Alex and Jack - Best Friends or Lovers?

Out Of the History Books

Alex hated mornings. Especially school mornings. He had to get up way too fucking early. Alex never ever got more than 6 hours of sleep when he had school the next morning; his body never let him fall asleep before midnight no matter how badly he wanted to. It sucked, but he was slowly getting used to it.

Alex was a junior in high school, 17 years old. He wasn’t the best student in the entire world, barely scraping by, getting Ds almost constantly. He failed math every year as well. He wasn’t the one to care about school; his music was really his one and only interest in life. During class, he would always scrawl lyrics on his papers or on his notebook and not pay attention to anything the teacher was saying.

That is, in every class but History. Alex had History class right before lunch every day, and somehow he managed to ignore his hunger pains to pay attention. The sole reason that he actually learned something in history was because his class was taught by an intern. A hot intern. His name was Jack Barakat. Every single day when Alex would walk into class, the tall, brown haired, brown eyed intern would greet him with a little wave and a smirk. Alex found himself ridiculously attracted to the intern, so this always made his stomach turn in a most significant way. And seeing the twenty-two year old lecture the class with his deep, but childish voice always turned Alex on in the worst way. He couldn’t remember the last history class that he didn’t get a boner in.

“Okay everyone, take out your essays that were due today, I’ll be around to collect them shortly,” The intern’s voice rang in Alex’s ears like the sweetest kind of music. He was so beautiful. Alex knew it was wrong to have a crush on a teacher, even if he was only 5 years older, but he couldn’t help it. Jack Barakat was one of the most attractive and wonderful people Alex had ever laid eyes on.

The History class went by rather fast, as it usually did because Alex would drift in and out of daydreams of all the perverted, overtly sexual things he would like to do to the intern. As a teenager, of course, he had one very active sexual mind. During one of his daydreams, Mr. Barakat decided he would single Alex out for a moment. Or course, Alex took a minute before he was fully there.

“Alex!” The hot intern nearly shouted.

“…Uhuh?” Alex grunted in response.

“Do you have your essay? You know, the one that was due today? Or did you forget again?” The intern had blatant sarcasm and disdain in his voice, which was probably meant to be rude, but Alex just found it incredibly hot.

“Uhm yeah right here,” He held up a thin packet of paper in one hand, extending his arm out to the intern who snatched his promptly from the boy’s light grasp.

“Alright, now that I have all your papers,” Mr. Barakat shot a look at Alex, which made the boy smirk. He hoped nobody noticed, “You can use the remaining part of the period to do whatever you want while I grade your papers.” This drew a collective sigh of relief from the class.

Alex decided that, since he didn’t give a flying fuck about school, that he would just use the rest of the class to zone out and dream once more about the extremely attractive intern.

He barely noticed the time fly by, but in what seemed like seconds the obnoxious bell rang. Alex groaned and picked himself up slowly from his seat, taking his nearby backpack and slinging it over one shoulder. He started hobbling towards the door with the last of the students in the classroom, only to be stopped by a very familiar voice calling his name.

“Alex, can I see you for a few minutes?” Mr. Barakat inquired as Alex was about to exit the classroom. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around, getting a funny knot-like feeling in his stomach.

“Yeah sure,” He tried to seem less than enthused, but he was brimming with excitement that he got to have a little one-on-one with his teacher crush. Mr. Barakat was at the opposite end of the room at his desk, looking rather quizzically at whatever paper he had in front of him. He looked to professional when he sat at his desk grading things, it was for some reason irresistible sexy to Alex. He walked over to the desk, standing awkwardly for a few seconds as the intern skimmed over the page he was reading, making a substantial amount of marks and quick notes on it with a red pen. He looked up from the paper and straight into Alex’s eyes. Alex had never quite noticed before, but they were utterly beautiful. They were big and the deepest shade of brown he could’ve imagined and they looked so innocent and childish. It was so adorable. This made Alex crush even harder on the young intern.

“Uhm, go close the door so nobody walks in and annoys me. Pull the little shade thing down too.” Alex walked rather slowly over to the door on the opposite side of the room, drawing it closed rather gently and pulling on the little plastic ring of the shade. When he almost had the shade down, he saw out of the corner of his eye an arm snaking under his to lock the door. Surprised, he whipped around and saw Mr. Barakat standing but 2 feet from him. This made Alex’s breath hitch just slightly.

“Mr. Barakat, what are you-,” Alex was interrupted by the teacher, who seemed a bit nervous as well. But, he could tell he was trying to display dominance.

