Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- I just wanna run

That was...wow.
I went home that that feeling on cloud nine.
Picking up my guitar I started playing some tunes.
Happy tunes.
Rachel came in and sat beside me like always.
“well you’re in a good mood.” She laughed.
I looked at her and smiled before starting to sing.
I never gone with the wind/ just let it flow.
let it take me where it want to go/
till you open the door/ there’s so much more/
I never seen it before/
I was trying to fly/ but I couldn’t find wings/
Then you came along/ and you changed everything

Standing up, I started twirling around with the guitar.
Rachel was laughing twirling with me, and singing along. She knew the song just as well as I did.
You lift my feet off the ground/ you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier/
feels like I’m falling and I’m lost in your eyes/
you make me crazier/
Crazier/
crazier

Falling on the bed with my guitar, Rachel fell beside me.
We both started laughing. I haven’t laughed in such a long time.
Not like that.
Actually I don’t remember when I have ever laughed like that.

“we need to find you a record label or something Ellie. Your amazing.” She breathed.
I looked over at her and grabbed her hand. Smiling at me she looked into my eyes. “Okay, so spill. Who’s this boy?”
I giggled shoving the guitar off of me and I flipped on to my stomach.

“His name is Nate. At first I didn’t like him, but I got to know him...and he’s just amazing you know? He likes all the stuff I do...He’s totally down to earth. I didn’t think he was before, I’ll tell you that. But honestly?” I shook my head. “I could care less.” I laughed shrugging my shoulders. “He’s...everything. And I would kill to be with him right now.” I laughed. Rachel gasped and rolled on her stomach too.
“Are you in LOVE?” She gasped.
I rolled my eyes and hit her in the head with one of my pillows.

“Don’t be silly.” Was all I said.

My happiness followed me into the morning. Coming down the stairs I wore a light pink Hollister long sleeved button up shirt, with a white mid thigh skirt.
“Good morning Dear.” I said kissing my sister on the cheek.

“Good morning...Hunny?” She laughed. I giggled with her as I reached around her for a banana. I had straightened my hair today, so now my hair was longer than ever...and I didn’t have time to eat a good hardy breakfast.

“See you after school!” I called out picking up my bag before running outside.
Running outside I saw a red convertible parked outside of my house.
Slowly walking down, I couldn’t help but grin as one of my favourite songs was blasting from his stereo.
Hopping in we both started playing air guitar as the song started.

And maybe it’s not my weekend/ but it’s gunna be my year/
and I’m so sick of watching while the minutes pass/ as I go nowhere/
and this is my reaction/ to everything I fear/
cuz ive been going crazy,/ I don’t want to waste another minute here
Head banging his head to the beat, Nate was really into it. I started clapping my hands and laughing to how amazing it was. I was still playing the air guitar, really picking at all the air strings. He’d look over at me from time to time laughing at how embarrassing I was. We stopped in the parking lot, and Nate stood up in his car smashing the air drums the few times the ending had for it. I slid on his hood finishing off the last guitar strums.
Oh man, we were making total fools out of ourselves. Did we care? NOPE.
In fact, after we stopped we had realized a whole crowd formed to watch. They all started clapping their hands and cheering. I laughed hysterically while Nate rushed over to where I was, and held out his hand. I took his hand, but by surprise he ducked under my hand, making my upper body fall on his back. He held on to the back of my knees while I hung down his back.

He picked up my bag from the car, and ran me inside.
“LET ME DOWN!” I laughed. He laughed doing what I asked and setting me down on the ground. I grabbed my bag from his hand and started walking down the hallway. Catching my hand he pulled me back.

“Where are you going?”
I was confused.

“Uhm, my locker?” I laughed pointing up the stairs. Nate shook his head and pulled me to my our old locker. I gasped. “Oh, Nate. You didn’t find out. You told me to get out of your life, so I exchanged lockers with Matt.” I said itching my arm. Nate just stood there smiling at me. Why wasn’t he mad? Actually, why wasn’t he furious?
He opened the locker. And I gasped. It was covered in All time low, The Maine and NevershoutNever pictures. And my locker divider. “You moved me back?” I said dropping my bag at the bottom after slipping out my binder. He nodded his head.

“Yeah. That reminds me, we really have NO time to get to math class. So come on...wait.” He stopped walking. I bit my lip. “You transferred.” He mumbled. I nodded my head and he walked over to me. Wrapping his arms around my neck, pulling me close he kissed my forehead.
“See you around.” He whispered letting go and walking away.
It was his fault really.

Walking into the classroom was kind of awkward.
Everyone kind of stared waiting until I sat down. They probably all saw me and Nate’s little air bang outside. Thinking about that made me giggle.
I sat down in a random seat in the middle of the class. Flipping to the math tab in my binder.

“Move.” I heard a voice say beside me. A girl popped up from her seat and scurried to the front of the class. Crystal replaced her spot.

“Well isn’t it little Demi Lovato?” She said scrunching her nose at me. I narrowed my eyes, but kept my temper under control. What did she want? “You and Nate are so cute!” She hummed taking out her compact mirror and applying some lip gloss.

“We’re just friends.” I laughed looking back at the teacher, who was now writing a problem at the front of the class.

Crystal huffed. Rubbing her lips together and fitting her compact back into her skinny jeaned pocket.
“You could have fooled me. I mean last night by the pool? Woot! Was it steamy? Or what?” She called out waving herself with her hand. I rolled my eyes and tried to pay attention to the problem. “But if you want my advice.” She said leaning in. I looked at the teacher and then back at Crystal. “Be ultra careful. He tends to talk sweetly to girls he wants to get action from. He talks sweetly, makes them feel special, plants one on them, and then boom. They’re hooked. But that’s only for a little while. Me? I was LUCKY to have that long with him.” She shook her head. I looked down at the ground and sat back up. She did the same. “But who knows? Maybe you’ll be different.” She shrugged.

“Every girl?” I asked.
She nodded her head pursing her lips before looking back at the teacher.
“How many girls have he dated?”
She looked back at me and lowered her chin.
A lot. She mouthed.

I tried to hold down the bile that was rising in my throat.
But i couldn't do it.
I ran out of class hearing Crystals laughter after it.

I couldn't believe it.
I was just another one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song creds: taylor swift - Crazier.
I'm putting a lot of song lyrics in my books huh? Okay, i'll stop :$
Sorry! :D hahaha .

i didn't get any comments on my last chapter :( boo .
this is my last chapter for tonight; so comment please ?
I love all the subscribers I'm getting.
21 now? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! .

i hate Crystal :( she can go shove it up her bum bum . (N) .

comment , subscribe . <3 make me happy :D .
xoxoxox