Status: Writing as we speak :) !

All For You, My Daisy

Ellie- You're everything I need and more

I giggled, once again.
“Uhm, eighth grade. Tommy Urbfinkle.”

Nate shook his head in a way which looked as if he was trying to shake the thought out of his brain.
“You dated a guy with the last name URBFINKLE?” He laughed at the last word. I leaned in laughing, our foreheads leaning on one another’s.

“Yes, and he kissed like this.” I gave the example by scrunching up my lips high and distant from my mouth. Laughing, Nate connected his lips to my own.
I laughed pulling away. “Okay, your turn buster.”

“Second grade Emily Gayner.” He smiled digging his hand into the popcorn bowl. I shook my head popping in some popcorn in my mouth.

“Second grade? You started kissing at an early age, didn’t you?” I laughed. Nate threw some popcorn at my face which earned a squeal from me.

"Atleast she was good." He winked. I squealed throwing some popcorn back at him.

Me and Nate were in my bedroom, eating popcorn and drinking our cans of pop. Hanging out in our pj’s having a...hangout day. I loved it. Mom and Dad had taken Luke out for some back to school Christmas shopping. They had offered to take me and Nate out in a few days, leaving me and Nate home alone. Of course We didn’t object.

I flipped my hair to my left shoulder reaching over to my night table, to get my can of orange crush.

“I can’t believe it.” Nate smiled. I sat back down, and looked at him curiously.

“What?” I smiled taking a sip of my pop.

“We’ve been through so much...I can’t believe I’m living with you, sitting on your bed, in my jammies, while you’re in your little booty short short things that I adore,”

I felt my cheeks get hot, and I shook my head so my hair fell in my face hiding my embarrassment.

“with you cute actions,” Nate crawled closer to me moving the hair out of my face and behind my ears. “and your beautiful face, and your lovely laugh I sing to every morning.” He leaned it giving me a light peck on my lips. I closed my eyes taking in the sweet smell of his body. He was wearing no shirt with his flannel plaid pajama bottoms. I ran my hand up his chest feeling every defined bone he had. He was so chiselled, and strong, I couldn’t help to realize I was practically raping him with my hand.
I opened my eyes, and removed my lips from his. He kept his eyes shut wrapping his hand around my neck.
“No, no, more please.” He whined pulling me in.
I laughed into his kiss giving him quick pecks.

“No, Nate. I...I think we should stop.” I laughed pulling his hands away from my neck.
He opened his eyes and sat back.
Apparently Nate’s hormones have been driving him up the wall lately because all of his kisses have ended with me prying his hands off of my chest. I was...scared. I mean, I am scared. I never felt so much for a guy like I do with Nate. And that’s what scares me.
I could lose myself with Nate and...I wasn’t sure if I was ready for that yet.
Nate looked back at me with his baby blue eyes. Looking around the room he scratched his neck.
Oh man, he was beautiful. Who was I kidding? I was totally ready. I just didn’t want him thinking I was a slut or anything. That was the last thing I wanted him to feel.
I know it was silly to think of that, but I couldn’t help myself. I didn’t want to pounce on him, or just let him have his way.
For sex to happen, I wanted both of us to work for it.
Oh man, how stupid did that sound?

“Ellie, I’m not going to like- rape you.” He laughed. I smiled breathing out deeply. Obviously my smile wasn’t convincing because his face dropped. He reached out and grabbed my hands holding them firmly in his own. “Ellie, I would never ever hurt you. I mean, I’ve done that before and I will never want to go back. Don’t you trust me?” He said giving me a half smile.
This reminded me of our first date. I was sitting on his couch and he came over to ask me where he should sit so I wouldn’t feel uncomfortable.
My eyes began to sting remembering that memory. Everything was so simple then. We weren’t living together, we weren’t step siblings. We were just two people that took an interest in each other.
I took another breath of air and gave a Nate a sincere smile. Picking up his hand I gave him a light kiss on his hand. He turned his hand over and lightly ran his hand down my cheek. Closing my eyes I let his hand drift around my face and down my neck. I gulped thinking he’d go lower, but he just wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me in for a kiss on my forehead. I gasped at the soothing tough and lightly touched his jaw with my finger tips.
He looked down at me and smiled.

