Status: Active

Veritas, Aequitas quod Pacis.

Quîntus

I woke up at about noon to people hovering over me. I opened my eyes slightly and noticed it was Murphy and Connor. I pretended I was sleeping still and rolled over.

"C'mon Murph let me wake her up. Please" Connor said, his voice strained, as if he hadn't slept at all.
"No, it will probably make her even more mad at us." He whispered.
"Please. I need her to know I am sorry" He said, sounding like he was crying.

And that's when I felt it. Something wet hitting my arm. I sighed, realizing he was crying. I rolled over and opened my eyes. And looked at the boys, neither of them paying attention to me. They were looking at each other.

"I know you are sorry Con." I said. "And it was silly of me to react like that"
He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"Please don't cry." I whispered.
He kneeled down and put his head on the bed next to me.
"Please Connor." I said putting my hand on his head.
"It hurts to see you cry" I sighed.

I looked at Murphy with eyes pleading him to leave Connor and I alone. He nodded and walked out of the room.

"Connor look at me" I said.
He looked up, tears streaming down his face.
"I'm so sorry Katy, I really am. I'm sorry I didn't mean too forget about yo--"
"Connor, I know. I should be the one who is sorry. I overreacted."
"It's just I love you so much, I don't want you ever being mad at me again" He said hugging my stomach.

"It's hard for me to be mad at you, to stay mad at you. And it's hard to know that I've known you for such little time, and then have these feelings, it's so overwhelming. I love you too Connor" I said sighing.
He got up and sat next to me. I leaned in and kissed him. The kiss was passionate, loving, rough, and many other things. I loved his kisses, they were my heroin. [A/N: -laughs- Read Authors note at the end :D]

I wiped his tears and kissed him again. We got up laced fingers and walked downstairs. I grabbed the bag of clothes. Connor grabbed it out of my hands.

"I'm glad you aren't mad at me" Connor said.
"I know. I'm glad you aren't mad at me for being stupid" I said sighing as I leaned into him and walked alongside him.
Murphy and Rocco were walking in front of us. They kept turning around then muttering things to each other.

"I think they are talking about us" I whispered to Connor.
"Aye." He said.
"Where's the car?"
"Around the corner"
"Okay."

Okay, the boys didn't have the best looking car ever, but it got us places. We walked around the corner and sure enough the car was there. I made Murphy and Rocco sit in the back as Connor drove and I sat in the passenger seat. Connor drove to some motel.

"Why are we at a motel?" I asked
"Well seeing as we can't go home because of the incident-" Connor started
"and Rocco got set up."
"And they are trying to kill me!" Rocco burst out.
I sighed as we got out of the car and I followed the boys to the room.

"You three cause me so much trouble." I said sighing.
I went and laid on one of the beds.
"This is my bed." I said getting comfy in it.

"Wait wait!" Rocco said. We all looked at him. "What are the sleeping arrangements?"
"WELL" I started as I sat up "Connor and I are sleeping together, and you and Murphy can either sleep on that bed together or one of you sleep on the floor." I said laying back down.

"What are we doing today?" I asked
"Just hanging around really." Murphy said.
"Okay."
"But later we have something we need to do" Rocco said.
"Aye." Connor and Murphy said.
"Okay. I have to work later so you have to drop me back off at the bar before you guys go do whatever you need to do." I said.
"Alright" they all said in unison.

Connor took a good 3 hour nap. And I talked to Murphy seeing as Rocco left to go do something else.
"He really didn't get any sleep did he?" I said motioning towards Connor.
"No, he didn't. He kept freaking out that you were going to hate him forever." He said looking at his sleeping brother.
I sighed. Connor woke up and walked into the little kitchen area that was in the motel. It was sort of like a crappy apartment. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.
"What are you two doing?" He said sitting next to me.

"Just talking really" Murphy he said as he took the apple out of Connors hand and took a bite of it.
"C'mon Murph. Really. You couldn't grab a different one?"
"Nope" he said smiling as he took another bite.
"You're such a prick" He said as he grabbed another apple.

I laughed as I poured myself some coffee. I sat down and sipped my coffee. I had to get to work in less than an hour. I breathed in the smell of my coffee, and I was lost in my own world for a few moments as Murphy and Connor bickered. The door opened.

"Something does smell good in here" Rocco said.
"Coffee." I muttered taking a quick sip of my own.
"Good because I need it. You would not believe what happened to me. I was out trying to find out more about what happened. And some of the things were so, just crazy." He said plopping himself down in a seat after he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Hey Babe. Do you want to drop me off now?" I asked Connor.
"Yeah sure." He said getting up. "I'll be back to pick you two up" He said to Rocco and Murphy.

The ride to McGinty's was quiet. It was so quiet I could hear Connor's heartbeat. I sighed and leaned my head against the window. I felt something wrap around my hand. I looked down and noticed Connor had grabbed my hand. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. We got to McGinty's and Connor walked me to the door.

"So what time do you get out?"
"I don't know. I'll call you when I'm about to get out. Okay?"
"Sounds fair to me" He said leaning down to kiss me.

He rested his forehead on mine and Whispered to me.
"I love you Katy."
"I love you too Connor"
He smiled and kissed me again, but this time more passionately. He had me up against the wall, kissing me. Our hands were roaming each others bodies.

"Connor I got to go." I said in-between kisses.
"Mm. Don't" He said kissing me once more.
He started to kiss down my jaw line and then my neck.
"Connor. Please." I said laughing.
He sighed "Fine. But I'm not finished with you" He said in a threatening way.
I laughed
"Yea. you are." I said as I walked into the bar.

