Status: Active.

"Baby Please Take My Hand And You'll Never Be Alone Again"... These Words Are The Absolute Truth.

I'll Miss You.

I fell on the couch, as my phone rang. “Who is it?” Chris asked.

“My unicorn,” I replied, and answered it. “Hello?”

“Hey, Jessie? It's Carlie. I just thought I should call you and tell you that we've got another offer on the apartment, but I let them know you offered first. So, if you want this apartment, you have to get it now, or I'm afraid I'll have to give it to the other couple.”

“Oh, um, alright. When do I need to pay the first payment?” I asked.

“Well...right now.”

“Right now? Like, now now?”

“Uh, yeah. It's something that has to be done, because we have to be sure you're going to get the apartment. It's nothing personal, it's the law,” she replied.

“Meet me there it twenty?”

“Sure,” Carlie answered, then hung up. Chris looked at me with questioning eyes.

I sighed, then smiled. “Let's go buy an apartment!”

*-*

“Four fifty-two, and four fifty-three; that's it!” I exclaimed, handing Carlie the money.

“Great! I'm so excited for you! And, you only live a few minutes from your...” she trailed off, and looked at Chris. “Friend.

“Oh, yeah, I do,” I replied awkwardly. “So, I guess I'll start putting my stuff in today, if that's alright.”

“That's more than fine; have at it!”

“Great. Well, we'll see you later.” Chris and I started walking back to his place.

“Definitely! And, I want an invite after you get settled in, and such!”

I chuckled. “Definitely.”

“So you ready to get your stuff?” Chris asked.

I laughed. “I just said that because I didn't know what else to say. I've got a car, guitar, and clothes; that's pretty much it.”

“Yeah, but you can still bring it over! Let's go get it; come on!” He started jogging towards his apartment.

I chuckled, and followed him. “Do you have my car keys?”

“Why would I have your car keys? Am I a secret car thief?”

“Well, I don't remember the last time I saw them,” I replied.

“Have you checked your pockets?” Chris asked, looking at me and putting his hands on his hips.

“Don't do that. You look like a cheerleader or something,” I joked.

Girl, you don't know what you're talking about! I'm not a cheerleader; I'm the cheerleader.

“Oh, God, stop,” I said, laughing, then I felt in my pockets.

Oh, hello, keys.

“Keys?” Chris assumed.

“No...” I trailed off, looking at the ground.

“You're so silly.”

“Silly? I'm silly?”

“Yep! Come on! Let's get your stuff!” Chris' feet pounded against the cold concrete, until he was at the elevator. “I'll go get your suitcase, and you...you wait for me.”

I laughed. “I can go get it.”

“No! I want to! That's what nice people do.”

I sighed. “Nice people also let an almost complete stranger stay at their apartment, when they have no where else to go. I think you're already on the good list.”

“But, still!” The elevator still wasn't there. So, Chris started running up the stairs. “Bye!”

I laughed, and did as he said; waited for him to get back. It only took him about five minutes, until he was flying down the stairs. And, he wasn't alone.

“Let's go!” Chris said, with Caleb, Jeremy, Taylor, Nick, Hayden, and Carter following him.

“Wait-wait a second. Not everyone's going to fit in my car.”

“Oh, sure we will! Now, let's go!” Chris said, jumping up and down. We all started walking to the car; Carter, Nick, and Caleb got in the backseat, and Taylor laid in the floor-board. Jeremy jumped in the passenger side, and Chris sat in his lap. I got in the driver's side, and we were off.

“Well, well, well, you were right, Ingle,” I stated, as we pulled into the parking lot of the apartment.

*-*

“Okay, I guess that's it!” I exclaimed, wiping the non-existent dust off my shoulders.

Everyone had already left, except for Chris. They got bored, and were hungry. Blah, blah, blah.

“Well, I've got to go now...” Chris trailed off, looking said. “I'm gonna miss you living with me.”

He walked over, and hugged me. “Chris, you live, like, two minutes away,” I replied, laughing.

“But, it's not the same!” he exclaimed, hugging me tighter. I laughed.

“You can come over anytime, at all!”

“Okay...Well, I'll come over later.” He let go of me.

“Alright. Bye, Chris.”

“Bye.” He walked out, and closed the door behind him. I sighed, and went to sit on the couch, turning on the TV.

Ding-dong.

I sat up, and opened the door.

Chris smiled at me. “It's anytime!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SUCH A LAZY PERSON. This hasn't been updated it, like...5. Months. WHUT, WHUT.
Anyways, I'm sorryy. And, I'm sorry, Harmony. D: And, that chapter sucked duck feet so bad. D:
I looked through some of my old chapters, and, obviously, I didn't understand grammar. In one line, I wrote, "Yeah, your pretty." YOUR. pretty. Die, die, die.
Anyways, bye. :D