“I like you.” I giggled.
“UGH!” Nate grunted. Laughing pulling me in for a hug he
“You’re so CUTE!” He laughed rubbing me on the back. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck kissing him sweetly. He began running his fingers through my hair and I quietly moaned in satisfaction. I loved it when he played with my hair. It made me feel so special.
I locked my eyes on his lips as I leaned in. His eyes dropped to mine and he began to lean in too. I awaited for our lips to touch while I slowly closed my eyes. Our lips slightly touched and I breathed in immediately. Reaching down, I quickly reached for the popcorn bowl and placed it on the floor. Nate scrunched his nose up and chuckled. “You tricked me.” He laughed. I giggled running to the top of the bed and getting lost in the blankets.
I had so many comforters that Nate would be able to lose me.
I tried keeping in my laughter as I felt him duck into the cushions and look around for me.
“Oh, you think you can hide from me?” His deep voice sounded. I felt one of my cushions lift up from on top of me. Then another, then another. He was obviously giving up on the chase. I felt his footsteps at the other side of the bed walking over to me.
My nerves are fragile, and I tend to get scared easily so naturally I screamed as soon as he jumped down on top of me. “HA! I FOUND YOU!” He laughed hugging me tightly, with the blanket between us.
“CHEATER!” I called out.
“WHAT!? I AM COMING IN ELLIE!” He rushed to the top of the bed and I felt him glide himself in. It was only a white blanket on top of us now, so the light from my balcony shone through. I watched him slowly crawl over to me, the sun shining through on to his tan body. I couldn’t help but smile as I stretched out my hands to him. Flipping my hair to the other side of my head, he reached out for my hands and dragged me up to him. I giggled as he snuggled his head into my neck sending chills up my spine. “You think you could just run from me huh?” He said kissing me on the cheek. “I would never let you slip away again.” He said more seriously looking into my eyes. I coaxed my head giving him a half smile.
He tugged on my right arm, sending me to fall on my left side as he flipped his body in it’s spot. I smiled as he lifted me on top of him, so I could look down on him. I let my hair flip to the side of him, as I straddled his lower half. The sun was still shining through making him look stunning.
I watched his blue eyes for they didn’t leave my brown ones.
He lightly rested his hands on my waist and I held myself up with my palms resting on his pecks.
Closing my eyes I lightly kissed the top of his nose.
“You’re like kryptonite.” He whispered.
I titled my head to the side.

“Whatever do you mean?” I laughed kissing him softly on his forehead like he’s done to me so many times.

“You make me so weak. I don’t think I can move.” He laughed awkwardly. I could feel his nervousness under me. Frankly, I felt it touching. This, beautiful, confident, boy that I knew and loved was nervous to be around me? Now that’s saying something.
I smiled lightly grazing his lips with mine. His lips quivered anticipating what I would do next.
I only thought of one thing.
Should I?

“I think...” I began. He was lost in my touch. Nate nodded his head signaling to go on with whatever I was going to say. His eyes were shut, and he was breathing heavily with my lips hovering on top of his. “I’m ready.” I finished.
He opened his eyes and attached his lips gently to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
muhahhahaha :D .

Artistique - hahaha I'm glad your lovin it :) your comments are honestly always amazing!
ninjapurplepanda- are you cute? im getting the feeling your just a really cute girl :) hahaha! ohman, i liked that part too :O !
gcaprincess- oh wow, i loved writing that part :D glad you liked reading ittttt
SomethingJAck6608- oh yeah , big time cute :)
xWeridox- well I hope you know you totallly jump started my writing . haha , i was totally in 'laziness' town and you kicked me out :) THANK YOUUUUU <333333

Question: why do you think it's so easy to read or write sex scenes coming from the guys point of view? Like, I find it hard to read it from the girls point of view. I think it's awkward and uncomfortable. What do you think? Or, are you fine with reading them both ways? I wanna know your opinions people :D im curious :$

want more? comment and subscribe :O :D ! <3333