A couple hours later, around 10 or so the boys walked in. They ordered their regular drinks.
"So what have you guys been up to tonight?" I asked them
"Nothing really. Trying to figure shit out with Rocco's boss and shit" Murphy said.
"Oh. yeah now I understand why you guys need drinks" I said laughing. “Well if you guys need anything just let me know.” I said walking out from behind the bar and over to a table that someone just sat down at.

“What can I get you?” I asked.
“Uh, how about two beers?” The guy said.
“Yeah sure, be right back” I said walking back to the bar.
I grabbed two beers and walked back over to the table. I opened the beers and set them on the table.
“Here you go. If you need anything else just call me over.” I said walking away.

“So what are you guys up to for the rest of the night?” I asked the boys.
“Nothing really. Drink here until you get off.” Rocco said.
“What if I wanted a few drinks also when I get off work?” I asked.
“Then we stay here and drink!” Connor said.

I laughed and leaned over to kiss him.
“I love you Connor MacManus.”
“I love you too Katy Darwin.” He said standing up a bit and kissing me.

I pulled back and got back to work. I noticed the two guys at the table who ordered the beers were waving me over. I walked over to the table.
“What can I get you?” I asked.
“How about what you gave him?” He said pointing to Connor.
“A shot of Rum?” I asked.
“No. How ‘bout a kiss?”
“Sorry sir I don’t go around kissing random guys”
“You kissed him.” He pointed out.
“Yes, But he is my boyfriend. So I’m aloud to kiss him.” I replied. “Now is there a drink that I can get you?” I asked Kindly.
“Get us some more beers” He said finishing up is first one.

I walked back over to the bar and sighed.
“What’s wrong?” Murphy asked.
“Nothing, I can just tell those two are going to be trouble tonight” I said nodding my head towards the two guys.
“Oh.”
“Where’s Connor and Rocco?”
“He said he had to get some air or something.”
“Oh okay.” I replied walking to the other side of the bar filling up everyone’s empty cup.

Connor and Rocco still hadn't come back in, and he has been outside for about a half hour. I started to get worried. I sighed as I grabbed a rag and started cleaning up where people had just left.

“Want me to go check on him?” Murphy asked. I just nodded my head. “Alright I will be right back”

Murphy stood up, grabbed his coat and walked outside.
“Why don’t you take your break?” Doc said.
“Uh sure fine” I said going and grabbing my coat.

I walked over to the door. I opened it and walked out. I walked down the street a little. I knew if the boys weren't standing right there that they were in the alley. As I neared the corner I heard Connor yelling at them.
”I don’t want to bring her into this! I don‘t want her getting hurt!”
“She’s going to find out sooner or later Con” Rocco said
“Not if, Not if we just don’t tell her. “
“She’s smart Connor, she will figure it out sooner or later” Rocco replied.

“Figure what out?” I said walking into the Alley.
“Nothing” They all said at the same time.
“Whatever. Do you have a Cig?” I asked Connor handed me a cigarette and a lighter.

I lit the cigarette and took a few drags. It was awkwardly quiet. I sighed and took another drag.
“Okay, seeing as none of you want me out here I’ll go back in. I get off in an hour” I said throwing the cig on the ground.

I walked back into the bar. The boys have had a caprice over the past few days. It was probably because of those killings. A bunch of crime guys were dropping dead it seemed. Fifteen so far, I can only imagine how many more. I sighed as I opened the door to McGinty’s.

“Back from your break so soon?” Doc asked. I just nodded
“I thought you would want to hang out with Connor a bit.”
“It seems he doesn’t really want me around right at the moment” I said as I walked out of the back room.
“I’m sure that’s not true! He just has a lot on his mind”
“Yeah I'm sure” I said grabbing two beers and walking over to the table with the two guys.

For the past half hour every time they we close to finishing a beer they expected me to magically appear with another one. They were the typical sexist you would find in any bar. Well the one was, the other one was sort of nice.
“Here are your beers gentlemen” I said as I set the beers down.
“Thank you Ma’am” The one closest to the door said. I nodded my head and walked away.

An hour later I was done with work. The boys had came back in and decided to go sit at a booth and talk. When it came time for my shift to be over they were already outside and in the car. The drive back to the motel was quiet. I just sat in the back looking out the window. We pulled into the motel parking lot. We all got out of the car and I followed them to the room.

I sat on the bed and took off my shoes. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and walked into the bathroom to change. I walked out of the bathroom and the room was even more soundless than before. I sighed and walked over to the bed I would be sleeping on. I sighed as I laid under the blankets.

Connor crawled into bed with me. He spooned behind me and draped his arm around my waist. I sighed and turned over. He looked so appealing without a shirt and hair messed up. His eyes a delightful shade of blue. His lips, so succulent. He was so divine, I wanted to devour him right on the spot. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Connor I don’t think--” I was cut off by him.
“Katy I know I’ve been fucking this relationship up pretty badly. And I’m sorry, I know I will have to work at getting your respect back so I was hoping you would let me take you out tomorrow.?” He asked pleadingly.

“okay” I whispered quietly.
“okay?” he said smiling. “I love you Katy”
“Love you too Con” I replied turning over.

I loved Connor I really did. He was the type of guy that I could see myself with for my whole life. I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SPOILER!
Connor: That's heroin. [after tasting a bit of white powder from the crate]
Murphy: Now how the fuck would you know that?
Connor: Fuck you, I know shit!
[me laughing my ass off.]
I think i find it funny because of Murphy's face hahaha xD

Oh and i found a cute cute cute picture of Norm and his son.<3
Awe they are so cute
Well he posted it but still SO adorable.
they really look alike.

&&
Caprice - Sudden change in behavior.

Also join my contest: Boondock Saints!.
Also please give me some comments on this. i would like some feedback, positive or negative. Thank you <3