Status: Newest addtion.

Pirates!

Pirates.

I pulled my knees up to my chest, the tears silently slid down my cheeks as I tightly shut my eyes to be greeted by more darkness. My mind still could not figure out what was happening, all I could hear was faint yelling from down the hall and foot steps everywhere just outside of my bedroom door. I flinched as there was a loud cry of a girl just out side of my room, her pleads not getting to the man who made her scream like that. Everything was silent at this moment, I heard my room door being broken down, and two or more people had stepped into my room from the sound of the footsteps.

"This is her room, but where's the fucking girl?!" A rough voice yelled.

"She has to be in here, everyone check the possible places." Another suggested.

I moved further into my closet, hopinng not to make a sound with the clothes that were piled in the closet. I let a small sob, and that gave my spot out. I burried my face into my knees as the closet door was ripped open. 

"Found her!" A different voice from the two I heard befor yelled. 

I heard foot steps comming closer to me, and the steps stopped once they reached me. I tried to move further away from the person in front of me, but they grabbed my arm and forced me up to my feet. I kept my eyes closed as the man took no time to get me out of the closet and out in the open. There was a small whistle, and the hand moved from my arm, to my chin. 

"Open your eyes girlie, look at us" the man in front of me commanded.

"I can't" I chocked out through my light sobs.

"And why not?" the voice said, annoyed.

"If I opened my eyes I would not be able to see you either way mister, I'm blind" I cried.

"Open them anyways, you'll feel more at ease won't you? Keeping your eyes shut like that will make your beautiful face get wrinkles" The man chuckled.

I slowly opened them, and the man patted my head.

"Good girl, if you listen to us, we won't hurt you, now walk" He growled.

I nodded and started to walk forward, my body hit something hard and by instinct, I reached out to touch it. I gasped, feeling it was one of the men that invaded my room. I moved backwards and stumbled over my feet, landing hard on my back.

"S-sorry for walking into you mister" I mumbled softly, getting up by myself.

"No problemo chica, reach out and grab my hand, I'll lead the way for you" A more softer voice then the others said. 

"A-alright" I stammered, reaching my hand out.

The man laughed and grabbed my hand, and he imidatly pulled me to his side, this man was very tall. He threw his arm over my shoulder.      

"Whats your name?" the man leading me asked.

"Chairity" I whispered to him.

"That's a nice name, listen, i'm not going to hurt you, but the others might. My names Rev" He told me.

I didn't say anything else. I just paitently followed him to where he led me.

"C-chairity!" My fathers broken voice yelled, he was close. "Let her go! She didn't do anything!".

"So the cold hearted man has a weakness... Rev hand her over here, let's see how much he cares about her" A dark voice demanded.

My body was shoved forward and I was caught by two strong arms. 

"Leave her alone! Please, she has nothing to do with this! Take what you want, just let her go!" my father pleaded.

"Daddy" I whispered, tears leaking from my eyes once more. 

"Princess, I love you, don't cry" he told me.

"I'm so touched by how much she means to you king. Maybe if I take her away from you you'll learn your lesson" the dark man said, amused.

"You will not put your hands on my daughter!" my father yelled.

"Oh don't worry. I will make her scream my name for you king, I'll make her mine. I promise you, I'll take away every inch of innoncence she has" The man pulled me closer into his chest.

I let out a loud sob, my body trembled, and the tears were fully leaking down my face. My father remained silent as the man let out a harsh raspy chuckle. I tried to get out of his hold, but my body was to weak. The man I fought against with all my might finally grew tired and he shoved me to the flor harshly.

I felt two protective arms wrap around me almost instantly. I knew it was my father, his hands were gentle as they ran through my hair. 

"Say your good byes" That evil, dark voice growled.

"Chairity, I love you so much. Daddy will find you no matter where they take you, alright? Don't cry my little princess, I'll always be in your heart remember that alright? You will love it outside" my father whispered to me.

"Im not leaving daddy, no... I don't want to go outside anymore!" I cried hard into my fathers chest. 

An arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me off my father. I kicked and screamed, did what ever I could to be put down. 

"Times up" the dark voice laughed,

"Shads we need to go now, the ship is waiting" Rev voice filled my ears as my body was lifted off the ground.

"Alright boys, let's go, we have our treasure" Shads stated.

His foot steps were quick as I felt myself bethrown violentlyon a horse on my stomach, while he got up. The cold breeze hit my skin, and I shivered, trying to sit up on the horse. 

"Syn, what's wrong with her? Somethings not right. She has no sense of way" Shads yelled.

"Shads, she's blind" Syn yelled back.

I felt his eyes on me and I kept trying befor the horse came to a stop. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me up into a sitting position close to his chest. I didn't do anything else, I didn't move until we came to another spot where shads lifted me off the horse and put me down on my feet. 

"Follow my voice alright princess?"Shads told me.

I nodded slowly and reached my hands out, ignoring the soft feeling of sand on my bare feet. He kept saying things to me if I went the wrong way like, your going the wrong way you idiot[\I]. As a reasurrance that I was not going the right way. I fell more then once, and I felt riddiculed when he laughed at me and the others kept silent. 

I took another step,but my feet failed me again, and I fell face first into the sand. I moved into a sitting position and looked up. I wasn't getting up to make myself look like more of a fool, this Shads man can just leave me here to rot. 

"Give up already?" Shads said, teasing me.

"Your intentions on making me look dumb just because I can't see anything are very harsh Mister" I mumbled.

"Get the fuck up, try again" He growled. 

"Why?" I asked him.

"You are very enerving, I don't care if you are blind or if you can see, princess. Get the fuck up and try again, don't make me tell you again" He snarled.

I pushed off the ground and let out a long tiring sigh. 

"Chairity, just walk straight" Rev's voice said.

He didn't sound too far away, I did as I was told. My body came in contact with someone elses and their arm wrapped around me, leading me up a plank.

"There. You made it onto the ship" Syn told me.

I shrugged and took one step away from him.

"Ship?" I asked.

"yes m'dear. Were pirates" Rev said, chuckling. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This was updated on my iPod. I will correct any grammar, or any errors that were made in this chapter, then I promise the rest will be made by computer!