to sit down with the guys to have a few drinks.
I heard the boys talking in a different language. Then I heard a loud ruckus. I ran out and all the guys were beating the three guys up.

"Leave em alone! He can handle himself!" Connor said as Murphy bashed two bottles of something over the one guy's head.

After they got the two of them down on the ground groaning in pain, they payed more attention to the big bald one. They tied him up on the counter. Connor was pouring alcohol on his ass.
"Connor don't!" I said knowing what he was going to do.
"Oh come on!" He said as he dropped the match on to the guy's ass.

It lit on fire and after about a good minute or so the guys put it out. The guys ass was burnt a little. They cut him loose and him and his two thugs ran out of the bar basically in tears.
"Great. You all go home. Now" i said sternly. "We are closed" I said forcing them out the door.

"Wait. will you be home?" Connor asked.
"I don't know. I have to help Doc clean up the bar now thanks to you guys."
"Well. fine." Connor said sadly. "But-" I knew he was going to say something about the sleeping arrangements.
"Oh just sleep on your bed." I said kissing his cheek.

"Aw is that all i get?" he said whining.
"Fine." i said going to peck his lips.

Instead he grabbed me and made it a deep passionate kiss.
"Better" He said turning around smiling.
"Aw what about me!?" Murphy yelled.
I kissed his cheek and he smiled
"Yay." He said running to catch up with Connor.

I helped Doc clean up. and it was around 2 Am when we finished. We both didn't think it was a good idea to have me walk home alone , even though it was a few blocks away, at this time of night. Doc said he had an extra room that i could stay in that had a Cot in it. So I stayed there.

I woke up the next day. Doc was already down in the bar getting ready for today. I told him I would be back later. I walked home. As I neared the apartment I seen a group of people. Police cars, and police tape. I quickly got into the building and up to the apartment.

The door was open. The toilet was ripped out, water was everywhere, and the boys Celtic crosses were hanging by the door. That's when I knew something was wrong. The boys never went anywhere without those on. I was about to turn and run out the door when I seen four cops looking at me.

"Hello Miss." Said he one who looked like he was leading the other three.
"Hi." I said looking down tears brimming my eyes.
"Do you know who lives here?" He asked me.
"Uh. I do." He peered inside.
"By yourself?"
"Uhm. No. My boyfriend and his brother."
"Oh, well do you know where they are?"
"No."

"Well. we are going to have to take you down to the station and ask you some questions." He said.
I nodded my head with tears rolling down my cheeks. "Okay."

We got down to the station and I was put into a room. The guy who was talking to me earlier was Agent Smecker from the FBI. He told me that in the alley they were two Russian mobsters. I gasped, but stifled it with a sigh. They were probably the ones from last night.

"So, you live in the Irish part of town? Now why is that?"
"Well, uh, for about two months i was living at the Motel? You know the one on 46Th street?" I asked and he nodded. "And well, Connor and Murphy, the two i live with, told me i could stay with them."
"But why in the Irish part of town? Are you Irish"
"No I'm not. and Because my ex and I were living with his parents and they lived in the Irish part of town." I said.
"Oh i see. Well how long ha--" He started as his phone rang. He held up a finger and answered his phone. When he was talking to the person he sounded angry. He hung up the phone angrily.

"I'm sorry but I'll be right back." He said getting up.
"I'm sorry Agent Smecker, But uh, could i come out with you, I'm pretty sure someone has coffee out there. And I literally woke up, came home, and then came here."
"Yeah sure. Follow me." He said opening the door.

I walked out behind him.
"GREENLY!" he yelled.
The greenly guy grumbled something "What?"
"Miss Darwin here would like some coffee."
Greenly nodded his head. "Follow me Miss Darwin" He said to me.

"Why don't you like Agent Smecker?" I asked.
"Just don't." He said grabbing me a cup and handing it to me.

I made my coffee. We walked in and greenly sat down in his chair and I sat down in front of his desk not knowing where else to sit.

Smecker started yelling at everyone about the press. When Greenly started saying something about putting a potato on a string and dragging it through South Boston.

"You'd probably have better luck with a beer"
"Aye, You would"
Two guys said.
Wait I know those voices I thought.

I looked up and seen Murphy and Connor. I squealed and ran up to them and hugged them.

