Alex and Jack - Best Friends or Lovers?

Love is All Best Friends Need

“I love you” Jack whispered sensually in Alex’s ear while his hands slowly caressed the singer’s face. The two were laying on Alex’s bed, staring into each other’s eyes on a way that would melt even the coldest heart. The sight of Jack’s deep, chocolate brown eyes made Alex go weak at the knees.

“Nah, I love you” Alex replied with a playful tone in his voice. Jack giggled and smiled shyly, and leaned towards Alex’s face, planting a soft, yet passionate kiss on his tender lips. Jack pulled away, smiling like a little child. Alex looked back into Jack’s wondrous eyes for just a minute, and then wrapped a hand around the back of Jack’s neck, pulling their two faces closer together. Alex slowly slid his tongue between Jack’s lips, which quickly evolved into the pair passionately making out. Each had a hand around the other’s neck, the other hand exploring the other’s body. Their mouths moved together in perfect harmony, tongues moving rhythmically with one another. After several minutes, Jack pulled away. He noticed Alex still held his mouth partly open, eyes still closed.

“Just a second, baby” Jack whispered. Alex nodded in approval, opening his eyes to see Jack looking at him with a slight half-smile emerging on his face. Jack’s hands casually traveled up Alex’s shirt, slowly removing the thin white t-shirt. Alex lifted his arms above his head, allowing for the removal of the article of clothing. Jack tossed Alex’s shirt to the floor and began to kiss his body. He started with Alex’s collar bones, tracing each one sensually with his lips. Jack slowly began to travel down Alex’s body, kissing nearly every inch of his torso. As he moved, Jack stroked Alex’s sides ever so tenderly. Coming to a stop just above Alex’s pants, Jack raised his head slightly, looking Alex in the eyes with a vibrant grin on his face, and began to unbutton Alex’s fly. Jack pulled the zipper open and stopped there. He could see the shape of Alex’s penis through his jeans. It was a considerable size, though not too big. Jack grasped Alex’s neck, pulling their two faces rather violently together. Tongues moving in perfect harmony, kissing like there was no tomorrow, Jack climbed on top of Alex.

Alex’s hands found their way to the end of Jack’s shirt, and in one swift motion, removed it from his body and tossed it to the floor. The two were now shirtless, still making out as passionately as ever, hands caressing each other’s bodies. Alex fiddled with Jack’s pants button, trying desperately to undo it so he could finally expose Jack’s dick. After undoing the button, Alex jerked Jack’s zipper open with one motion, and began to remove Jack’s tight black jeans. He pulled the pants down over Jack’s butt, stopping for a second so he could just feel it.

He moved his hands around Jack’s ass in a circular motion, groaning with desire. Jack took over, removing his pants in a swift manner. Alex nearly moaned with desire at that point. Jack was on top of him, ass naked. Before Alex could move, he felt Jacks’ hands creep down his pants. Still sighing in the most sexually frustrated way possible, Alex tightened his grip around Jack’s ass. Slowly, Jack dragged Alex’s pants to his feet, exposing his throbbing dick.

Jack removed Alex’s jeans, and took his dick in one hand. He began to stroke Alex’s dick tenderly. Jack positioned himself next to Alex, resting his rock hard dick on Alex’s thigh. Just the feeling of Jack’s dick against him made Alex want to explode. He grabbed Jack’s head with both hands and began to nibble on his ear, Jack still sensually rubbing his pulsing genitals. Jack pulled away for a second, receiving a questioning look from Alex. Jack smiled.

“What do you want?” Jack asked playfully, his smile widening, exposing gleaming white teeth. Alex just groaned in response, to busy focused on the boy’s hand that was still moving up and down the shaft of his penis. “What do you want?” Jack asked again. Alex groaned louder. He felt Jack’s hand migrate down to his balls. “Do you want me?” Alex nodded franticly. His eyes were closed, and he occasionally clenched his fist when Jack’s fingers stroked just the right spot on his dick.

Jack moved down Alex’s body and took hold of his throbbing, stiff cock in one hand. Jack sensually wrapped his lips around the end, letting Alex’s dick sink into his mouth all the way to the back of his throat. It felt incredible. Alex moaned out loud, clenching his fists. Jack moved his mouth up and down, stopping occasionally to lick Alex’s balls, flicking each one with his tongue in a delicate way that made Alex want to come right then and there. He groaned with pleasure as Jack deep throated him with a rapid pace. Alex was surprised Jack didn’t gag, but it felt so incredibly good. Alex felt himself begin to shake.

