Status: Newest addtion.

Pirates!

Let me see your hips swing.

I struggled to get away from this man, my tiny femal fists pounding on his rock solid chest as I sobbed. He soon grew annoyed with my constant hittig and grabbed me by my wrists and slammed them over my head. He moved my wrists so he could hold them in one hand, and used his other hand to keep himself balanced above me.

"You hate me, huh?" He asked me.

I nodded my head quickly, trying to rip my hands from his grip. The feeling of something soft touching my lips ceased my actions, leaving me to figure out that he was actually kissing me. He kissed me! I couldn't find it in my body to move my head, and soon I found my lips moved in sync with his. I wanted to stop, so badly, but I just couldn't. Kissing this man, just felt so right.

His hands moved from my wrists, and he put it on the other side of my head, keeping his weight off of my body perfectly. He moved away from the kiss, and I turned my head quickly to the side, panting for air. Shads laughed, how could he laugh! He just stole my first kiss, the bastard.

I moved out from under him, wether he liked it or not and moved as far away as I could, to sit myself against one of the many wooden things in this room.

"Well, now do you hate me?" Shads asked.

"Your a horrible man" I whispered.

He only chuckled, and I heard him get up from the spot on the ground. Then he walked away, shutting the door and leaving me alone in the room. I didn't care where he went, as long as it for sure was not around me. I hated that man, and I don't know what came over me when I kissed him. It was like something had controle of my body. It was an accident.

Shades pov

I smirked to myself once I got to the top deck where everyone sat down on the ground waiting for me. Jimmy was the first to stand and stomp over here, he looked beyond pissed. And I knew why.

"What did you do to her?" Jimmy demanded.

"Taught her a lesson" I smirked.

Back there when I kissed her to get her to stop crying, when I suprisingly felt her lips move with mine. I knew she would submit to me, any girl in their right mind would submit to a kiss that I give them, if they don't. It would be madness.

He clenched his fist, and glared at me. "Look Shades, she's just a seventeen year old girl. You have no right to be fucking around with her when it's her fathers fault!".

I thinned my eyes at him, "Jimmy, are you really siding with that pathetic bitch?! Her father destroyed our lives, took away our loved ones!" I snapped at him venomusly, "do not tell me you don't want to seek revenge! And what better way is it then to take away his only loved one?".

Jimmy grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, and glared strong and hard.

"Matt. Leana and the others could of defended themselves. Chairity's blind! She can't do anything to stop what's happening to her. Jesus christ, I thought you were better then this" He let me go, and shook his head, stalking down to the lower deck.

I ran my hand up the side of my face as I glanced at the others, who probably didn't mind as much as Jimmy. I always knew he had a soft spot for people, but he's never shown it like this before. What was so special about that girl that took Jimmy away from me? I growled in frustration and went over to the side of the boat, glancing out into the ocean. I missed Val, but that girls stupid father had killed her! I just wanted to take all my anger out on her. I loathe her.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I slapped it away and spun aroud to see who it was. It was just Johnny, who gave me a reasurring look.

"Don't worry Shades. Jimmy's just out of his mind" Johnny mumbled.

I glanced to the stairs leading to the lower deck and sighed. "I guess he is." I trailed off and stared up at the clear blue sky. Wondering why Jimmy had such a reaction like this. Could he think of that girl of his deceased daughter?
♠ ♠ ♠
:O! Jimmy ol' pal has a dead daughter. :o...
Shocker no?

Just wanted to thank my subscribers and anyone who commented on this story.

I'm wondering if I should keep this story, or just terminate it? Can I have some opinions on it?

~Derek