Status: Newest addtion.

Pirates!

Oceans and Heartbreaks

I've been aboard this 'pirate' ship for less then an hour, and there has been nothing but men chuckling and talking amongst themselves as I sat at the top, near the steering wheel that Rev was steering. From time to time, he'd start talking to me, make me laugh. But that didn't cheer me up at all. I missed my father, he's one of the only people that understand me despite my want to go outside. He was the only one that's ever actually... Cared about my blindness, about how I feel. My mother was always hooked up in 'people who can see' affairs and she never spoke to me.

"Chairity" Rev called.

"Yes?" I responded him quietly.

"I asked you a question" Rev chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I was zoning out. Can you please repeat it?" I said, looking up from my knees.

"Have you ever been in the ocean?" He asked.

What a stupid question... "No, I havn't" I muttered to him.

I heard a small gasp, and then some loud yelling coming from Rev. There was some faint yelling back, and I heard a pair of foot steps coming running up the stairs. Rev thanked the man, and then I heard his heavy footsteps come over to where I was sitting. I felt my body being picked up, and then I was carried away.

"E-Excuse me sir....What are you doing?" I asked Rev.

"Telling the guys you've never been in the ocean before" Rev stated.

"W-Why? Wha-" I was cut off when Rev jumped down a set of stairs.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face into his chest, scared of what was happening this very moment. Rev just chuckled at my fear and started to hum a song until he opened a door and tried to put me down. I held tight onto his chest, refusing to be put down.

"Chairity, let go" Rev told me.

I slowly removed my arms from his torso, and he put me down on my feet in front of him. I stood there still as he walked around me and further into the room I was guessing. There was quiet whispering and I reached out, trying to find something to sit on. My knee slammed into something wooden and I fell over, knocking multiple things down.

"What the fuck! You stupid bitch, what are you doing?!" Shads angry voice yelled.

I whimpered and sat up, not looking in the direction of his voice.

"I-I tripped... I'm s-sorry" I stammered to him, feeling around for things.

I picked everything up one by one, feeling the thing I knocked into, then placing them on the flat surface. I didn't really care how they were placed, as long as they were on the wooden thing I was alright, wasn't I?

"Your pathetic," Shads grumbled.

He made his way over to me and reached over my trembling body and put the things in their rightful places.

"Don't walk around unless your told to, you got that?" I felt a hand on my chin and I was forced to look at someone.

"O-Okay" I whispered, tears pricking at the corner of my eyes.

"Oh for fuck sakes, why are you crying?!" Shads yelled, pushing me away from him.

"Come on Shads, she's just a seventeen year old girl, give her some slack" Rev jumped in.

"Cut her some slack?! She's had enough slack cut for her by her daddy dearest!" Shads yelled.

He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me to my feet. I felt a sting in my cheek, and I stumbled slightly to the side.

"I will fucking decide, when the hell I want to cut this kid some slack. Get the fuck out now!" He yelled at everyone. I started to walk, but Shads grabbed my arm and growled. "Not you" He told me.

I stayed silent, my hand resting on my stinging cheek. Why were they leaving me alone with this man? He's a horrible man. I don't understand what he has against my father that could lead to a burning passion towards me.

"Fuck... Do you know what your father does?" Shads asked, leading me further into the room.

He shoved me down in to a chair, and I quietly nodded my head.

"Alright, what does he do?" He asked me.

"He rules a kingdom" He laughed in my face at my answer.

"Your blind in more ways they one kid. Your father kills people to get what ever the hell he wants" He snapped at me.

"NO! Dad doesn't kill people! Your lieing!" I thrusted my hands in front of me, hoping to shove him out of my face.

He grabbed my arms and tipped the chair over, so I fell off the chair, him on top of me with what I could feel on my body. I could feel his breathing on my face, and I didn't like the feeling it gave me.

"Your.dad.Is.Fucking.Evil" He spat out slowly.

"No! Your the evil one here! I hate you!" I screamed at him. Tears spilling from the corners of my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Horrible written, I know and I'm sorry. D: This is chapter number two, or three if you want to get technical. (:
Comments anyone?