Status: new ; in progress :)

Remembering Sunday

Prologue.

Rian Dawson was once a guy who could light up a room with a single smile. He was famous, living the dream alongside his best friends. There was nothing out there he couldn't have.

But not everything lasts forever. He figured this out the hard way.

The fame and fortunes passed and they were left with their memories, but it wasn't enough for him. He snapped and cut himself away from the world, reminiscing, thinking of ways to get back on top. He soon realized...that wasn't possible.

They had their fifteen minutes of fame, as some say, and another band has taken their place. His friends moved on. And at some point, instead of going out and doing something with the rest of his life, he just shut down. Locked himself away away from the world. He doesn't talk to anyone anymore, just sits in his apartment, drinking the days away. He's dying inside, slowly losing his mind with every intake of smoke from the cigarettes he once swore he'd never touch.

Rian Dawson isn't the same person he used to be. No, that person is long gone. Everyone believed he'd never come back; everyone lost hope in him.

And then she came along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that's the shortest thing I've ever written. Haha.

Well...it's a prologue. What do you guys think?

:)