Status: Active.

"Baby Please Take My Hand And You'll Never Be Alone Again"... These Words Are The Absolute Truth.

Peanut Butter Fights, And Not-So-Lonely Nights.

“What?” Chris asked, looking around. I laughed again, and shook my head.

“So, your pretty,” Carter said, looking at me.

“Carter!” Chris said, looking at him.

“Chill, dude. She's all yours,” He said. Chris blushed.

What is up with him?

I looked over at the clock. 6:00. Chris saw me looking.

“Do you want food?” He asked me.

“Yes, she does!” Carter said.

“Did, I ask if you wanted food?” Chris said.

“No...” Carter said, looking down. I laughed.

“Sure,” I said, shrugging.

“Alright. What do you like?” Chris asked. I thought about it for a second.

“Good food,” I said, smiling. Chris sighed.

“Give me some limitations,” Chris said.

“I don't like spinach or tomatoes. And, no meat,” I said.

“Ooh,” Jeremy and Carter said, dragging out the 'ooo'.

“What?” I asked.

“Are you a vegetarian?” Jeremy asked.

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“So are we!” Carter said.

“Lots of people are vegetarians, guys,” Chris said, rolling his eyes.

“Still!” Jeremy said.

“Let me see what we've got,” Chris said, getting up, and walking to the kitchen.

“Okay, we have chips,” He looked at me, and laughed.

“Peanut Butter, Soy cheese, beans, noodles, jelly, broccoli, and bread. What a feast,” He said, laughing.

“Oh! I want a Peanut Butter and Jelly,” I said, standing up.

“Alright,” Chris said, laughing.

“I'll make it, you don't have to, silly,” I said, walking over, and taking the jelly from him.

“Oh, I see, so you don't trust me, with making your dinner. I see how it is,” Chris said.

“That's right. You better see how it is,” I said, taking the peanut butter from him.

“No! I want to make it!” Chris said, taking them back from me.

“No, it's going in my mouth, down my throat, and into my stomach! I'll make it!” I said, opening to peanut butter jar.

“No!” Chris said, trying to take it back from me.

I held on. Then, finally I let go. Peanut butter covered Chris. I slapped my hand, over my mouth, trying not to laugh.

He wiped a big wad of peanut off his face, and said, “Oh. Someone's in for it.” I screamed, and ran around the counter.

I felt something hit my hair, from the back. I felt, and it was peanut butter. I screamed.

“You are going to die, today,” I said, turning around.

I threw peanut butter at Chris, and it hit his back. He threw another gob at me, it hit me straight in the face. We kept throwing peanut butter at each other, until we were out, and completely covered in it. Carter and Jeremy walked in the room, and looked at us.

“When did you guys leave?” I asked.

They stared at me and Chris.

“You're the one asked us questions?” Carter asked.

“We were trying to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly...it didn't turn out so well...” Chris trailed off.

“We can see that,” Jeremy said.

“I'm so squishy,” I groaned, looking at my peanut butter covered arms.

“Shower's that way,” Chris said, pointing to a door on the the right.

“Who's room am I about to walk into?” I asked, putting my hand on the doorknob.

“Mine. Why?” Chris asked.

“I like to know these things...” I said, walking in the room.

“It's a little crazy. Keep an open mind!” Chris yelled. I looked around.

The walls were bright, bright green with hand drawing on them. One was a rainbow, a flower, a Peace sign, and just scribbles. I smiled. His comforter was white. I walked in the bathroom, and the walls were blue and white striped. A sailor hat hung on the towel rack. I looked over at the shower, and there was no shampoo. I looked in the cabinets, and everywhere else.

“Do you seriously not have shampoo?” I yelled.

“Uh oh,” I heard Chris mumble.

“Hold on, Jessie. I'll get shampoo, since normal people, at least have it in their bathrooms,” Carter yelled. I laughed, and walked out of Chris' room, and into the living room. Carter handed the shampoo to me.

“Thanks,” I said, and walked back in the bathroom. I shut the door, and turned the shower on, I shampooed my hair, and made sure to wash all the peanut butter off. After I was sure there was no more peanut butter on me, I got out. I towel-dried my hair as much as I could and looked down.

Oh...no way.

Crap.

I cracked the bathroom door.

“Would someone like to do me a teeny weeny favor?” I asked, sweetly.

I heard sighs.

“What?” Chris asked.

