Status: Active.

"Baby Please Take My Hand And You'll Never Be Alone Again"... These Words Are The Absolute Truth.

It's Ok To Have Bad Dreams.

This one weird (but adorable) kid named Christofer Drew Ingle keeps showing up at my house... I have no clue why either! I mean he must like me or something...

Kidding, he does like me... a lot. I can't really say anything though because I like him too... a lot.

One night he will sleep here and the next night I will sleep at his place. It's really quite odd. That boy is hilarious. I love him...

I did not just say that! Ok... yes you did.

Am I conversing with myself? Yes, you are.

Oh well, I'm already going crazy. Chris keeps me sane though... Yes, he does keep you sane.

Shut up! Yes that was directed at you, voice in my head!

~♥~

I woke up this morning and Chris was in my bed for some reason. I had a queen size bed so it could easily fit two people in it. I looked over at him and he was sleeping peacefully. I just wondered why he was in my bed. I mean I don't mind him here. I could actually get used to him here by my side...

That's besides the point though. He soon woke up and saw me lying there watching him and thinking.

“Good morning beautiful,” Chris said to me through sleepy eyes.

I blushed. “Thanks, good morning to you too love. May I ask why you are in my bed?”

“I... I... you are going to think it's childish,” he said looking down.

“No, I promise you I wont,” I said taking his hand.

“I had a bad dream, a really bad one. I got scared and came into your bed.”

“It's ok. That's not childish, I get bad dreams all the time.”

“Really?” When he said that he seemed so innocent, so pure, so small. He was beautiful.

“Yes, it's ok to have bad dreams,” I said. I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled and gave me a hug.

We then went out and got breakfast. We made vegan french toast. Yummy!

“JESSIE!” He screamed at me.

I looked up with wide eyes, “What!?”

“I love you!”

“I love you too Chris.” I said laughing.

He got a serious tone to his voice, “No I really do love you.”

“I... I love you too, honestly.” I replied with the same tone of voice.

I really did love him. He made me happy. I haven't even thought of what happened with my parents or anything. He was adorable, beautiful, charming, and just all around lovely. I don't have words to describe him.

Something then happened that I can't say I regretted...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so lazy. I'm sorry Alex for not updating in like four months.
Ughhhhh, well here is a crappy update that I'm not proud of at all.
Here's to school being out for me!
We had a million snow days.
In a metaphoric sense.

I'll let Alex decide what happends that she doesn't regret.

Love,
Harmony :3