Status: Newest addtion.

Pirates!

Hush little baby don't you cry.

Chairity

I heard the door open, and I pulled my legs closer up to my chest, closing my eyes. Foot steps made their way over to me quite quickly. There was a hand on my shoulder, and I flinched, not opening my eyes though.

"Chairity" Rev's voice filled my ears.

"R-Rev" I mumbled back to him.

He pulled me into his arms and let me cry into his chest. I had to admit, no matter how strong this guy felt, he'd always be the one I turned to for comforting. Rev was the only one that was decently nice to me, no one else cared enough to do this for me. They probably thought I was just dumb and blind.

"Let's go swiming" Rev announced after I had stopped crying.

"I-I don't know how to swim" I told him.

"You don't have to, I'll be there so you don't sink" Rev laughed.

"But what about-"

"He's being an ass. If your here long enough, he wont be as bad. He wasn't always this hostile"

That was hard to believe.

I didn't say anything back to him, only felt him stand up with me in his arms. Once again, I felt him carry me up stairs and then set me down in front of him, pushing me towards something. My body gently hit something hard, and I almost tipped over an edge. Rev stopped me from tipping over. A vague smell of fish and salt made it's way under my nose, and I took it in and smiled. The wind hitting my face made me feel more relaxed, like nothing happened between me and Shads.

"Your going to have to take off that dirty thing" Rev said.

"What thing?" I questioned.

"Your silky night gown" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I slowly pulled it over my head, what harm could it do? I had my under garmets on, it didn't really matter to me. Next thing I know, I was scopped up into arms and my body hit something cold, I recently knew as ocean water I couldn't help but scream at the sudden temperature change in my body.

I clung to Rev's neck, hearing more splashes in the water. I heard some yelling, and stuff, but I ignored that and kicked my feet in the water. A giggle soon escaped my lips and I started to splash the water around with my feet, enjoying it.

"Isn't swimming fun?" Rev chuckled.

I nodded and decided I'd let go of his neck. I pushed off his body and kicked my legs harder, finding it kept my head out of the water.

"Your doing it wrong" Shades commented, I felt arms touch mine and start swaying gently, "kick your legs slower, then you won't be so tired after."

I nodded and did as I was told. I felt the hands move from my arms, and the body that used to be up against my back move away, and laughter filled the air as I screamed, feeling something brush up against my foot. My legs stopped kicking and I started to sink. Before I could, arms wrapped aroud me and I clung to the persons neck, burying my face into their neck.

"So-Something touched my foot!" I cried.

"It was probaly just a fish" Syn laughed.

"I want to get out of the water" I mumbled.

"Already? Jim-Rev, she wants out" Syn announced to everyone.

"I'll take her" Shades suggested, Rev scoffed.

"Alright, come get her" Syn pryed me from my neck and I was pulled away from him by the waist.

I stayed silent the whole time as Shades called someone to come help us up. Shades lifted me up as high as he could on by my waist and told me to reach my head out. I did as told and I was quickly flung over the edge, landing on the hard wooden ground with a small groan. Something warm wrapped around my shoulders and I thanked who ever had put it there.

"Come on" Shads grabbed me by the arm and tugged me up to my feet, pulling me towards the stairs.

Once we hit the stairs, when I went down the first stair, I tumbled down the stairs, knocking down Shades and grunting. I sat up, rubbing my head that so happily knocked into something hard on my very painfull way down.

I heard a small groan underneath, me as I shifted from the spot I sat in. I gasped and jumped up quickly, my head comming in connection with the wooden wall in the narrow hallway. I squeeked and fell back onto my butt, holding my head in pain. I heard an aggrivated sigh and a hand reached out and pulled me towards them.

"Move your hands idiot" Shades commanded.

I flinched at his words but moved my hands none the less. I felt rough hands run across the spot where it hurt the most on my head and I whimpered, moving away from the rough touch. I heard some noises then felt my body be hoisted up by my shoulders.

"Your very dumb."
♠ ♠ ♠
:o... She went swiming. (:
SHADES IS CONSIDERING JIMMY.
Thanks Rhi_LoveMeHateMe, your actually awesome <3
Thanks for giving me the right word Danimals owns.
:D
~Derek