Status: Active

Veritas, Aequitas quod Pacis.

Quârtus

We woke up and the boys put their shirts on, and I changed mine. I started laughing. we were all wearing light blue denim jeans, and a black shirt/dark Grey shirt.
"What's so funny?" Connor asked.
"WE'RE TRIPLETS!" I said laughing.
"Aye, looks like we are. Too bad you don't have the coat, because then it would be even funnier." Murphy laughed.
"Yeah. That's sad." I said with a smile on my face.

I walked out of the cell and through the hall to go find Detective Duffy. I walked up to where the desks were and there he was with, Dolly, and Greenly.
"Hey bud!" I said walking towards him.
"Katy!" He said.
"You got me coffee right?" I said.
"Sure did." He said handing me a cup. "Oh and look at what it says about the boys"

The Saints of Boston The headline said.
I laughed.
"Oh yeah, they are saints all right" I said setting the paper down.

Everyone sitting at desks started cheering. I looked behind me and the guys were there. I smiled at them and they walked over.
"Aye do you have a pen?" Connor asked.
"Yeah here" Duffy said handing him a pen.

He walked over to the phone and called someone. While we stood here and they showed Murphy the paper.
"Saints? We're fucking saints?" He said laughing
"Yeah, and No mention of me, what pricks" I said joking around.
He laughed.
I put my arm around him.
"Hey Duffy, Us three are Triplets now." I said making a gesture to Connor, then to Murphy and I.
"That's fucking funny" He said looking at our clothes.

"Do you have a smoke?" I asked Murphy.
"Thought you didn't smoke?" He asked.
"I know, but, for some reason I really need a smoke right now." I said sighing.
"Yeah sure. Here" He said handing me a cigarette.

I walked outside pulling out my liter. I took a few drags. I told the boys before that I have never smoked before. Which was a lie. I use to smoke all the time. But stopped about a year or so ago. Having a cigarette makes me feel so complete. I inhaled the smoke. It tasted so good as it danced on my tongue and went down into my lungs. I exhaled through my nose. I sighed as I leaned against the wall.

"Oh yeah, you never smoked before." Connor said.
"You look like a fucking pro at it" Murphy said.
"Okay sue me. I lied" I said taking another drag. "But I missed it so much" I said as I breathed it out.

"You liar!" Connor said jokingly as he picked me up and put me over his shoulder.
"Connor! Put me down" I said giggling.
"Nope. you lied!" He said walking down the street.

Murphy was walking behind us laughing as he was watching us.
"Hey Murph" I said waving at him.
"Hey Katy"
"So where are we going"
"Oh we need to go to the church and pray" Connor said.
"Oh okay."
I was fully okay that they went to the church every day to pray. They were aware that I didn't believe in religions really. They knew that I believed that there was a power up there, and they were fine with it. They weren't like most people who would freak out if you didn't believe the same thing. They thought that most religions were the same, they just had different names for God. Normally I would either sit next to them as they prayed or I would go across the street and either get coffee, or do some laundry.

Today was no different. I walked into the church in between Connor and Murphy. Holding Connors hand. They walked to the back and sat down. I decided to sit down and try praying.

Dear God, Jesus, or whoever. I know I haven't really prayed before. And I know I am sort of skeptical. But i wanted to ask if you could, protect the boys, I know they will be fine by themselves. But, I love them both and I don't want either of them getting hurt. And after what happened. I'm scared that one, or both of them might get hurt, or even killed. So please, protect them. Uh. thank you. or Whatever. Amen? I said in my head and did the whole cross thing.

The boys were sitting there looking at me with smiles on their faces.
"What? Just cause I don't believe doesn't mean I can't pray."
"What were you praying about?" Connor asked.
"None of your business." I said sticking my tongue out at him as we walked out of the church.

"How about we go grab some food or something?" Connor said as we turned down the sidewalk.
"Yeah, I'm starved" Murphy said.
"Me too."
"Food it is!" Connor said.
"Yeah, then I'm going to go back to the apartment, grabbing our clothes and going to do laundry." I said.
"Okay, because we have some things to do." Connor said as we walked into a taco bell.
"Okay." I didn't push whatever they were going to do, because they most likely would not tell me.

We ate our food. I sat next to Connor and Murphy sat across from us. I had a bottled water. I looked at it. I caught Murphy's eyes and looks from the water to Connor. Murphy smiled and nodded. I grabbed the water, and held it over Connor's head. Murphy just kept grinning and nodding his head. Connor looked up at Murphy.
"What are yo--" He was cut short by my sudden pouring of water on his head.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" he said standing up.
Murphy and I were doubling over in laughter.
"I hate you." He said sitting back down.
"Awe. you know i love my little Irish boy." I said resting my head on his wet shoulder.
"Yeah. well go love Murphy." He grumbled.
"Fine." i said getting up and sitting on Murphy's lap.
"Aye! brother that's my girl!" Connor said standing up as Murphy and I pretended we were making out.
"Nope. you told me to go love your brother." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

I hugged Murphy and Connor got up.
"My girlfriend!" He said. Pulling me off of Murphy's lap and onto his.
He started kissing my neck and I giggled.
"Connor stop." I said laughing.
"Not until you tell me you love me"
"Why would i tell you i love you, when you are the one who said you hated me?" I questioned.
"Because...i said so?" He said as if he didn't know.
I laughed.