“Someone needs to run out to my car, please,” I said.

“And, why is that?” Jeremy asked.

“I don't have clothes,” I said, barely audible.

“What was that?” Carter asked.

“I don't have clothes, okay?” I yelled.

Dead silence.

“Um, hello? Is everyone dead in the next room?” I asked.

“I'll go,” Carter said.

“My keys are on the counter,” I said.



A few minutes later, Carter yelled, “I got it!”

“Okay, sit it in front on the bathroom door, walk out, and close the door,” I instructed. He mocked me.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Nothing..” He trailed off.

I heard him sit the suitcase in front of the door, footsteps, and a door shut. I reached out, and got the suitcase, then picked out an outfit. I put it on, and walked out. I walked back into the living room, and sat down.

“Thank you, Carter,” I said, smiling.

“Why you're welcome, dear lady,” He said. I laughed. Jeremy looked at his watch.

“It's getting late guys, I've got to go,” He said. We all said 'bye'. And, he left.

“You know, it is getting late. I think I need to go, too,” I said, getting up.

“And, where do you think you're going?” Chris asked, standing up, as well.

“I don't know. I'll ask someone if I can pay for their parking lot,” I said, shrugging.

“Why?” Chris asked.

“So, I can sleep in my car,” I said.

“Oh, you are a real joker. No way, am I going to let you sleep in your car. Not possible,” He said.

“Well, where else am I going to stay?” I asked.

“Well, here, of course,” He said, like I was stupid.

“No way. I've been enough of a pain, so there. No,” I said, shaking my head.

“Well, I'm not letting you leave,” Chris said.

“Oh, so now you're a murderer?” I asked.

“The opposite, actually. Do you know how dangerous sleeping in a car is?” He asked.

“Well, how would you know?” I countered.

“Oh, believe me, I know. You're sleeping here,” He said. I groaned, in frustration.

“Please?” He asked. I stared at him, for a minute.

“Fine,” I yelled, stomping and crossing my arms. I layed down on the couch.

“Now, what are you doing?” Chris asked, sighing.

“Getting my bed ready,” I replied.

“Must you be so difficult? You're sleeping in my bed, I'm on the couch,” He said.

“Chris! No!” I yelled.

“Just do it,” He said, sighing. I stomped in his bedroom.

“Well, you two sure are entertaining, but I'm heading to bed,” Carter said, laughing.

“'Night!” Chris and I both screamed.

And, then, there were two...

I walked to the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” I asked Chris.

“Looking for something to eat,” He said.

“Oh, yeah. How are you clean?” I asked.

“I showered in Carter's bathroom,” He replied.

“Oh,” I said.

“Okay, there's a little peanut butter left, and we have jelly and bread,” Chris said.

“Is Carter not eating?” I asked.

“He ate something, I don't know what,” Chris said. I nodded.

“Well, we also have popcorn,” He said.

“I'll have that,” I said.

“Just popcorn?” Chris asked. I nodded. He shrugged.

He put the popcorn in the microwave, and made me a peanut butter and jelly, with the rest of the peanut butter. Because, he thought that 'wasn't enough'.



“Well, that was good,” I said. Chris laughed.

“Dinner will be better tomorrow,” He said.

“Oh? And, do you know I'll be having dinner with you, tomorrow?” I asked.

“Oh, sorry. I didn't mean-” I cut him off.

“Unless I want to eat by myself, which is not going to happen, you'll be feeding me, if you want to handle that,” I said, laughing.

“Only for you,” He said, smiling. I blushed.

“Okay, Chris, I'm going to bed. Are you sure you don't want to sleep on the bed? That couch is super comfy!” I said.

“Let me tell you something. No one, in their right mind, would let a gorgeous lady, such as yourself, sleep on a couch. That bed may not be five-star material, but it's the best I've got, and it's all yours,” He said, blushing bright red, like he couldn't believe he said that.

I turned my head, so I wasn't looking at him, blushed, and bit my lip.

“Good night, Chris,” I said, looking at him.

“'Night, Jessie,” He said, smiling.

I walked in the bedroom, and went to sleep with a smile on my face.



I woke up to Carter and Chris jumping up and down on the bed.

Chris stopped when he saw I was awake, got right in my face, and said, “It's apartment shopping day!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you liked it!!!!!!!

Time to pass this waffle to Harmony!!! (MusicMaker37)

♥Alex♥