“First off, call me Jack. Second, I see the way you look at me. You think I’m pretty damn sexy, don’t you?” Damn. Alex knew he should’ve been more discreet about his lusting.

“Well…I…uh…I…you,” Alex couldn’t form a coherent sentence; the nerves were too overwhelming. No sooner than he had uttered the last confused noise, however, than did Mr. Barakat – or rather, Jack’s – lips pressed firmly against Alex’s. This took Alex by surprise of course, but once he had gotten over the initial shock of the kiss, Alex kissed back with as much passion as he could muster up.

Wait. This was wrong. This was so wrong. Jack was his teacher. His fucking History teacher. He should not be making out with his History teacher. This was not okay. Alex didn’t know why this hadn’t dawned on him earlier; that these were Jack intentions. He shouldn’t be doing this.

Then, he felt Jack’s tongue trace his bottom lip, begging for entrance into Alex’s mouth. And, all thoughts of this situation being ‘wrong’ disappeared. Alex gave in to the kiss, pressing his mouth harder on Jack’s, allowing the intern’s tongue as far as it would go into his mouth. They simultaneously groaned into each other, and Jack’s hands found their way to the hem of Alex’s shirt and began to tug up on it needily.

Alex’s breath caught in his throat at the feeling of Jack’s fingers brushing against his bony hips. He felt Jack hesitate, and wondered why. I mean, he’d already had his tongue down Alex’s throat, why stop now?

“This okay?” Jack breathed against Alex’s mouth.

“Uhuh,” Alex replied hastily. With permission now granted to him, Jack removed Alex’s shirt without a lot of hesitation. Alex could tell the intern was pretty eager. As soon as his shirt was removed, Alex felt Jack’s long, spindly arms wrap around his torso and pull his off the wall, so that the two were standing off to one side of the room and making out passionately. The level of danger in this; the fact that Jack was 22 and Alex was 17, the fact that they were in a classroom in a high school, the fact that Jack was his teacher, made this so much more erotic and exciting.

After the pair made out for a good amount of time, Alex felt like it was time to take things further. He began to tug at the hem of Jack’s red button up shirt eagerly, and the intern caught on right away. Jack took over the operation immediately, placing both hands at the collar of his shirt and tugging hard, ripping open his shirt and tossing it to one side, without a doubt breaking all the buttons. Promptly, he grabbed Alex with both arms and hoisted one of the boy’s legs up onto his hip.

Alex kissed the intern hungrily and with a lot tongue and lip biting. He began to fiddle with the button on the 22-year-old’s jeans, undoing it without with difficult and unzipping the zipper. As Jack’s hands roamed his back and sides, Alex delved his hand into the elder’s pants and began to stroke his dick, moving delicately up and down at a rather awkward angle, thanks to the skinny jeans the intern was wearing. This action received a guttural groan from deep in Jack’s throat, and caused the intern the drop Alex’s leg from his waist and tip his head back, giving in to the sublime feeling of Alex stroking him. While the younger boy stroked him, which of course presented somewhat of an obstacle thanks to the chills he got whenever Alex’s thumb passed over the head, Jack undid the button on the student’s jeans. It took him a bit of time, but he eventually got the fly open and zipper down, quickly jamming his hand down the student’s pants.

That left the two standing in the middle of the classroom, shirtless, heads back and breathily groaning, stroking each other’s painfully hard erections. Not to say it didn’t feel fucking amazing having Jack’s hand down his pants stroking his dick, but Alex yearned for more. He wanted Jack really fucking badly, but he didn’t know if the intern would be game for an affair in the middle of school.

Finally, after he could tell the whole situation wasn’t going to go anywhere unless he did something, Alex took a hand and put it around Jack’s neck and pulled his head towards his, and whispered in his ear.

“Fuck me,” Alex’s voice cracked slightly, but the intern didn’t take notice. Instead, he eagerly took his hand out of Alex’s pants and removed his own with impressive speed, and took Alex by the hand over behind his desk.

Not another word was said between the two, but somehow they knew exactly what one another wanted. Alex lay down behind the intern’s desk and promptly removed his pants and underwear, eagerly awaiting what was to come. Jack planted a soft kiss on Alex’s lips and opened one of the drawers on his desk, rummaging around until he found a small packet of lube and a condom.

“Really?” Alex asked, kind of secretly impressed with the fact that his teacher kept contraceptives and lube in his desk.

“Shut up, Gaskarth,” Jack scoffed, tearing open the condom and sliding it over his dick. Once that was out of the way, he opened the packet of lube and spread some up and down his noticeably throbbing erection, while taking the remainder and coating two of his fingers in the oily jelly.

