Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Nate- No big deal

People started running into my house like there was no tomorrow.
Storming in dropping beer cans as they went.
I would have to get the maid to clean this up.
No big deal.

My parents were always out of town, leaving me and my brother here by ourselves.
Sometimes I missed them but, hey? How can I be lonely if I have a bunch of people around me, after all.
Standing at the side , leaning my back on the wall I watched the whole tenth grade dancing in my living room. The music was blasting loud and I was beginning to get a headache.
But I didn’t really care.
I needed to clear my head.
I needed to clear it and put pointless things in.
Closing my eyes, I listened to the bass of the music.

Suddenly I woke up to a tap on my shoulder. I hadn’t noticed I dozed off a little bit standing there.
Well, that’s embarrassing.
“Hey, Nate. I didn’t really want to wake you up or anything. But I really need to talk to you.” Of course it was Crystal. I stopped leaning on the wall and looked at her.

“Let’s go out in the front.” I said nodding my head to the door. She smiled shyly and nodded her head agreeing.
Pulling on my hand and locking her fingers through my fingers we walked outside.
“I’m so glad you are second guessing your decision” She squealed as soon as we got out side. I stopped looking at her in her eyes.
“I want to say this and I want to say this as clear as I can Crystal. I’ve moved on. It was fun being with you, but I wasn’t ready for such a commitment.” I stated shaking my head.
She gave me a mad look like I disappointed her once again.

“We went out for a year Nate. It’s not like we were going out for like two months. It’s different. I told you I loved you, not that I wanted to marry you or something. Plus, me saying I love you was hard. And It was difficult and then you broke up me.” She ranted. I saw a tear run down her face and I moved my hand to wipe it off. “No.” She cried pushing my hand away. I looked around. Some kids had lightened to fire at the side of my house. Joy.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled. I truly was. But I knew that those words meant nothing now.

She shook her head in disbelief. See?

I looked at my drive way as yet another car drove up to the house.
It was filled of some girls that went into my school.
I hesitated once I saw her.
Ellie was here at my house.
I breathed in clenching my jaw.
Out of nowhere I felt myself regain all of my energy. I wanted nothing more than to run over to her and pick her up, twirling her around.
Why the hell was that?
UGH! She made me so confused and mad!
I looked back at Crystal who was wiping away her tears.

“NATIE BOO! WE ARE HERE AND READY TO PARTAY!” One of the girls from the car said. She was wearing a short mini skirt with a low cleavage shirt. Someone wanted to get raped tonight.

“Hey.” I called out nodding my head.

“Wait, This is your party?” Ellie said walking over to me. She was obviously a little embarrassed doing so, since she hesitated before walking to me. She looked great, and I hated that.
She was wearing those tight things girls where that only go to her ankles. Leggings they call it? Yeah, she was wearing black ones. With high black heeled shoes. She had one this white tank top with a jean cut off vest thing. I noticed she was wearing a little make-up. I couldn’t really describe it if you asked me. Maybe some eye gunk- eyeliner? And lip gloss. She didn’t need make-up.
What was I saying?

“Yeah, it is. You can leave.” I mumbled turning back to Crystal who was smirking at Ellie. I automatically felt bad for saying that. But who cares? She would’ve said it to me.

“Oh, Nate!” Crystal said wrapping her arms around my neck. I tried unwrapping her arms. Her grip was too tight. I had to tug. “Ow!” She belted tearing them off.

“FUCK! THANK YOU!” I said rubbing the back of my neck. She was so god damn obsessive sometimes.

“UGH! NATE!” She said stomping her feet and running inside,.
I turned back to Ellie who was already rocking across the street.
I don’t know what I was doing but I ran after her.

“Hey! Ellie. You know I could drive you home.” I smiled.
She looked at me and shook her head laughing.

“You kicked me out of your party, and now you’re asking to drive me home? You’re a real gentle men.” She said rolling her eyes.

“Listen to me.” I said grabbing her arm. She turned around to face me and I dropped her hand.
“I was being a jerk. I’m sorry. Come to the party.” I sincerely said. I didn’t want her to think I was a prick.
She shook her head looking back at her house.
“I just want to go home.” She said smacking her forehead with her palm. I laughed at this taking her hand, and pulling her back to my house, and into my garage.
♠ ♠ ♠
thaaaank you new subscribers ;) .
oh! ANND ;
thank you sosososo much
Artistique - once again ;)
someoneluvsme - i lauuuugghed so hard at that! badaa baa ba baaa.. ;) <3
watermelon42- thaaank ya :D .

i sort of think Nate is a real jerk :/ iunno, sometimes he's nice. WOW, and he blames ELLIE for making him confused .