Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie - Silent Night

I stood there motionless. What should I say? What should I do?
That was the best thing that has happened to me since I found out that my parents aren’t dead.
I couldn’t just stand there and say nothing.

“You had to go and burn the popcorn again, didn’t you Nate?” I laughed awkwardly. Nate looked over at me. He had fire in his eyes, smoke coming out of his ears. He was mad. At me? What did I do?

“ELLIE! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!” He yelled turning around again facing the window above the sink. I breathed out.
Walking over to him, I placed my hand on his arm.
“Nate, it’s okay.” I cried.
Quickly, he turned around gripping his hand tightly over my wrist. I shuttered realizing how mad he was. His grip was kind of strong, but I didn’t say anything.

“Ellie, don’t you dare tell me it’s okay.” He backed me up to the fridge, the handles piercing my back. “I just kissed my little sister. Please, PLEASE try to explain how that is okay.” He said looking into my eyes.

I looked at his face.
“Do you love me.” I said this more like a fact than a question. “HUH?” I yelled.
Nate’s eyes flew to the ground.

“I’m in love with you Ellie.” He mumbled. I saw a tear drop to the ground.

“And I love you, so what’s so wrong about that?” I shrugged. He looked at me and clenched his jaw.
“We’re fucking brother and sisters, Ellie. It’s not right.” He said threw his teeth.

“Being brother and sister is wrong. Being together is so right.” I said clasping his cheeks between my hands. “I’m in love with you, and if that’s what makes me crazy- then I’m fucking mental.” I pushed him away from me and ran upstairs. I hated running away from my problems but I didn’t see any other way.

He was being so stupid!
I know, incest is a big deal and it’s disgusting but if he KNEW how much I cared for him.
I would do ANYTHING for him, and it’s hard to think about how he wouldn’t for me.
I laid there on my bed. My bed side lamp giving me the only light source in my room. I sat there, tears rolling down my face.
Until there was a knock on my door.

“Go away please.” I cried.

“Hunny. I’m worried. Please, let me in.” Mom sweet voice sang. I wiped some of my tears away.

“Okay.” I agreed. She quietly opened the door and stepped inside before closing the door behind her.

“Babe, tell me what’s wrong.” She said sitting down in front of me. Wrapping her arm around me, she rubbed my back.

There’s no harm in lying. “I like this boy at school and he likes me.” Right. “And he dated one of my best friends before we got interested in each other.” Partly right again. He did have a thing with Sarah she had told me about. Nate told me he couldn’t even remember her face. “So, now he’s scared that everybody at school will get mad at him. He thinks no one will talk to him, and he’ll get in a hell of a lot in trouble.” True. “and I’ll get in trouble too, he thinks.” True again. “But the fact is, I’m in love with him and I don’t care what anyone has to say about it. We can even keep it a secret if we have to; I just want to be with him.” Ding ding ding we have a honest person. I laid my head in her lap, and she kissed my head. I sniffed rubbing my nose. “The worst part about it is, me and Nate were best friends before we found out we were siblings. I use to tell him everything. But he thinks it’s wrong too, so he won’t talk to me. I need him the most right now, and he’s being a jerk.” I cried. Wow, I was good. I told the truth, without telling my secret.

“Oh, sweet pea. I don’t know what to say.” Mom sadly stated. Sadly, more tears poured down. “I think you should still fight at it. If you feel for this guy as much as you say you do, then go for it. Tell him exactly what you told me. Just...follow your heart.” Mom smiled. I smiled back at her wrapping my hands around her waist, and pulling her close.

“Tell me how you and Daddy met.”
Mom rubbed my arm while she reminisced about it.

“We were young. Very young. We were both in Starbucks, with Baby strollers looking at the menu when-“ I looked up at her.

“Baby strollers? Baby sitters?” I questioned. Mom laughed shaking her head.
“Oh no. Your father and I were both in relationships before we met each other. Having babies was one of our connections.” Mom smiled. I sat up and looked at her in her eyes.

“You both had children with different people?”

Mom waved her hand at me rolling her eyes.
“Oh, please. Your father and I are so thankful you look like me, and Nate looks like his Dad. We do not want to be reminded about our Ex’s. Let me tell you that.” Mom laughed.

“So... I have a different Dad...and Nate has a different Mom?”

“Yes, but don’t think of it that way. Rick raised you since you were a child, just like I raised Nate. Well, that is until the accident of course. Before the accident I had Luke. That was me and Rick’s child. Luke is just our little creation.” Mom grinned.

“Ew.” I smiled. “Wait so, me and Nate aren’t even brother and sister?” I tried acting disappointed.
Mom pouted and rubbed me on the back.

“Oh, I’m sorry Hunny. No, not at all. More like...step brother and sister.” She smiled. I nodded my head and laid back on the bed.

OH WOW!
♠ ♠ ♠
You hated me for this chapter, didn't you :) ?
wellllll i couldn't just let them make out, and everything be better again ! haha .
but stay with me , things will get better in time :D ... ouuu , nice saying.

i loved the comments my last chapter brought :O !
you guys are amazing. <3
Delusiional Lullaby
SomethingJack6608
chaingang4ever
KelseyxBabyx123
gcaprincess

i hope you know, each and every one of you guys made me smile . oh man . :)

Question: the love of step siblings. Wrong or right ???
:O are you team Ellie- wants to be together ? team Nate- wants to be together but says No? or team Luke - wants everyone to shut up and just be happy .

I'm team Nate :) all the way .