Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie - "Hey Natiebooboo"

Thank you GOODNESS.
My cell phone is like my life. I spent all of last night trying to back track where I must’ve left it.
I only knew of one place.
Good thing Nate was in the car at the time that I called.
I walked over to the door, opening it and stepping outside.
The air was so, fresh and sharp.
I loved it.
Sitting down on the step, I closed my eyes leaning against the railing of the porch.
Why did Nate sound so happy on the phone?
He was probably with a girl or something.
He probably hooked up with Crystal last night or something.
My stomach twisted at the thought.
I immediately blamed it on the thought of crystal.
Not the thought of Nate hooking up.

Like fuck.
Why was Nate so beautiful?
All the time?
I hope he dies a fiery death.
He was such a jerk!
A gorgeous heartless jerk.
I hated how much it hurt saying that.
I only knew this kid for like a day, and it hurt that much.
I shook it off.
Opening my eyes I saw the car come down the street, and enter my driveway.

“Hey.” HE said stepping outside of the car. I saw that he was wearing plaid pajamas and an All time low t-shirt. I gave him a quizzical look, and he looked down.”Shoot.” He mumbled to himself.
I laughed at him walking up.
“It’s okay, I think it’s very cute.” I giggled. He looked back up at me and I quickly regretted saying those words. Crap. I’m so careless.

“I mean, do you always wear your pj’s from a ‘serious hangout’?” I joked.
He nodded his head and laughed along with me.
“Okay it was a sleepover.” He mumbled. I nodded my head and turned around starting to walk back up to my porch.
I felt him follow me and I led his way up before stopping to turn and look at him.
He was on the bottom step while I was actually standing on the porch. I didn’t want him to go any farther.
“Do you have my cell phone?” I breathed.
He separated his eyes from mine and looked down shoving his hand through his pocket.

“Here.” He mumbled handing it to me. I looked at before pressing it in my chest.

“I love this thing.” I squeaked. He chuckled pushing both hands in both of his pockets.
I cocked my head to one side so he was looking at my eyes again.
Oh, man. Why did he have the most beautiful eyes. “Uhm, I just wanted to make it clear how we both felt.” I whispered. I watched as his eyes lit up. I looked down at my cell phone. “I mean, I just thought we were on the same page, when we both wanted to be...just friends.” I continued.
His jaw clenched and his eyes changed dramatically. They were glaring at me now. He nodded his head before turning around heading back to his car.
I shook my head giving up.
Turning around to head back inside, he called out to me, forcing me to look at him again.

“I never even knew we were friends Ellie. I let you drive in my car once. I still think you’re a bitch if that clears everything up.” He nodded before slipping back in his car.
I watched as he drove down the street, before I let the tear drop down my face.
Where the heck did that come from?
A bitch?
I was just stating a fact.
Good thing I cleared that up now then.

When we went back to school, it was kind of awkward.
Nate was just so...mad.
Plus, I just had no idea why.
I was just being honest with him, being a loving and caring citizen and he goes and shoves my binder in my chest, before I have to go off to class.
Not to mention, in class he let the stinky boy everyone smells, sit beside him.
He let him sit in MY seat.
I said FRIENDS not ENEMIES.
You would guess that we’d known each other for so long, and I must’ve done so much to make him this mad.

So there was where stood.
At my locker, returning my books in my bag before lunch.
“what did I do?” I whispered. He looked up at me and then back to his locker. Tearing my binder out of my arms, he stuffed it in my bag before shutting my locker.
“You don’t know anything do you?” He said through his teeth. I shook my head.
“No, so tell me.” I folded my arms while he thought of the words.

“I-“

“Ellie.” Someone with a highly annoying high pitched voice called. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily before turning around only to be whacked in the stomach with clothes.
Banging into the lockers behind me I looked up to see Crystal smirking.
“Here is your uniform with pompoms. Practice starts at 5:00 after school. Don’t be early, don’t be late.” She said walking away.

“You’re a cheerleader?” Nate questioned looking down at the pile of clothes in my arms. I shrugged at him before Crystal stopped and turned around looking at me. “Better yet, Don’t be there.” She said winking. She changed her glances off of me and on to Nate.
“Hey Natiebooboo.” She hummed.

“I’m out of here, bye.” He mumbled before heading off to the cafeteria.
Huffing she glared her eyes at me, and turned around heading for the end of the hallway.
She looked like a Barbie doll.
God, I hated her.

I ate Lunch by myself in the courtyard that day.
Nate never moved his eyes away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe <3