Status: Active.

"Baby Please Take My Hand And You'll Never Be Alone Again"... These Words Are The Absolute Truth.

Merry-Go-Rounds, Starbucks, And Twitter. Oh My!

“What are you doing? Are you crying?” Jeremy asked.

I looked at them, and rolled my eyes.

“No, I'm not, you losers,” I said, laughing.

“No need to be harsh!” Chris said, holding his hands up. I laughed, and we all stood up.

“Excuse me, dear. Would you ride with my daughter, on the merry-go-round? I would, but I'm too tall,” I heard a lady say from behind me. I turned around, and looked at her, as Chris and Jeremy couldn't stop laughing.

“I'm five-foot four! That's not that short,” I mumbled.

“Oh, I'm sorry. It must be because you were standing with these two gentlemen, and they're tall. And, oh, I'm just going to go, now,” She said, turning around. I sighed.

“Wait, I'll ride...” I muttered.

“Oh, thank you!” She said, walking to her daughter. Her daughter was about four.

“This nice lady is going to ride with you,” The lady said, to her daughter.

“Thank you!” Her daughter said, hugging my knees. She grabbed my hand, and led me to the tiny merry-go-round.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

I got on with her, and stood beside her, as she got on a horse.

“Excuse me, you have to get on something,” A man said.

“What?” I asked, in disbelief. He nodded. I looked to this little girl's mother.

“That's why I couldn't ride,” She said, shrugging. I sat on a frog.

If I can't stand beside her, why am I even on this? I'm out.

I started to get off right when it started. “Stay seated at all times, please,” The man said. I sighed, and pressed my lips together.

We were soon going in circles. Around and around. Every time it passed Chris and Jeremy, they were laughing their butts off. One time around, they both had out their phones, and positioned them at me.

“Smile!” They both screamed. I turned my head.

Sweet noodles, let this end.

After three more times around, it stopped. I jumped off, and helped the little girl off. I brought her back to her mother, said goodbye, and ran off. I heard her yell a, “Thanks!”

“Oh, that was comedy gold,” Jeremy said, laughing.

“Hey, at least she had the guts to get on there,” Chris said, smiling.

“That is true. I wouldn't have been able to do that,” Jeremy said, shaking his head. I laughed.

“Ready to head back?” Jeremy asked.

“Sure,” I said, shrugging.

“Me lady,” Chris said, holding out his arm.

“Me lady? Seriously?” I asked, laughing.

“Uh, yeah...” He said, blushing.

I laughed, and took his arm. Jeremy took my other arm, and we walked to the car.



Jeremy drove for a while, then pulled into a Starbucks.

“What do you want?” He asked, pointing at me and Chris.

“Soy Tazo Iced Chai Tea Latte,” Chris and I said at the same time.

We laughed. Jeremy rolled his eyes, and smiled. He pulled up to the window, and ordered. I couldn't even understand what he got. Some kind of Green Tea. Jeremy handed me mine, and handed Chris his. I got out my money, and was going to give it to Jeremy, until he saw. He laughed.

“Ha-ha, funny. No way,” He said, pushing it back at me.

“Ugh, why?” I asked.

“Like, we're going to make you pay,” Jeremy said, rolling his eyes.

I sighed, and took a sip of my drink. Jeremy pulled out, onto the main road, and drove to Chris' apartment. We all got out, and Chris looked at me.

“Do you want to see it?” Chris asked. I shrugged.

“Sure,” I said.

“Alright, let's go,” Chris said.

We all walked to the elevator, and pressed 'three'. We got out, and he walked to the third door, on the left. He put his key in, and opened the door. Jeremy walked to the kitchen, and got chips.

“Wow, it's really pretty,” I said.

“Thanks,” Chris said, throwing the key on a table.

I stood there, awkwardly. Chris laughed.

“Make yourself at home,” He said, eating a chip. I smiled, and sat down on the couch. I took another sip of my drink, and looked around.

The carpet was white, with black furniture. I looked over, and saw a red and black plaid jacket, thrown over the top of a chair.

Chris grabbed the chip bag, and remote, and came to sit beside me. Jeremy sat in a chair, beside Chris' side, of the couch. Chris flipped on the TV, and opened his phone. He typed on it, then asked me, “Do you have a Twitter?” I laughed.

“Yeah,” I said.

I told him my name, on it, and he showed me his phone. He had tweeted the picture of me, on the merry-go-round.

“You tweeted it?” I screamed.

“A little...” He mumbled.

“I did, too,” Jeremy said, raising his hand. I sighed, then laughed.

“You people...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!!!=D

Now, to Harmony!! (MusicMaker37)

♥Alex♥