Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- Theres only 1 way, 2 say , those 3 words, 4 youuuu, I love you.

“NATE! NO!” I screamed running away. It is very hard to run away in the snow.
We were down by the rail road tracks by his house. We WERE going there to follow the trail to find the pond where you can skate on everyone talks about. We went there, saw the ice, got bored since we didn’t have any skates, and started to walk back. But Nate felt the urge to throw me in snow, which leads us up to now.

“COME HERE!” He laughed. His brown hat fit perfectly over his blonde bangs which swooped down over his eyes. I turned looked back at him, and then looked in front of me. My hat was pink, with two strings that hung down at either side with pompoms at the end. Of course because I swung my head around so fast, that the hats decorations hit my eyes. I tripped and fell hard down on the ground. My face squishing in the high snow, I felt an arm wrap around my torso. Looking up, I saw Nate lying down beside me, face first into the snow. I laughed tapping his head with my mitten covered hands. He looked up at me and grinned.

Snow fell on my face, and he wiped it off with his mitten.
I love his baby blue eyes. I thought .

“I love you.” He whispered. I looked straight at him. A grin plastered on my face. I wrapped my hand around his neck pulling him closer. I started to giggle before I could talk.

“I love you.” I laughed.
He closed his eyes and attached his lips to mine. That was the first time he’d ever say those words. I loved those words coming out of his mouth. I wanted to hear them again. Rolling over, and landing on his stomach I smiled down at him.
“I love you.” I said again.
He looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes.

“I love you.” He said picking up his head from the ground. I let my lips collide with his once again. This kiss was just like the kiss a few months ago, when we were standing in front of his car when it was raining. I melted in his arms, while he held me closer. He sat up, and I straddled him, my knees on the ground on either side of his body. I could feel my black leggings begin to get damp. We kept kissing, our breaths escaping from time to time forming little puffy clouds above us.
Suddenly I felt a buzzing in his left pocket underneath me.
He broke his lips away with a soft sigh, and I laughed burying my face in his coat.

“Luke wants to show us something.” He said tucking his phone back into his pocket. I gave him another quick peck on the cheek, before I held his hand to help him up.

We made it in his house fast enough since the railroad tracks weren’t far from his house. My teeth were chattering when we got to the house, and I looked and laughed at Nate’s rosy cheeks.
“What?” He smiled fitting his house key in the lock.
I bent over and kissed him on the cheek.

“Nothing.”I smiled back. He opened the door and we stepped in. Thank goodness for his furnace. The house was toasty and warm. I sighed loving the heat, as I began to slip off my white coat.

“NATE! NATE! DUDE, LOOK WHAT I GOT-“ That’s when it happened. Luke was running from the top floor, and tripped over the first step. His head immediately hit the hand railing, and started tumbling down the stairs. Nate ran over faster than I blinked and cradled Luke in his arms once he hit the bottom step.
I ran over, my heart beating so fast as I watched Nate try to open the young boys eyes.

“Come on, Luke. Come on, Open your eyes.” Nate said pushing his head on the boys chest. “OPEN YOUR EYES!” He yelled. Nate pushed his head back to Luke’s chest. I tried to stay quiet pressing my hand over my mouth. Tears were running down my face. “I don’t know how to check it.” Nate quietly said shaking his head.

I reached for Luke’s palm pressing my fingers on his wrists. I was a lifeguard last summer so I knew how to deal with heart monitoring.

“It’s slow, we need to get him to the hospital.” I calmly stated. Nate sat there staring at the beautiful boy. “NOW!” I repeated louder. I wrapped my hand over Nate’s arms pushing him towards the door with the boy in his arms. “I can drive.” I said snatching the car keys from him.
Slipping into the driver’s seat, I looked over at the limp boy in Nate’s arms again.

I didn’t feel so calm anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title creds for this chapter go to : 1,2,3,4 by the Plain white T's

UH OH ! :S . that isn't gooodd (N) .
but i'll tell you what IS good :D .

28 subscribers !? like really, you guys are honestly AMAZING .
not to mention my commenters ;)
TheAgonyAA
Artistique
ninjapurplepanda
Et
SomethingJack6608

:D *Smile is on my face , because of all of youuuuuu <333

anyways!
comment, subscribe ! <333
then we shall see what happens to poor poor Lukie :'(