"Oh my god! I was so worried about you two." I said hugging each of them and kissing their cheeks. "Oh my god Connor, are you okay" I said just now noticing that Murphy was helping him stand up.
"Yeah fine babe." Connor said kissing me.
"Uh, We're here to see Agent Smecker." Murphy said.

I just then realized everyone in the office was watching us three. I blushed.
"Come. Follow me" Smecker said. He turned to me "You can't come in with them, sorry."
I looked at him with sad eyes.
"Okay. I guess I'll go wait with that idiot Greenly." I muttered.

Smecker laughed and walked into the room with the boys. I walked out to the front were all the other detectives were. I walked over to Greenly.
"I don't really know what I'm doing."
"I don't either." He said
"You don't know what you are doing either?" I said looking at him trying not to laugh.
"No. I don't know what you are doing" He said.
"Oh i see." I said sitting down in the chair in front of his desk.

"You're boring!" I said standing up and walking over to the other two guys that i knew Smecker was working with.
"Greenly is boring" I said to them
"Yeah we know. Sit down" Detective Duffy said.

About five minutes later Duffy and I were playing hangman with each other. Laughing at the things that each other was coming up with. About ten minutes later some police officer came out.

"Smecker wants to see you" He said to me.
"Okay." I said getting up "See you later Duffy" I said laughing walking away.

The officer took me to the room that the boys and smecker was is.
I sat down next to Connor.

"How long have you guys known each other?" He said pointing from the boys to me.
"Two months" We all replied at the same time.
"You guys seem pretty close for only knowing each other for two months." He stated.
"To be honest sir." I started "I went through a rough time about two months ago, then I met the boys. And they really do make life easier for someone" I said.
He nodded.

"How long have you lived with them?" He asked.
I thought back.
"About three days?" I said looking at the boys.
"Aye, that would be about right" Connor said grabbing my hand.
"And how long have you two been dating?" He said eying our hands.
"Two days" Murphy answered before we could even get it out. "Well technically one day, and an evening." He said laughing.

I nodded smiling.
The cop who came and got me walked in saying something about the press.
"Yeah they think she was the one who set it up. And they really want to talk about her and too her."
"Aye that isn't fair! Jus' cause she's the only girl and we are the Irish Fellas they think she was the one who set something up! That's shit" Murphy said.
I laughed "Maybe because they can tell that I'm the smartest out of the group" I said sticking my tongue out at him. Connor laughed, along with Smecker.

"Well it really is up to you guys."
"I don't really want to deal with that shit."
"Neither do we. Is there anyway we can stay here?" Connor asked.

The cop said something about an extra holding cell. And then Smecker started smirking at him. The cop turned to him and asked if it was okay if we stayed. And he said he was fine with his little buddies staying over for a sleepover or something like that. The boys laughed. But I wasn't really paying attention.

I was too busy watching Connor. He looked so beat up. It made me want to cry. It looked like he lunged himself off of a building. and his wrists were taped up. The boys called Rocco to tell him to bring us clothes.

"Are you okay babe?" Connor asked as we sat on the beds of the cell.
"No. What happened to you? You look like you lunged off of a building" I said looking at him with sad eyes.
"Well. I sort of did." He said chuckling awkwardly and rubbing the back of his neck.
"Why?" I asked.
"They were going to kill Murph. Shoot him right in the head. And, I couldn't lose him Katy." He said tears starting to brim his eyes.
"It's okay." I said as I hugged him. "You had to do it. I understand." I paused thinking. "Is that why the toilet is missing? Did they like tie you too it or something?"
He nodded.
"Oh honey I'm sorry" I said hugging him.

"YAY!" Murphy said getting up. Rocco was standing at the door with our clothes.
He set them down and pulled the boys Celtic Crosses out of his shirt.

Rocco claimed he didn't know what to bring me so he brought me a pair of the boys jeans and a shirt. I laughed and we started to change.
"Wait, wouldn't you rather change in the bathroom or something?" Connor asked.
"Not really." I said as I pulled my jeans off and put the pair of jeans Rocco brought me on. I kept the shirt i was wearing on so that I could sleep in it.

I fell fast asleep spooning with Connor. I liked the way his arms felt around me. How protected I felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i realize things that like Smecker and Greenly said in the movie's probably aren't an EXACT matching, but pretty darn close.
And.
Sex?Hot?Love?YUMMY?!:D