“J-Jack, I’m gonna…” Alex gasped.

“I know baby,” Jack took Alex’s dick out of his mouth, keeping Alex from ejaculating. He pulled their lips together, engaging in a passionate kiss. There was no tongue this time, but it was just as passionate and orgasmic as ever.

“Jack?” Alex panted.

“Yes, Alex, you sexy mother fucker?”

“I-I want you to fuck me. Hard.” Alex looked Jack straight in the eyes. He knew that his suggestion would get positive feedback from the extremely horny guitarist sitting on his chest.

“That can be arranged,” Jack smiled slyly. He hopped off of Alex excitedly, his rock hard cock swinging with the sudden motion. Seeing the boy’s cock swing around like that made Alex so incredibly horny all he could do was sigh with sexual frustration. Jack must have heard him.

“Hold on, sweetie, I’m just lubing up,” Alex moaned in rebuttal, hopefully expressing his brute horniness to Jack. The younger boy, dick practically dripping with lube, stroked his cock gently while seductively swaggering over to the extremely horny singer on the bed in front of him. Seeing Jack gently play with himself like that nearly sent Alex over the edge.

“Oh God, Jack, just get your cock over here and fuck me, hard,” Alex practically yelled, extremely impatiently. Jack didn’t utter a word in response; instead he climbed on the bed, squatting down in between a naked Alex’s legs, which were now spread apart in anticipation.

“You ready?” Jack asked Alex, exhaling to add sexual effect to his words.
“Mhmmm” Alex moaned, “Just do it,” Jack grinned in approval, and leaned towards Alex, kissing him lightly on the lips. Alex let out a sigh into Jack’s mouth. Jack’s eyes rolled back slightly, groaning with desire.

Jack pushed the head of his dick against Alex’s tight asshole, entering it slowly in order not to cause Alex pain. As Jack slid his pulsing cock into Alex’s ass, they two both moaned with pleasure. The feeling of Jack’s dick inside him nearly made Alex cum. He grabbed Jack’s hips and tightened his entire body as Jack’s cock pressed against his prostate. Jack knew he had hit the right spot.

“Oh God, fuck me,” Alex whispered. Jack leaned down and locked lips with Alex, and began kissing him ravenously. Tongues moved in sync with each other, lips opening and closing in perfect harmony. Jack thrusted deep into Alex in a slow, delicate rhythm and with each thrust Alex moaned as the tip of Jack’s dick rubbed his prostate. The pace of Jack’s thrusting slowly increased, and with that Alex’s moans got slightly louder.

“Harder,” Alex groaned his voice a little bit shaky. Jack thrusted harder, going deeper and deeper inside Alex, massaging the inside of his asshole in just the right way. Alex didn’t last much longer. As soon as he felt his body begin to contract, he pulled Jack’s hand onto his dick. Jack knew what Alex wanted him to do. He began to delicately stroke Alex’s dick with only three fingers; a sensation he knew Alex loved. Within seconds, Alex came. It was the best orgasm Alex had ever felt. His entire body was shaking violently, with sticky white cum pouring out of his cock, some of which hit Jack’s chest. He had never come so hard in his entire life. It was the most incredible feeling Alex had ever felt.

“Oh Jesus, Jack,” Alex panted and moaned. Seeing Alex come like that sent Jack over the edge. His breathing increased rapidly, turning from a rhythmic, heavy breath into a spastic panting. He thrusted a few more times into Alex, before he felt himself start to come. A loud moan escaped Jack’s mouth, as he rammed his dick as far as it would go into Alex, and he let himself go, shooting his seed far into Alex’s ass. It felt incredible, the warmth of Alex’s asshole as he came, so good he almost collapsed afterwards.

After Jack let out a long sigh, he collapsed onto Alex. Alex wrapped his arms around Jack’s rapidly rising and falling back.

“Jack?” Alex asked him in a hushed voice. Jack raised his head slowly, sweat dripping off his brow.

“Yes, my baby Alex?”

“I love you,” He said, half-smiling as his eyes drifted closed.

“I love you, too,” Jack replied, giggling. He rested his head on Alex’s chest, closing his eyes.

“Round two tomorrow?” Alex suggested, beaming at Jack as he raised his head.

“You know it, you sexy mother fucker,” Jack grinned, giggling as he lay his head back on his lover’s chest, feeling a pair of arms wrap around his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first attempt at a fan fiction, don't judge me too hard :P