"I love you Connor." I said hugging and kissing him.
"I love you too!" He said excitedly and kissed me again.

We finished eating and I walked back to the apartment to gather our dirty clothes. I told the boys earlier that when I was done washing our clothes I would probably just store them at Doc's for now and then work. They said they were fine with that, and then after my shift we could take our clothes over to Rocco's and then probably stay there. I finished doing laundry and went to Doc's.

"Hey Katy, your shift doesn't start for another three hours." Doc said.
"I know, but its hard to stay at our apartment right now, because there is water all over the place." I said walking into the backroom taking my coat off.
"Oh. Okay, well you can start now."
"Okay. and I'm going to just put our clothes in the backroom until the guys come. Is that fine?"
"Yeah sure, anything." He said smiling at me.

Hours later it was nine and the boys said they would be back about this time. When the clock reached nine thirty I could barely concentrate on work.
"Doc, can I use the phone?" I asked
"Yeah sure, go ahead."

I walked to the back room and called Rocco's place.
"Yeah?" Rocco answered.
"Rocco, are the boys there?" I asked
"Yeah they are. Why?"
"Them sons of bitches said they would be at docs around 9 to come pick me up. Instead they are at your house partying. Fucking assholes"
"Oh. well-" He said getting cut off by someone saying "Who is it?!"
"It's Katy." Rocco replied
"Aye! let me talk to her!" I heard, Obviously Connor.

"Hey Girlfriend." He slurred into the phone.
"Ugh. Hi Connor"
"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"You are whats wrong. You guys were suppose to pick me up. But no your partying at Roc--"
"OH SHIT. we forgot Katy!" He said to who i am assuming Murphy. "We'll come get you right now"
"No, whatever, I'm sure Doc will let me stay here. I just can't believe you Connor." I said sighing, tears coming to my eyes.
"I'm sorry Katy. I just, forgot."
"Yeah I know you forgot. That's what I can't believe.Bye Connor, see you tomorrow" I said as I hung up the phone.

I walked out of the back room wiping away the tears that were falling down my cheek.
"You can stay here." Doc said as if he knew I was going to ask him. "And Table three people just sat down."
"Okay." I said as I walked over.

"What can i get you?" I said not even bothering to look up.
"Katy?" Said the guy.
"Steve?" I said looking up. He was with a girl.
"Since when do you work in an Irish bar?" He asked.
"Since none of your business."
"Well do you have a boyfriend or anything?" He asked.
"It's really none of your business now is it. If you remember correctly you broke up with me."
He laughed.
"That's true. and it sounds like you don't have a boyfriend, Guess nobody wanted you huh. You are so worthless that nobody wants you, and the bar owner probably felt bad so he gave you a pity job." He said.

"AYE! don't talk to her that way!" Someone said from behind me.
"I can talk to her however the hell I want. Who are you to tell me otherwise?" He said as I turned around and smiled.
"I'm her Boyfriend." He said.
"Boyfriend?" Steve whispered.
"Connor I thought I told you not to come down here."
"I know, but i felt like shit after what happened. I'm sorry"

"Hey. asshole! I was talking to her." Steve said standing up getting angry.
"No you were more like telling her how worthless she is. When she really isn't" Murphy said.
"I suggest you get out of here." Rocco said.
"Who the hell are you two?"
"Well, we are her friends." Murphy said.
"I see she has gone so low to whore herself around." Steve said.

Murphy looked at Connor, who looked at Rocco. They all did a silent agreement and all punched him in the face. He fell over back into the booth.
"I suggest you get out of my bar." Doc said.

"Whatever" Steve said grabbing his dates hand and walking out of the bar.
"Connor, I thought I told you that i would stay here."
"I know. it's just. I felt like shit. I didn't mean to forget you."
"Yeah but you did it either way." I said turning around and walking behind the bar.
"Please Katy. I'm sorry"
"Connor, Just leave, I will talk to you tomorrow." I said going into the backroom.

"You know he didn't mean to, right?" Rocco said behind me.
"I know Roc, but, You remembered Steve right? He always did shit like that."
"I know I remember." He said walking over to me. "But Connor really love you Katy.When you hung up on him, he started crying. I have never seen Connor cry, The only other time i have seen him cry was when Murphy was in the hospital and almost died because he was beaten up so badly."
"I know, I just don't think I can deal with another thing that happened with Steve." I said sighing.

"I know Katy." Rocco said hugging me. "I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?"
"Alright." I said As I hugged him back. "And be careful, i know the people you work for and with aren't really good people Roc."
"I will." He said smiling and walking out the door.

You see I knew exactly who he worked for and what he did. We went to school together and had been best friends since we were 14.

I was mad at Connor, but then I wasn't at the same time. I knew he was sorry. I knew he cared about me. And i knew he wouldn't of forgot me unless something happened or something was on his mind. I liked Connor, A lot. But i didn't think i was ready to tell him I loved him. Not yet. It was still too soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I'm bad with the whole Fighting shit. haha. xD Comments?