“Ready?” he seductively whispered to his student-turned-sex partner.

“Go,” Alex commanded. With that, Jack placed his lube-coated fingers at Alex’s entrance and pushed himself in. He could see the strain on Alex’s face, so he gave the boy
a few minutes to adjust to the feeling of Jack’s fingers inside of him. Eventually, the strained look on the boys face melted into pleasure, and Jack started to move himself around, searching for that one spot that would leave Alex begging the older boy to fuck him.

After not a very substantial amount of probing, the younger boy’s hips bucked violently and he nearly yelled a very horny groan. Jack knew he had found that spot.

“Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme,” Alex babbled as Jack rubbed his fingers against that heavenly spot within the boy. Alex rolled his hips sloppily down onto Jack’s fingers, making him press harder against that spot. God, it was the most incredible feeling Alex had ever felt. He was practically seeing stars when Jack withdrew his fingers.

Alex groaned disapprovingly, begging for more contact. But, this was quickly put to rest when Jack pushed himself into the boy. Letting out a pleasured moan and rolling himself farther onto Jack’s dick, Alex immediately gave permission for the intern to start moving.

Jack’s thrusts started out slow in order not the hurt the seventeen year old boy beneath him, but they quickly picked up speed when Alex began to groan out of sheer pleasure. Jack didn’t know if he was hitting that special spot or not, but Alex didn’t seem to have any complaints. As he thrusted into the boy, he leaned down and laid nearly his whole body on Alex, hopefully creating some sort of intimacy that would add to his climax.

Jack continued to thrust into Alex for a couple minutes, before he got some vocalizations from the boy.

“I-I’m close,” Alex sloppily mumbled. Jack kept his steady pace in thrusting, but placed one hand at the base of the seventeen-year-old’s dick and began to jerk. This elicited deep groans from within the teenager, and Jack knew that the other boy was about to come. Jack picked up his pace of thrusting and jerking just a little bit more, and Alex’s moans became a little bit louder. It didn’t take much longer before Alex came. Jack felt the younger boy’s body tremble beneath him and semen pour out of his dick and onto both of their stomachs. Alex rolled his hips at a sloppy pace as he rode out his orgasm, eventually relaxing and allowing Jack to finish.

Not long after Alex came, Jack’s thrusts became sloppier and sloppier. He leaned down to kiss the boy under him, breath hitching as Jack felt an orgasm take over his body. He let himself collapse onto Alex, twitching every now and then as he let his orgasm run its course. And, it was a pretty fucking incredible one. After he finished, Jack pulled out of the boy and removed the condom, throwing it in the small trash bin under his desk and wiping the semen off his chest with a small dish towel that he, for some reason, had in one of his drawers. He handed the towel to Alex, who promptly wiped himself off, and went to get his pants from over in the center of the classroom.

Alex clothed himself rather quickly, realizing that he only had about thirty seconds before he had to get to his next class.

“Mr. Bara- er, Jack, class is about to start, I should go now,” He said, reluctantly.

“Oh, shit, right…” Jack said rather disappointedly, while also trying to put his now buttonless shirt back on.

“Uh, yeah… Well, that was fuckin’ awesome.”

“Yeah, it was,” Jack smiled at his student with that heartwarming smile of his, getting a smile in return.

“Well, I gotta go now,” Alex said again.

“Wait,” Jack walked over to his student, and planted a big, wet, passionate kiss on the
boy’s lips. He didn’t pull away for a few seconds, which gave Alex time to fully savor the taste and passion of his teacher-turned-lover. When Jack pulled away, he had the dopiest grin on his face, “What are you doing at lunch tomorrow?”

“Erm, probably nothing, why?” Alex would see where this was going. And frankly, he was okay with it.

“Well you should stay here again, I…uh…have some History-related things to discuss with you,” Jack accompanied this obviously false statement with a wink.

“Okay, sounds like a plan,” Alex winked back, “Well, see you tomorrow then.”

“Bye sweet cheeks,” Jack’s new pet name for him made Alex giggle. He began to walk out the door, before Mr. Barakat beckoned him once more. “Oh and Alex?”

The boy turned around to look at this teacher, who was now clothed and sitting at his desk. “Yeah?”

“That essay sucked,” He was blunt about it, but accompanied the insult with a half-grin.

“Pfft,” Alex shrugged it off, grinning back at the intern.

“See you tomorrow,” Mr. Barakat said, as Alex walked out, closing the door delicately
behind him and walked to his next class holding his head high with a huge, confident grin on his face. Because damn, he just had sex with his History intern.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I haven't updated in 3 months
HOPE YOU LIKE IT.