Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- what's the big deal?

“How can you do this? This is totally not right.” I complained.
The lady at the desk shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.
“Shouldn’t you be like, typing something down or changing something?” I knocked my knuckles on the desk, sending my many rings making loud noises on her desk.
The lady looked up at me annoyed and went back to her boring phone call.

“Mhm...yeah...yes...right right...mhm...” I groaned as I watched her pick up a nail filer and started giving herself her own personal manicure.

“I don’t want a guy as my locker companion...mate...partner...please.” I begged.
The lady tilted her head to the side. Moving the part of the phone closest to her mouth away, she leaned in close.

“I’m really sorry dear. This is absolutely nothing I can do. You can ask someone else to switch with you, but there is nothing for me to help you with.” She shrugged.
I nodded my head understanding.
Understanding that tomorrow, my first day at a new high school, will be living hell.

I greeted my older sister at the entrance of the office.
“Can I ask you a question?” She asked quizzical leading my out of the room and into the hallway.
“Please don’t.” I laughed looking around. The high school was honestly...beautiful. I didn’t want to admit it but I had to. The walls painted turquoise, the ceilings high and lit bright; not like many high schools when everything seemed like you were shoving yourself in a cave every day.

“why don’t you want to share a locker with a boy? I mean...what’s the big deal?” She said speeding up with my strides.
I had to think about that question for a little bit. I had to think about that question for a long time.
Too long.

“I don’t know.” I mumbled.
My sister laughed hooking her arm through mine, as we led ourselves down the steps of my new high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so this is pretty much a filler :) .
yes, a filler at the beginning .
oh pathetic is that ;) ?
but don't worry.
i only filled this space up to introduce the characters.
their both kind of...edgy... kind of...sketchy . (Y) .

commeennt! delete or keeep??!